- Atrium Raises $13.5 Million to Revolutionize Data-Driven Sales Management
- Pfizer Donating 1 Million Naloxone Doses to Direct Relief for Life-Saving Opioid Overdose Reversal
- People 16 and Older Are Now Eligible to Receive the COVID-19 Vaccine in San Francisco
As we repair and improve San José roads, we'd like to remind everyone to be aware of the following and help us get through paving season smoothly.
- We are still enforcing no-parking zones and sending mailers to remind residents to move their cars before contractors repave their street.
- Please remember that if you don't move your car during a pavement project, it will be towed!
- If you use a bike to get around or enjoy frequent bike rides, you'll be happy to see that several new bikeways and bike upgrades are also being constructed during paving season.
- If you're curious about how many miles we've paved throughout San José or want to find out if there are any upcoming pavement projects in your area, check out our 2020 Paving Map!
Latest on The Californer
- Columbus Software Engineering Division Appraised at CMMI Level 3
- BYD and SMART Union Applaud Biden Administration Plan to Build Back Better
- Dahua Technology Releases Lineup of 2-wire IP Video Intercom Products
- Pyruvate Carboxylase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Medicare Advantage Statistics Resource Initiated By Medicare Insurance Association
- Rambus Joins DARPA Toolbox Initiative with State-of-the-Art Security and Interface IP
- Inframark Acquires Environmental Development Partners
- Applications for San Francisco's $3 Million Music and Entertainment Venue Fund to Open April 21
- Singer Linda Imperial Releases New Single "Just Right" From Latest EP 'Heart Rock'
- ResortNet Completes Installation Of Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) to Rural Colorado Residential Community
- Metropolitan Launches Multilingual Classes on Planting, Care of California Friendly® Landscaping
- Womxn of Color Summit's The Art of Authentic Living Brought Over 350 Women of Color and Non-Binary People of Color Together to Heal in Community
- A Timeless $14 Million, Mediterranean Villa is one of the Highest-Priced Listings In Tampa
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- How to Help Migrant Children in Long Beach
- AREA 52's Award Winning Delta 8 Carts Now Back in Stock
- WHO-Compliant, FDA-approve Quantum-ION® Long-lasting, Contactless, Antimicrobial Protection
- Loft Labs Open-Sources Virtual Cluster Technology for Kubernetes
- Customersatisfaction.com Celebrates Customer Service Heroes
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried