The Draft Plan has been posted on the City's website at www.sjenvironment.org/GSI. The public has until May 15 to provide input on the Draft Plan.
Stormwater is rainwater that enters storm drains, flowing to creeks and San Francisco Bay without treatment. Stormwater flows over paved surfaces, picking up pollutants such as motor oil and pesticides.
More on The Californer
- Vodacom Group enters into an agreement to acquire majority stake in IoT.nxt
- Accumen Inc. recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019
- Songwriter/Producer, Colin Brittain Signs With Warner Chappell Music
- "American Boy" Creates Cannabis Buzz at the University of Rome, Italy
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
GSI employs natural processes to slow and filter stormwater runoff, protecting our waterways. Other community benefits of GSI can include improved water and air quality, reduced flooding, increased water supply, enhanced wildlife habitat and traffic safety improvements.
GSI also supports the goals of Climate Smart San José, the City's communitywide initiative to reduce air pollution, save water and improve quality of life.
Latest on The Californer
- Pediatrician Dr. Kenneth Pomar Rebong explains Pertussis (aka Whooping Cough)
- Great Memory And Beautiful Skin — What Do They Have In Common?
- California: In Face of Attacks on Women's Health, Governor and First Partner Rally in Support of Reproductive Health and Freedom in San Diego
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
- How to grab deals for last minute hotel reservations
- Independent Film Movement Celebrates Black Filmmakers and Women of Color At 72nd Festival de Cannes
- No Choice at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Wiesenthal at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- RNase Activity Detection/Quantification Assay Kit
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- San Jose: Draft Source of Income Ordinance Available for Review
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Achieves Board Certification in Franchise & Distribution Law
- asys Joins RTM Engineering Consultants
- Best ISO Certification Co. Ltd receives first FDA recognized Third-Party Accreditation from IAS
- Nationwide Boiler Inc. Donates Record Amount Following Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- Slasher Partners with Horror Fuel for Upcoming Android & iOS App