- The New World of Social Networking: How Emojizing is Redefining Online Branding
- Amelia Earhart's Plane Possibly Found in Nikumaroro Lagoon
- Loop Neighborhood Welcomes New CFO, Jonathan Louie
INTENT TO ADOPT A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
CITY OF SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Project Name: San José-Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility Outfall Bridge and Instrumentation Improvements Project
File No.: PP19-073
Description: Provide the City with a safe footbridge across the San José-Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility (the Facility) Outfall Channel, reliable instrumentation for monitoring of the Facility's effluent water quality and quantity, and improved road access, fiber-optic communications, and flood and erosion protection for the Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) Building on an approximately 25-gross acre site.
Location: San José-Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility, 700 Los Esteros Road, San José, CA 95134, starting at the Filtration Influent Pumping Station extending north of the Outfall Bridge to the southern edge of the San Francisco Bay.
More on The Californer
- San Francisco Announces Plan to Reopen City Hall to Public
- Long Beach: Expanded and Extended Rental Assistance
- ATEC Expands ISO 17025 Calibration Accreditation to LISNs & CDNs
- Disaggregated Networking Solution by IP Infusion and Edgecore Networks Deployment Completed at London Internet Exchange
- 8 Surprising Benefits of Boxing to Unleash Your Inner Champion
Assessor's Parcel No.: 015-310-24
Council District: 4
Applicant Contact Information: Catherine Borrowman, City of San José Environmental Services Department, 200 East Santa Clara Street, 10th Floor, San José, CA 95113-1905, (408) 975-2578
The City has performed an environmental review of the project. The environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if the project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for this project. An MND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment because the project will include mitigation measures that will reduce identified project impacts to a less than significant level. The project location is listed in hazardous materials sites pursuant to Section 65962.5 of the California Government Code.
More on The Californer
- Global Coffee Shops Market to Reach $201.4 Billion by 2027
- FACERE25 and MJC Partners Successfully Launch New Fintech Advisory Firm Forty Grand
- Steve Muehler – Commercial Insurance – to begin offering Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Michael Johnson Performance chooses Mondo for training center tracks and weight room flooring
- Evolve IP Offers Occupancy-Based Pricing For Hospitality Industry
The public is welcome to review and comment on the Draft MND. The public comment period for this Draft MND begins on April 14, 2021 and ends on May 13, 2021. The Draft MND, Initial Study, and reference documents are available online at: www.sanjoseca.gov/negativedeclarations.
In response to the COVID-19 and Shelter-in-Place policy, hard copies are no longer available at the typical locations such as the City of San José Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement, located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; and at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street. Therefore, if requested, a hard copy will be mailed to you. Please allow time for printing and delivery. For additional information, please contact Kara Hawkins at email@example.com.
Latest on The Californer
- Neurana Pharmaceuticals to Present at 21st Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference
- San Jose: Big City Mayors Chair's Statement on California Governor Homelessness Funding Announcement
- BISTel Showcases Smart Pharma Innovation Award Winner GrandView APM at 2021 Manufacturing Assets and Reliability Conference
- Major Updates from the #DisneyMustPay Task Force: More Author Groups Join the Task Force
- California Roars Back: Governor Newsom Announces Historic $12 Billion Package to Confront the Homelessness Crisis
- San Joaquin Valley College Announces New Award Program for Nursing Students and Faculty
- Should We All Get Vaccinated in the United States
- CircleCI Acquires Vamp, Adding Release Orchestration to Their CI/CD Platform to Help Engineering Teams Deliver Business Growth
- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc
- Patriot Gold Group Extends "2021 Inflation Protection America First IRA" As Inflationary Concerns Soar
- EclecticIQ Appoints Jay Zimmet as Chief Revenue Officer
- Claims Assistance Program from autopom! Gives Drivers Automotive Peace of Mind
- Restaurateur Leads African American Initiative to Endorse Mayoral Candidate Eric Adams
- CentralCoastCatholic.net Expands Its Reach
- California Court Rules Beyond Meat Must Pay Don Lee Farms in Contract Dispute - Property Claim and Negligent Misrepresentation Counterclaim Also Found Meritless
- Agiloft Wins Silver Stevie® in 2021 American Business Awards® for AI Core
- ElevenSight Named TiE50 Award Winner at TiEcon 2021
- An Inventory System that Brings Historical Data Back to the Present
- Sidow Sobrino drops "Spin & Dance"
- New UV inkjet primer for stainless steel tumblers and metal drink-ware from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc