- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
The Adjust Growth Score is designed to determine the performance and potential of apps and app marketing across a wide variety of regions, countries and markets. It incorporates three key metrics: volume of installs, effective cost per install (eCPI) and lifetime value (LTV). Lou Hong, VP of Marketing at Adjust said: "Adjust's Growth Score tells marketers and developers where they can grow. Understanding which app verticals and regions have the highest potential for growth is essential when creating and scaling campaigns successfully."
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
India leads the pack with a Growth Score of 31.2, followed by the US (29.4) and Brazil (29.3). North America continues to be a dominant player in the mobile app market but improved mobile infrastructure and availability of affordable smartphones has led to explosive growth in APAC app market. In 2022, there were 1.29 billion mobile internet users compared to 700 million users in 2015.
Adjust's report shows many app verticals continuing to make a comeback after a tough few years. APAC leads in regional mobile app growth with a score of 43.3 followed by Europe (35.9) and North America (30). Mobile gaming has the highest Growth Score at the vertical level while travel and shopping apps outperformed many other verticals across markets due to strong interest in travel following pandemic restrictions being lifted. Shopping apps have second-highest Growth Score worldwide.
The Mobile App Growth Report also features growth maps and leaderboards as an easy way of looking at mobile growth data which can be downloaded here.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Arcellx Announces Continued Robust Long-Term Responses from Its CART-ddBCMA (anito-cel) Phase 1 Expansion Trial in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma at ASH
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Cibo Modern Mediterranean
- California: Governor Newsom Reaffirms Support for Updated Delta Conveyance Proposal
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Entry Deadline is January 12 for California Strawberry Festival Artwork Contest
- 1H-Benzotriazol-1-yloxytripyrrolidinophosphonium Hexafluorophosphate (Highly Pure)
- Open Networking & Edge Summit 2024 in Silicon Valley Extends CFP Deadline to December 17 and releases 2024 Ecosystem Predictions
- California Community College Expands with 17-Device Order
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Neberon Heated Gloves: Your Best Winter Companion for Christmas
- Joby, ANA Holdings Partner with Nomura Real Estate Development for Vertiports in Japan
- Zero Upfront Fee Website- Thinking About Starting A Business?
- Penny S. Tee, MBA: A Beacon of Peace Amidst Conflict
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.7.23
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan