City of San José
Emergency Operations Center
Rosario Neaves, Director of Communications/EPIO; 210-823-3908
City of San José Media Line: 408-535-7777
City of San José Customer Contact Center: 3-1-1 (408-535-3500)
MEDIA PARTNERS: All City of San José communications staff are focused on responding to the COVID-19 crisis. Please direct all COVID-19-related media inquiries to the News Media Line at 408-535-7777 or EOC_PIO@sanjoseca.gov, rather than individual departments or offices. We appreciate your support in sharing our messages with our communities.
More on The Californer
- Video Release: In Sunnyvale, Governor Newsom and Mayor Liccardo Tour Bloom Energy, Which is Refurbishing Ventilators for Use in California Hospitals During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Progressive Real Estate Partners Sells Former Acapulco Restaurant Building in Montclair, CA
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- Brushwood Media Group In Association with Lynn TV Productions Presents "THE KRISTINA LYNN SHOW"
- Jim Campbell Beams Prayer Flags in a Message of Hope and Healing Atop San Francisco's Tallest Building
Updates on City of San José Services and/or Operations
- Park Closures: Effective tomorrow, March 27, Alum Rock Park and the Communication Hill Trail and Staircase are temporarily closed to the public. The closure is to protect the health and safety of the public, and is due to overcrowding and is necessary to keep people safe and reduce stress on emergency services and responders, police, and park rangers. Protecting the health and safety of visitors, staff and the community is the top priority. The community can assist in preventing the closure of additional parks by observing the State of California and County of Santa Clara shelter-in-place orders and maintaining a social distance of at least 6 feet from others. Please assist the City of San Jose in keeping our local parks open by following the rules.
READy, Set, Bloom: You're invited to join the San José Public Library's online reading and learning program, Spring into Reading, for a chance to win a GRAND PRIZE. This free, fun, family-friendly program also includes activities that explore the library's online resources, and can be completed from the comfort of your home. Get started at sjpl.org/spring.
More on The Californer
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- California: Governor Newsom Grants Executive Clemency 3.27.20
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order on Judicial Council Emergency Authority
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #35 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- Missing Your Personal Trainer? New Fitness Radio App Gives Motivation to the WFH Crowd
Subscribe to the News Releases eNotification list to receive City of San José Flash Reports, and follow us at sanjoseca.gov and @CityofSanJose on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Nextdoor.">
Esta información está disponible en español en www.sanjoseca.gov. ">
Thông tin này có sẵn bằng Tiếng Việt trên trang: www.sanjoseca.gov.
A person's risk for COVID-19 is not related to race, ethnicity or culture. City employees must abide by the Discrimination and Harassment policy, and treat colleagues and members of the public with courtesy and respect. Discrimination and/or Harassment of any kind is a violation of the policies and will not be tolerated.
Latest on The Californer
- San Jose: Public Review Draft EIR for Avenues: The World Schools Project
- Generis Donate CARA Platform to Ventilator Manufacturers
- New Study Confirms Stratum Nutrition's NEM® Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment After Only 10 Days
- Colorado Sustainable Apparel Brand Kastlfel Retools To Raise Funds For Colorado Covid Relief Fund
- Genstar Capital in Partnership with Management Announce Formation of Obsidian
- San Jose Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Small Businesses
- In Trying Times "Try I Don't Mindfulness," Says the Best-Selling Author of Stinkin' Thinkin'
- Presidential Candidate Chance Trahan Puts Bill Gates On Blast And The Guilty Point Fingers At China
- Medical Equipment Shortages Create Critical Risk on COVID-19 Front Line
- 'Once Upon A Time' Stars Highlight 'Wizard World Virtual Experiences' Online Event April 4
- Long Beach: Eviction Relief for Renters
- Blume TV Launching on largest smart TV platform Roku
- San Francisco Issues Guidance for Essential Businesses During Stay at Home Order
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #32 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- More Density Near Transit Stops in City of Los Angeles
- Challenge Island San Diego (Central/North) Earns BBB Accreditation
- Expanded Line of Laboratory Products for COVID-19 Testing Labs Available in New Interactive Flip Page Catalog
- American Equus and Saddlebox Join Forces for North American Distribution
- MacCase Begins Pre-Ordering for 2020 iPad Pro 12.9 and 11 Cases