- Long Beach: Get Vaccinated & Get 2 Free Aquarium Tickets
- iPOP Alumni Shameik Moore's Spiderman Sequel Begins Filming
- Long Beach: Community Hospital Emergency Room Opens
April 8, 2021
Rachel Davis, Press Secretary, Office of Mayor Sam Liccardo. firstname.lastname@example.org, 408.712.9149
SAN JOSÉ, CA -- San José Mayor Sam Liccardo released the following statement supporting President Biden's new executive actions to reduce gun violence:
"I applaud the efforts of President Joe Biden to reduce gun violence. We need more robust reforms to reduce gun harm that Congress won't support, but cities like San Jose are leading."
A vocal advocate for gun reform, Mayor Liccardo proposed a city ordinance in 2019 that required firearm owners in San José to carry liability insurance for their weapons.
More on The Californer
- Crescent Acquisition Corp Files Definitive Proxy in Connection with Proposed Business Combination With LiveVox Holdings, Inc.
- Entertainment Leaders Call on Celebrities and Influencers to Stop Spreading Misinformation about Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- CVMG's Health and Wellness Resource Center helps families make smart choices
- Jimmy Buffett will kick off summer with NoCap livestream on June 20th
- Author and Speaker, Jaime Luce, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists with "Success"
Details of the President's remarks can be found here.
About the City of San José
With more than one million residents, San José comprises the 10th largest city in the United States, and one of its most diverse cities. San José's transformation into a global innovation center in the heart of Silicon Valley has resulted in the world's greatest concentration of technology talent and development.
Latest on The Californer
- Sandline Discovery Acquires 24legal; Expands International Footprint
- Alten Construction begins work on San Rafael High School STEAM Building
- ABL Space wins fourth Department of Defense contract
- Amid pandemic price gouging, two companies partner to provide affordable hand sanitizer
- Appetize Launches New Payment Technology for Sports and Entertainment Venues, Hospitality and Restaurants
- Shockadelica Combines an Unusual Novel with Chilling Music
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Launches New App: Trophy - Buy & Sell Cars
- Email Production Platform Dyspatch Partners With Canva to Make Email Design Effortless
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Launches First of Several New Products to Expand Avenova Line
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 8 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q1 2021
- Rainwear Market Size Poised To Expand At 6.4% CAGR By 2028, Owing To Rising Brand Recognition & increasing Working-Class Population Globally | Million Insights
- Wadhwani Foundation Announces $1 Million In Grants To Immediately Help Indian Families Impacted By Covid-19
- OZY And Chevrolet Announce Their Genius Award Recipients
- Sodium Hyaluronate 41 kDa-65 kDa
- Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate Stabilizer
- ReCor Medical Announces Results from Landmark RADIANCE-HTN TRIO Study, Showing Clinically Significant Blood Pressure Reduction with the Paradise Ultrasound RDN System in Patients with Resistant Hypertension
- Steve Muehler – Paralegal – Expands its Paralegal Services to include SEC Edgar Filings
- New Book "finding Your Company's Spiritual Purpose" Hopes To Encourage Greater Level Of Community Involvement
- CHAMIE is making pies out of "Money" with new single - Out May 21!
- Unice Hair Brand Day × Graduation 2021 SUPER Sale!