INTENT TO ADOPT A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
CITY OF SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Project Name: 1605 Industrial Avenue Redevelopment Project
File No.: PD18-044
Description: Planned Development Permit to allow the demolition of existing buildings totaling approximately 38,453 square feet and the construction of approximately 180,500 square foot industrial warehouse building on an approximately 10.96-gross acre site, located in the HI(PD) and HI zoning districts. The proposed project also includes site improvements, including a truck yard, auto parking, landscaping, and site utility improvements.
Location: Northerly terminus of Industrial Avenue
Assessor's Parcel No.: 237-30-015, 237-30-016
Council District: 3
Applicant Contact Information: LBA Realty (Emily Mandrup), 3347 Michelson Drive, Suite 200, Irvine, CA 92612, (949)955-9333
The City has performed an environmental review of the project. The environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if the project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for this project. A MND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment with the incorporation of project-specific mitigation measures. The project site is included on a list of hazardous materials sites compiled pursuant to Section 65962.5 of the California Government Code.
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Authorizes Assistance After Request from Los Angeles & Proclaims State of Emergency
- Real Estate Loans Are Closing During Global Pandemic. Just Ask Rickey Biddle of Philadelphia
- Governor Newsom Statement on Demonstrations Across California and the Passing of Federal Officer
- California: Governor Newsom Signs Executive Order on Actions in Response to COVID-19 5.29.20
- Demand Justice for George Floyd
The public is welcome to review and comment on the Draft MND. The public comment period for this Draft MND begins on September 12, 2019 and ends on October 2, 2019.
The Draft MND, Initial Study, and reference documents are available online at: www.sanjoseca.gov/negativedeclarations. The documents are also available for review from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at the City of San José Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement, located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; and the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street.
For additional information, please contact Kara Hawkins at (408) 535-7852, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest on The Californer
- Americans Face Problems Paying Medical Bills Despite Health Insurance
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces the First New Affordable Housing Development on Treasure Island is Moving Forward
- Real Estate Agent in Montebello, CA 90640
- Joyhorror Entertainment signs Martial Artist, Paul Mormando
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- Property from the estate of June D. Winkler will be sold online, June 16th, by Andrew Jones Auctions
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Survivorship Conference Presentations Educate Readers about Ritual Abuse and Mind Control
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- Exclusive interview with Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt "Catching up with Natalie & Katherine"
- San Francisco: New Health Order Requires Residents and Workers to Wear Face Coverings Outside the Home
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #109 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Orange County Lemon Law Attorney Luis Aguirre Launches Spanish Version of its Website
- Summer Camp ONLINE at Theatre School @ North Coast Rep
- Mayor London Breed Announces Timeline and Plan for Safely Reopening San Francisco
- MedTrainer Named Best Compliance Management Solution Provider in 2020 MedTech Breakthrough Awards