- Melekel translates an inheritance from a distant past in new album titled Ancient Legacy
- Insure.com Names the Best Auto, Home, Life and Health Insurance Companies for 2023
- Justine Kelly Joins Jenny Craig as Executive Chef and Vice President of Culinary Strategy
SANTA CLARA, Calif. and PUNE, India, Jan. 2, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Persistent Systems (BSE: PERSISTENT) (NSE: PERSISTENT), a global Digital Engineering leader, is further strengthening its ITES 360 relationship with Microsoft by leveraging its cutting-edge technologies to increase agility and power the next phase of its growth. Among the fastest growing Digital Engineering firms, Persistent is investing in a modern tech stack from Microsoft that will cultivate a data-driven mindset, transform business operations, and keep pace with evolving client needs.
Persistent will utilize the Microsoft Viva platform to enhance employee experience, utilizing the advanced analytics baked into the platform. Employees are the Company's most valuable assets and are essential to delivering best-in-class services. Given the flexible work models brought on by the pandemic, the Viva platform will transform the way Persistent understands and engages with its employees in real-time. The platform will also provide predictive insights by mapping key organizational metrics and give every employee the tools they need to be successful.
In collaboration with Microsoft, Persistent is building an organization-wide modern data fabric using market-leading Microsoft Azure cloud data lake offerings. The solution will drive reliability and speed across Persistent's business functions and enable Machine Learning-based operational dashboards to visualize and optimize business outcomes. Persistent will also take the cloud data lake to its industry verticals, thereby expanding its go-to-market offerings.
More on The Californer
- Moorpark College to Launch Bachelor's Degree in Applied Biomanufacturing
- LA County Launches Fair Chance Hiring Program to Give System-Impacted Individuals an Equal Chance at Employment
- Workforce Development Board of Ventura County Invites Public Comments On Regional And Local Plans
- SUNCITY ADVISING Selected To Be A Part Of Google Ads Planning Advisory Council
- My Lineage Proudly Supports Knights of Heroes
Persistent continues to co-innovate with Microsoft to help its enterprise clients modernize and optimize their technology investments with the cloud. Notably, Persistent has developed Patient Care NXT, built on Microsoft Cloud for the Healthcare industry, and published on Microsoft App Source. This comprehensive patient care platform harnesses Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and Azure to fulfill critical needs for providers, payers, pharmaceutical firms, and CROs.
As an ITES 360 & Gold Competency partner and Cloud Service Provider (CSP), these investments will further strengthen Persistent's new dedicated Microsoft business unit, building further expertise on Microsoft's next-generation cloud-based products and helping unlock significant business outcomes for its global clients across diverse industry segments.
Sandeep Kalra, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, Persistent:
"With our expansive growth, Persistent is continuing to make strategic investments to ensure we are set up as a truly agile, global organization. Our longstanding, 360-degree partnership with Microsoft has enabled us to develop competencies and innovative solutions to serve the technology needs of our clients as well as expand our own footprint as industry leaders. As we deepen our relationship with Microsoft, we are even more committed to our mutual successes while ensuring highest degree of employee & client satisfaction."
Sangita Singh, General Manager, IT & ITES, Microsoft India:
More on The Californer
- Long Beach: City Announces Visual Improvement Grants Available for Small Businesses Impacted by Crime and Vandalism
- Kettering College Selects YuJa Enterprise Video Platform to Serve Students Pursuing Health Science Education
- $10,000 Grant From Palm Springs Women In Film & Television!s Filmmakers Lab And Stage 32
- 10 reasons why its intelligent to work with a Shopify partner to build Shopify Websites
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Council District 2 Kicks Off the New Year with Two Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
"We are excited about further strengthening our association with Persistent - to accelerate its digital transformation journey with Microsoft technologies. The collaboration will enable both companies to build newer capabilities for the cloud native and the AI-first world. We see tremendous opportunity for this association to grow on the back of Microsoft's industry leading technology solutions and Persistent's proven capabilities in digital engineering and enterprise modernization."
With over 22,000 employees located in 18 countries, Persistent Systems (BSE & NSE: PERSISTENT) is a global services and solutions company delivering Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization. We work with the industry leaders including 14 of the 30 most innovative companies as identified by BCG, 80% of the largest banks in the US and India, and numerous innovators across the healthcare and software ecosystems. As a participant of the United Nations Global Compact, Persistent is committed to aligning strategies and operations with universal principles on human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption, as well as take actions that advance societal goals. Persistent was named to the Forbes Asia Best Under a Billion 2021 list, representing consistent top-and bottom-line performance as well as growth.
Forward-looking and Cautionary Statements
For risks and uncertainties relating to forward-looking statements, please visit persistent.com/FLCS
Persistent Systems (Global)
+1 617 633 1635
+91 992 058 2926
SOURCE Persistent Systems
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- How we organized a meetup for DevOps engineers
- J:COM Deploys Qwilt's Open Caching Solution to Deliver Superior Digital Experiences Across Japan
- Pine Creek Care Center Responds to Verdict in Rios Suit; Defends Care Provided
- Nautilus Launches "Dr. Prune" Caffeinated Prune Juice
- Tin Mok Appointed to Faraday Future's Board of Directors as an Executive Director
- Abusive Russian to face Pro Wrestling Legend!
- Jim Wilson, Top Notch Realtor in waterfront and beach properties in Redington, Redington Shores, and North Redington Beach, FLorida
- DPFTRAC'S Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Cleaning Standards, Procedures, Compliance, EPA 's PM 2.5
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference and Call For Speakers
- JARRARD INC. ADDS RENOWNED HEALTHCARE COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE TO ROSTER
- Ventura College Foundation Provides $776,264 Direct Student Support During 2021-2022 Academic Year
- California: State Water Project to Increase Expected 2023 Deliveries
- RealDefense Acquires SUPERAntiSpyware From Support.com
- Creators Society Animation Podcast Launches Season 3 With An Interview With Kristine Belson, President Of Sony Pictures Animation
- The King of Urban Content Introduces EVERYWHERE Theater
- The Mogharebi Group Brokers $7.25 Million Sale of Costa Mesa, CA Multifamily Community
- San Jose: : San José Celebrates Over $62 Million in Grants for Transportation Safety
- Elden Ring, Stray, God of War Ragnarök, and Pentiment Lead Finalists for the 23rd Annual Game Developers Choice Awards
- Verb Presents Welcomes Josh Dean, Author of The Taking of K-129, The Most Daring Covert Operation in US History
- Bosco Tech Names Alumnus Adam Uballez Varsity Football Head Coach