- Melekel translates an inheritance from a distant past in new album titled Ancient Legacy
- Insure.com Names the Best Auto, Home, Life and Health Insurance Companies for 2023
- Justine Kelly Joins Jenny Craig as Executive Chef and Vice President of Culinary Strategy
Cheryl Wessling, Public Information Manager, Planning, Building and Code Enforcement Department
BART Project Inquiries
Bernice Alaniz, Director of External Affairs, BART Silicon Valley
|What:|| Five Wounds Urban Village Plan Update|
Community Workshop #1
|When:|| Thursday, December 8, 2022|
6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
|Where:|| Roosevelt Community Center|
901 E. Santa Clara St., San José
(This is an in-person workshop only.)
|Available Translation:|| There will be participation in Spanish, Vietnamese, and Portuguese.|
Habrá participación en español, vietnamita y portugués.
Sẽ có sự tham gia bằng tiếng Tây Ban Nha, tiếng Việt và tiếng Bồ Đào Nha.
Haverá participação em espanhol, vietnamita e português.
|Background:||The City of San José and Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) are hosting the first of five community workshops to gather public input on a project that will create an updated development plan for the area around the future 28th Street/Little Portugal BART Station. The project proposes to consolidate three small urban village plans with the Five Wounds Urban Village Plan (Five Wounds UVP) that are all near the station site. All four plans have previously undergone community engagement and have been approved by the City Council, and include:|
More on The Californer
- Two Long Beach COVID-19 Testing and Vaccine Clinics to Relocate and Expand Operations
- Moorpark College to Launch Bachelor's Degree in Applied Biomanufacturing
- LA County Launches Fair Chance Hiring Program to Give System-Impacted Individuals an Equal Chance at Employment
- Workforce Development Board of Ventura County Invites Public Comments On Regional And Local Plans
- SUNCITY ADVISING Selected To Be A Part Of Google Ads Planning Advisory Council
Latest on The Californer
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Council District 2 Kicks Off the New Year with Two Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Santa Cruz County Republican Central Committee Strengthens Its Leadership
- JG Wentworth Adds Priyank Singh as Chief Technology Officer
- Long Beach: Dana Neighborhood Library to Reopen In-Person Services on Saturdays Beginning February 4
- LiveOne Launches All-Stars Talent Competition Series, Starting March 31, 2023
- From Jewelry to Special Cards, ShopEnglish has everything you need to show your love! Shop now and get the perfect gift for your special someone!
- Axiomtek launches New Smart Display Module Large - SDM510L
- Pasternack Launches New Waveguide Horn Antennas
- The Town Of Sun Village California Makes History As The First Black Tribal Township In North America
- CBB Bancorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $.08 per Share
- OnDemandChina Connects North American Audiences to Top Chinese Content
- Grant Cardone is a Scientologist - What do they believe?
- Flawless Torres ft. Diamonique x Sean Kingston Releases "Lets Go" on 1/27/23!
- fuseproject Expands Internationally with the Launch of fusedigital, an All New Agency Division Dedicated to Delivering Innovative, Digital-first Experiences USA - English USA - English
- SecureAuth Closes 2022 with Exciting Momentum as Customer Adoption Soars for Passwordless Continuous Authentication
- We're In Paris Is Sidow Sobrino's Newly Released Song and Video
- How we organized a meetup for DevOps engineers
- J:COM Deploys Qwilt's Open Caching Solution to Deliver Superior Digital Experiences Across Japan
- Pine Creek Care Center Responds to Verdict in Rios Suit; Defends Care Provided
- Nautilus Launches "Dr. Prune" Caffeinated Prune Juice