City of San José
Emergency Operations Center
Rosario Neaves, Director of Communications/EPIO: 210-823-3908
City of San José Media Line: 408-535-7777
City of San José Customer Contact Center: 3-1-1 (408-535-3500)
Updates on City of San José Services and/or Operations
- Updates to Citywide Curfew: The City of San José has updated the recently issued citywide curfew to clarify its intent related to essential business and travel. The curfew is still in effect from 8:30 p.m. to 5:00 a.m., through June 7 or until further notice. The order does not apply to the following:
- Police officers, peace officers, firefighters, or other emergency personnel or civilians engaged in police, emergency, or government work; Any persons experiencing homelessness; Authorized representatives of news services, newspaper, radio, or television stations/networks; Individuals who are travelling to and from the airport; Individuals providing necessary care for a family member or pet in another household who has no other source of care; Individuals who are providing any services or performing any work necessary to the operation and maintenance of Essential Infrastructure, as defined in the order; and Individuals who are travelling to and from Essential Businesses to provide Minimum Basic Operations, as defined in the order.
More on The Californer
- The Fertile Void Podcast returns for Season Two, The Coveted Silk
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release EDM Remix of 'No Pressure'
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- NINICO Communications™ named top public relations agency by Los Angeles Business Journal
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
Read the full updated Order Imposing Curfew on the City's website.
- Updates to City Council: During today's City Council Meeting, City Manager Dave Sykes will provide updates on the City's Proclamation of Local Emergency Resulting from Civil Unrest and Order Imposing Curfew during Item 3.8. The virtual meeting will start at 11:00 a.m. Councilmembers and presenters will teleconference from remote locations. The public can watch the meeting on the City's YouTube Channel. Details and instructions for participation are in the meeting agenda. Parks Close Early While City Curfew is in Effect: The safety of our employees and residents remains our highest priority. To ensure that park staff and visitors have enough time to return home safely before the City of San José curfew of 8:30 p.m., some parks and parking lots will close at 5:30 p.m. effective yesterday until the curfew is lifted. For a complete list, visit bit.ly/prnscancellations. BeautifySJ Volunteers and Staff Remove Graffiti and Litter: Close to 125 volunteers and 15 Anti-litter/graffiti staff, part of the BeautifySJ Initiative, spent the weekend removing trash and graffiti along Santa Clara Street from Highway 101 to Market Street and two blocks to the north and south along this area. Over 11 tons of trash and approximately 68,000 square feet of graffiti were removed during the cleanups. Volunteers who would like to contribute to the cleanup efforts can join today, Tuesday, June 2 and Wednesday, June 3 at 10:00 a.m. at San Jose City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street. Businesses who would like a free graffiti removal tool kit can send an email to email@example.com with their contact information and an address. A kit will be delivered to your place of business. You can report graffiti via the San Jose 311 app, by visiting sanjose.custhelp.com or calling 311.
More on The Californer
- 15 BYD Buses Hit the Road in Norway
- California: Governor Newsom Launches "Wear a Mask" Public Awareness Campaign in Response to Surge in COVID-19 Cases
- New Online Portal to Make Bill Pay Easier for Customers with User-friendly interface
- Los Angeles Freelance Cryptocurrency Writer – BDN Content Quarterly Update – Q2 2020
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces City Has Been Awarded Over $130 Million in State Funds for Affordable Housing Development, Transportation, and Infrastructure Improvements
Subscribe to News Releases eNotifications to receive City of San José Flash Reports, and follow us at sanjoseca.gov and @CityofSanJose on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Nextdoor">
Esta información está disponible en español en www.sanjoseca.gov.
Thông tin này có sẵn bằng Tiếng Việt trên trang: www.sanjoseca.gov.
Latest on The Californer
- Improving Parenting Skills Today
- Bilingual Montessori Preschool Is Open Using Social Distance Learning
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- Personal Hygiene Tips for Kids
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- Dysplay Release New Summer Single "too Cool"
- Importance of using Telehealth in the nonprofit setting, Avi Kerendian
- Frederick County TransIT adds More BYD Buses to its Fleet
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Trucker Huss Director Kevin Nolt Named President of WP&BC Governing Board
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Best Online Wig Store: Beautyforever launches Glueless Human Hair Wigs
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- Local Businessman and Community Leader Anders Fung Announces Candidacy for Millbrae City Council
- Ufone Increases Customer Satisfaction while Saving Almost 1,000% with netElastic vBNG
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- Petco Shares Tips for COVID-19 Safe Summer Fun with Pets
- Ms. Ambassador FoRe! Living Royal, Rebecca Mapston, is Crowned Mrs. Transcontinental North America
- Dixie Carpet Installations, Inc. Gets Game-Changing Results with DataSelf
- Verdant AI Hires Malcolm Gill as Vice-President of Sales