- Waste Management Shareholder News: Robbins LLP is Investigating Waste Management, Inc. (WM) on Behalf of Shareholders
- Mars Branded Skittles® and Starburst Cotton Candy to Launch!
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
Despite all the challenging times we have been through over the years, San Francisco has remained a beacon of hope for thousands of people. Known as the Harlem of the West, where incredible Black musicians like Duke Ellington and Billie Holiday and others would travel from all over the world to play music in the Fillmore. African Americans came here for what they thought would be a better life—they worked hard to create a number of opportunities that helped to build San Francisco.
More on The Californer
- Ganglioside GT1a Antibody High Purity
- Dnase-Free and Rnase-Free Distilled Water
- Long Beach: Happy Fourth of July Weekend
- TVS Television Network Launches First Outlook Original Programming You Tube Channel
- The Atlas Elite Entertainment Music Award online is coming!
As we celebrate Juneteenth for another year, it is important to talk about this history and remind people of the challenges we still face today. In a city that has helped set the standard for standing against injustice, fighting for diversity, equality, and pushing for a better life, we must continue doing everything we can to live up to that standard. We owe it to our ancestors, we owe it to the mothers, fathers, grandmothers, and caretakers who raised us, but most importantly, we owe it to ourselves, to continue to support and uplift one another as we work to create a more fair and just city that we can proudly call home."
Latest on The Californer
- Summit County Pest Control Is Going After The American Cockroach
- How do I change my name on Delta Airlines?
- New Highland Cow Decor-Highland Cow Art
- Lieff Cabraser LLP, Stiegler Law Firm LLC, and Robert B. Landry III PLC File Federal Lawsuit Against Apple, Inc. for Failure to Pay Overtime and Other Lawfully Required Compensation to Apple Solutions Consultants
- California: Governor Newsom Grants Executive Clemency 7.1.22
- San Jose: Notice of Availability: Cambrian Park Plaza Final EIR with Responses to Public Comments
- ASPINA Announces AMR Solutions
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Construction Begins for Newbury Park, San José's Newest Neighborhood Park
- Bitwise Announces Results of June 2022 Month-End Crypto Index Reconstitution
- Catalyst Environmental Solutions Acquires AWR Environmental to Expand Geographic Footprint and Suite of Services
- Prepper Essentials Online: Be Prepared For Any Outdoor Survival Situation
- 65% of Today's Workforce Is Actively Looking for Another Job; Culture Over Everything Is the Solution
- Cucamonga Valley Medical Group initiatives focus on growth, patient care
- ADVANTEC-USA Announces the Appointment of Carlos Ortiz, PE, TE, PTOE to Chief Executive Officer
- "This Program Was Truly a Blessing": Facts from California's Nation-Leading $4 Billion State Rent Relief Program
- Signs By Veterans and Savage Shakers Founder Announces Sponsorship for #TEAMUSA Para-Athlete Brian Conwell
- RINGO CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY WITH HIS ANNUAL CAMPAIGN FOR PEACE & LOVE WHICH INCLUDES 26 CELEBRATIONS IN COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD AND THIS YEAR WILL ALSO SEE HIS MESSAGE OF PEACE AND LOVE BEAMED UP TO THE STARS AND ORBIT THE EARTH
- EY Names Tim and Chris Vanderhook of Viant Technology as Entrepreneurs of the Year® 2022 Pacific Southwest Award Winners
- Governor Newsom Takes Action to Further Restrict Ghost Guns and Protect California Kids from Gun Violence
- Fragner Seifert Pace & Mintz, LLP Promotes Alex Flumenbaum to Partner