- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- California: State Reaffirms Right to Contraceptive Care
- Multi-Platinum Songwriter Harold Payne Releases New Inspirational Anthem
With this update, iOS, Android, and desktop users can engage with NFTs directly within the app, as well as access a range of blockchain and decentralized applications (dApps). The standout feature allows SmartNFT holders using VIMworld's NFT Utility Platform to feed and feast their NFTs right within the app. And that's not all - other NFTs available on the platform, including the freshly released 2022 Winter Collection Boxes, can now be viewed and transferred to different addresses.
Nufinetes has also added Polygon support, so you can view and transfer Polygon NFTs and tokens. With a growing list of blockchain support that already includes BSC Smart Chain, Ethereum, and Vechain, users have flexibility to choose and the opportunity to keep all their digital assets in one place. The app allows different dApps to link to different wallet addresses simultaneously, making for a seamless user experience across the web3 environment and various blockchain networks.
More on The Californer
- TERRASHADE® Receives Patent Approval for Innovative Portable Shade Structure
- California: Governor Newsom Honors Three Law Enforcement Officers With Medal of Valor
- Veracyte's Decipher Prostate Test Receives Highest Evidence-Level Rating Among Molecular Tests in Updated Prostate Cancer NCCN Guidelines
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Viking Therapeutics Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
In addition to these substantial upgrades, Nufinetes has made a variety of optimizations to improve the user experience. From transferring digital assets to the security verification process when creating or importing wallets, users can now expect a smoother and faster experience than ever before. And with several notable performance enhancements, such as increased speed for wallet balance retrieval and optimized connections to various communication protocols, Nufinetes's blockchain interactions will be more stable than ever, improving links with simultaneous dApps.
Packed with advanced features and built by an expert technical team, the Nufinetes wallet is a digital asset powerhouse that puts user experience and security first. And with compatibility on any browser, device, or operating system, users can take their virtual wallet on the go.
More on The Californer
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- The Law Office of Rene Potter Sues Owner of San Diego Martial Arts Dojo Alleging Years Long Sexual Abuse of Student/Employee Starting When She Was a Minor
- TVS Pinball Network Adds Over 100 Classic Cartoons to 24/7 Streaming FAST Channel on WatchYour.TV
- Visionary entrepreneur and technology leader, João Mendes de Miranda, reveals his secret to success
- California Seizes Record 62,000 Pounds of Fentanyl
Nufinetes is a comprehensive multi-chain wallet created by the development team at VIMworld that can be used across multiple popular blockchains, allowing users to interact with dApps, view NFT collections and store tokens in a secure, slick environment. Grab the Nufinetes wallet from nufinetes.com - compatible with mobile OS, device or web browser of choice.
Twitter — Website — Discord
Photo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1978445/Nufinetes_Adds_NFT_Features.jpg
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- MashUp presents 8th Annual International Women's Day Dance Festival
- Rocky Michaels releases his latest official music video, 'Seasons'
- City Encourages Long Beach Residents Enrolled in the U.S. Affordable Connectivity Program to Review Internet Bill as Program Funding Nears Completion
- Yours Humanly to Hold 7th Annual Gift of Schooling Gala, March 9, Blackhawk Museum
- Cal Lutheran Professor Named Inaugural Faculty Fellow
- TriCo Bancshares Announces Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend
- City of Long Beach Launches Sidewalk to Success Program to Support Business Development
- Landis+Gyr and SPAN Announce Partnership to Unlock Electrification and DER Flexibility at the Grid Edge USA - English USA - English
- City to Host, Fund 2024 Long Beach Pride Parade
- Star Wars' The Mandalorian & Grogu to be Filmed in California Through the State's Film and TV Tax Credit Program
- California Sees Significant Increase in Applications to Join CHP
- Salem News Channel Host Mike Gallagher to Broadcast from Israel
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- Flourish Ventures Promotes Investment Leads in India and LatAm; Strengthens Bench in US and Africa with New Hires USA - English MEXICO - Spanish India - Hindi BRAZIL - Portuguese USA - English
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- B. Riley Securities to Host Radiopharma Investor Conference in New York on March 1, 2024
- Legion Partners Sends Letter to Twilio Board of Directors
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024