INTENT TO ADOPT A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
CITY OF SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Project Name: ARCO Redevelopment Project File No.: CP17-028
Description: Conditional Use Permit to allow the demolition of an existing 1,647-square foot convenience store, pump island canopy, pump islands, and the removal of underground storage tanks and the construction of a 3,054-square foot, 24-hour convenience store with off-sale of alcohol, a 792-square foot, roll-over car wash, and a 4,860 square foot fueling canopy over eight (8) multi-product dual fuel dispensers on an approximately 0.75-gross acre site.
Location: At the northwest corner of Quimby Road and Capitol Expressway at 2375 Quimby Road in San José, California
Assessor's Parcel Nos.: 491-48-009
Council District: 8
Applicant Contact Information: Ed Hale, Barghausen Consulting Engineers, Inc., 18215 72nd Avenue South, Kent WA 98032
The City has performed an environmental review of the project. The environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if the project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for this project. An MND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment because the project will include mitigation measures that will reduce identified project impacts to a less than significant level. The project site is not present on any list pursuant to Section 65962.5 of the California Government Code.
More on The Californer
- It's A Three-Peat! L.O.L. Surprise! Wins Toy Of The Year!
- Road of No Return / Road to Hell Now Available on DVD from BayView Entertainment
- Artworks by Sargent, Koons, Chihuly, James Sword all do well at Bruneau & Co. auction held Feb. 15
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- 3 Day Weekend Benefits - Start Your Side Business Now
The public is welcome to review and comment on the Draft MND. The public comment period for this Draft MND begins on Friday, November 8, 2019, and ends on Monday December 2, 2019.
The Draft MND, Initial Study, and reference documents are available online at: http://www.sanjoseca.gov/negativedeclarations. The documents are also available for review from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at the City of San José Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement, located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; and at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street.
For additional information, please contact Adam Petersen at (408) 535-1241, or by e-mail at Adam.Petersen@sanjoseca.gov.
Circulation period: Friday, November 8, 2019, and ends on Monday December 2, 2019
Latest on The Californer
- California: On the Heels of State of the State, Governor Newsom Highlights State-Owned Properties Available for Emergency Homeless Housing, Calls on Cities and Counties to Partner with the State
- Referral Program Rewards and Incentives: Save & Go Beyond Quotes
- INVESTOR ACTION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- San Jose: Public Review Draft MND: 259 Meridian Ave Mixed-Use Project
- Griot Gala Oscars 2020 Party Celebrates Diversity & Inclusion
- Fast Tilt Retaining Walls Construction Event Extended - Register Now
- California: Governor Gavin Newsom Announces Council of Economic Advisors
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- San Jose: Seven Trees Recording Arts Academy Program, receives $35,000 grant from Wish Book
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- San Jose: Summer Jobs for Youth
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Sucrose Phosphorylase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- R&B/Pop Singer Tanya Nolan Officially Releases Self-Titled Album
- "The Differences between Liposuction and Liposculpture" explained by Dr. Mitchell Cohen
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- TVTY Alert: Johnson Fistel Launches Investigation into Tivity Health Following CEO Departure and Fourth Qtr. Results; Investors Encouraged to Contact Firm
- ChainUP's Independent Financial Derivatives Brand EXUP Launches ETF System Solution
- Our Man In Santiago at Theatre West