- Cal State LA continues remarkable climb in U.S. News & World Report rankings
- For National Small Business Week: Some very Essential Advertising Math Every Business Needs to Know
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Dukk Drops New September Music Release
Nathan Sassover, CEO of TVNET/WRLD1 stated:
"In light of the enlarging NFT digital video /art presence, NFT1X presents an evolving NFT platform as a framework for a broader content and IP venue via an NFT1X original TV content video platform we developed and own worldwide. In this regard, the initial project reflects our objective in enlarging the current NFT digital art space and token structure to enable a more strategic and extended range of recurring marketing possibilities within numerous venues."
Sassover continued: "Our company initially licensed a small portion of a live action technology driven video collection to the Fox Network which then launched the Fox Kids Network in 1991 during the management of Fox by Barry Diller. This iconic collection was a primary catalyst and pivotal moment in changing the direction of kids programming in the early 1990s."
In the same way 'The Simpsons' were the launch pad for the Fox Network, 'Dynamo Duck' became the launch pad for the Fox Kids Network. In fact, Dan Castellaneta, Emmy award winning actor as voice of 'Homer Simpson', was also the voice of Dynamo Duck. As you may know GenX grew up watching Fox Kids Network.
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Latino Heritage Month 2021
- California: Newsom Administration Awards Nearly $138 Million in Fire Prevention Grants to Build Resilience in Local Communities
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 9.15.21
- Kobe Bryant Inspired KB24 NFT Art on Course to Raise Millions for Foundation
- Welcoming President Biden to Long Beach
For a two year period 1990-1991 we licensed Dynamo programs for US and select foreign countries.
Our company has from inception owned and continues as sole verifiable owners of the intellectual property and entire content collection and underlying copyrights and trademarks.
The current fully updated Dynamo 155 program video collection, inclusive of significant additional video content, has not been distributed or offered in any private or commercial public venue and is physically maintained on a 70 TB server Network located in our LA based studio and cloud based uplink via our alliance with Verizon Digital Media.
We also provide all technical resources for NFT creation.
Our scope of ownership is inclusive of all technology/software IP for all media without limitation or exception, extending to all world regions for over the past 30 years, after acquiring original character rights from the Tourane family in France in 1990. Those rights continue intact as noted.
The video content has verifiably not been licensed to any media for over 30 years and has now received an additional 11 years ofOP significant new video further inclusive of recent AI-based new digital content input /SFX-special effects and music.
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Highlights New In-Person Student Rates, Nation-Leading School Safety & Prevention Efforts
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony at Solari Park to Commemorate New Playground
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Viva CalleSJ is Back to Activate the Streets and Create the City's Largest Park
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Michelle Danner's "The Runner" to screen at Catalina Film Festival
|■The Adventures of Dynamo Duck|
|The Anthromorphic Metaverse|
|NFT Digital Video Collection|
|155 x 5 minute live action Programs|
Unique live action digital video collection as short form programs comprising a 16 hour live action digital video series created by technologist /artist Nathan Sassover utilizing NFT1X proprietary APTVE technology and now updated after 11 years of extensive software development enabling new digital content and full HD technical upgrades.
The Adventures Of Dynamo Duck:
DynamoDuck.com [Preview Site]
Additional background information, marketing elements and Dynamo NFT Collection Program Catalog is to be released by year end.
SOURCE TVNET Inc
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- Global Sandalwood Oil Market to Reach $149.1 Million by 2026
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- STEMconnector, Million Women Mentors and Olay: Face the STEM Gap Role Model Event September 15, 2021
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- What Does Post-Traumatic Thriving Look Like?
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- Shero Comics' Rayven Choi Graphic Novel Series Will Take Final Bow on National Comic Book Day
- What are the Safety Measures to fly with Copa Airlines
- Speck Unveils Line of MagSafe Compatible Cases and Accessories for all New Apple Devices
- ELEVATE (ELEctric Vehicle AdapTEr) adds Demand Response to any Electric Vehicle charger
- SCHURTER continues revamp of EMC filters with flagship FMBD EP for 3-phase power systems and machine
- BCVWD Named One of the Best Places to Work in the Country
- New Classical Music Show Plays Only the Classical Music Great's Symphonies
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Voices of Silicon Valley conductor is selected Grammys member
- TOArts' AccessArts Program announces $50,000 available to support arts education in Ventura
- With Market Size Valued at $618.7 Billion by 2026, it`s a Healthy Outlook for the Global Photovoltaics Market
- Exclusionary Vehicle Coverage from autopom! Is As Close To New Car Coverage As You Can Get
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month