Cutting or shaving the hair does not necessarily heal depression or matted tangled hair. Sometimes cutting or shaving of matted tangled hair can cause depression because of the shock of losing all your hair at one chop-without any efforts being made to save the hair first. With the goal to SAVE your hair-not to CUT your hair, Tangled Hair Techs are working hard to save tangled or severely matted hair so you can preserve your God given beauty and self-esteem.
Depression won't be cured by a trip to the salon, but it can help on some level. Research has even found that paying some extra attention to your appearance—specifically in the form of applying makeup—can give women a boost of confidence. Always remember that "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD....Luke 1:37. Only believe and Jesus will help your faith to be strengthened.
More on The Californer
- Highway 371 Business Association to launch app
- Triangle Real Estate Group Announces 2019 Top Producers Award Winners
- Long Beach: Coronavirus Update
- San Jose: Annual President's Break Camp San José Reaches Children City-wide
- San Jose: Volunteers Work Hard to Beautify Community
Clinical psychologist John Mayer, Ph.D., author of Family Fit: Find Your Balance in Life, says that it's not uncommon for people suffering from depression to stop brushing their hair. "Guiding a person into such activities as a makeover or haircut can help the person feel better about their personal hygiene and thus about their self-image and self-esteem," Mayer says. "These latter improvements in self-esteem and self-image are core coping mechanisms for relieving depression." He says he often recommends that his depressed patients do things like this for that reason.
Matted hair is prevalent, and most women prefer to have this hair on under their wigs or as protection from breakage. But over time, tangled hair can cause stress and the longer it stays, the harder it is to detangle, and that is sad. But, the good news is that Tangled Hair Techs can help you with their professional and Safe Matted Tangled Hair Detangling Solutions and Services.
About Tangled Hair Techs:
Tangled Hair Techs are the leaders in specialized hair restoration techniques as well as service providers and educators for detangling and removing severely matted tangled hair, braids, dreadlocks, hair weaves, hair extensions and twist. They provide a service that is priceless because they provide hair restoration to people who sometimes have lost all hope of ever getting their hair back to normal again. The work they do is not glamorous, neither is the work of a plumber, but people need them all over the world. Their work is based on the love and faith we have in God. Jesus Christ traveled to bring (Gospel) good news to people. He brought healing, love, peace, blessings, freed people from bondage; but most importantly he demonstrated to us that nothing is impossible with God. Luke 1:37. Tangled Hair Techs are online based, they travel all over the world to hospitals, and care centers as well. They have training salon centers in France, USA, and South Africa.
More on The Californer
- San Jose: Teens Set Sail for Alcatraz
- Chris Comet & The Tribe 'Reaching New Horizons' - Independent/USA Import
- House to vote on Nationwide Flavor Ban. Why is House bill HR 2339 so Important - Provape
- Xlear Returns To Expo West With Its Popular Sinus And Oral Care Products
- Best-Selling Author, Elizabeth St. John, Visits Kansas City, Describes Her Ancestor's Life in the Tower of London
For more information please visit www.tangledhairtechs.com or kindly send an email to email@example.com.
Tangled Hair Techs
Latest on The Californer
- Growing Up and Giving Back - Seanna Pereira reaches new audiences
- W+R Studios Receives The Startup Weekly's 2020 Software Companies to Watch Award
- Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Norman Yee Call for San Francisco Families to Become Foster Parents to Children in Need
- Cappello's Innovates Again With World's First Grain-Free White Pizza
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Matt Haney Announce Legislation to Authorize New Overdose Prevention Programs
- Bobo's Warms Hearts And Fills Stomachs At Expo West With Multiple New Product Offerings
- New Presentation Switches from ATEN Technology, Inc. Boost Impact of Professional Presentations
- California: TODAY: In San Jose, Governor Newsom to Visit Tiny Home Residents at Bridge Housing Community Site
- California: TODAY: State Health Officials, Governor to Provide an Update on the State's Response to Novel Coronavirus
- Fody Foods Unveils Revamped Branding at Natural Products Expo West
- Extended Support for ez1095 Software On February 2, 2020 For March 2 Deadline
- Transit Screen Software, TransitAccess™, Goes Greener with Car Charging Stations
- Turnkey business opportunity hotel in Historic District of Lanesboro
- Alten Construction bestowed 2020 Best of Richmond Award
- San Francisco Stress and Anxiety Center has opened a brand new office in San Jose!
- Hyundai Repairs Covered by autopom! Vehicle Protection Plans
- The Behemoth's Alien Hominid Invasion: First Look Gameplay
- INVESTOR ACTION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Tupperware Brands Corporation and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Ancient Resource Auctions' March 14th online sale has authentic antiquities, ethnographic art, more
- Kobe Bryant Signed and Inscribed Middle School Yearbook is up for Bid in Iconic Auctions Online Sale