INTENT TO ADOPT A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
CITY OF SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Project Name: 1605 Industrial Avenue Redevelopment Project
File No.: PD18-044
Description: Planned Development Permit to allow the demolition of existing buildings totaling approximately 38,453 square feet and the construction of approximately 180,500 square foot industrial warehouse building on an approximately 10.96-gross acre site, located in the HI(PD) and HI zoning districts. The proposed project also includes site improvements, including a truck yard, auto parking, landscaping, and site utility improvements.
Location: Northerly terminus of Industrial Avenue
Assessor's Parcel No.: 237-30-015, 237-30-016
Council District: 3
Applicant Contact Information: LBA Realty (Emily Mandrup), 3347 Michelson Drive, Suite 200, Irvine, CA 92612, (949)955-9333
The City has performed an environmental review of the project. The environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if the project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for this project. A MND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment with the incorporation of project-specific mitigation measures. The project site is included on a list of hazardous materials sites compiled pursuant to Section 65962.5 of the California Government Code.
More on The Californer
- Environmental Activist Band 'Instrument of Peace' is Hosting Its Album Release Celebration
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- Former San Marcos High School Principal Files Appeal After Court Ruling Against His Reinstatement
- Adoption Month Resolution Recognizes Local Foster Parent
- Home Sweet Home: National Adoption Awareness Month Event
The public is welcome to review and comment on the Draft MND. The public comment period for this Draft MND begins on September 12, 2019 and ends on October 2, 2019.
The Draft MND, Initial Study, and reference documents are available online at: www.sanjoseca.gov/negativedeclarations. The documents are also available for review from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at the City of San José Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement, located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; and the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street.
For additional information, please contact Kara Hawkins at (408) 535-7852, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Latest on The Californer
- The Trailer Film Festival Los Angeles
- A Focus on Sourcing Yields Pierpoint International Recognition by HRO Today
- Zadro Products Launch Redesigned Website To Simplify The Beauty & Home Shopping Experience
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- Elite Productions International Is Named 50 Top Event Company Of 2019
- Bosco Tech Open House is November 17
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- After We Leave Tipped to be Breakout Film at Berlin Festival
- Lucd Partners with AI Satellitez to improve customer experience for model creation in the Enterprise
- Harley Wallen's Eternal Code stars Scout Taylor-Compton, Richard Tyson, Billy Wirth, Mel Novak, Ka
- SFA Therapeutics, Inc. To Present At Bio Investors Forum
- Beaumont Area Company Bundles Home Inspection and Termite Inspection
- Braeden Lichti: Investing in Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- One For Victory Acquires Elite Leather Brand And Reclaims A Family Heirloom
- California: TOMORROW: Governor Newsom to Deliver Remarks at CSU Graduation Initiative 2025 Symposium
- Just Outsourcing Releases Scariest Update Ever With New Content Generation Tricks And Treats
- New Rock Jockey Pro Bundle includes Abaco Little Giant Automatic Stone Lifter ALG50A
- Network Time Foundation Joins Open Source Initiative
- MC Companies Prescribes Happy and Healthy Lifestyles To Employees And Residents