- Sinaloa Cartel Embraces Diversity and Inclusion in the Post-Chapo Era
- Bioscience industry leader Guillermo Zuñiga receives honorary doctorate at Cal State LA Commencement
- City of Long Beach Seeks Feedback on Procurement Process Via Vendor Engagement Survey
Governor Hobbs expressed her appreciation for the hard work put in by water managers to develop the Lower Basin Plan. She also noted that while this plan is a step forward, more must be done to address long-term issues such as climate change and overallocation.
Governor Newsom highlighted the importance of working together to address climate change and its effects on weather extremes between drought and flood. He also praised California's efforts in making significant cuts to water usage and noted that this historic partnership between California and other Lower Basin states will help maintain critical water supply for millions of Americans.
More on The Californer
- Trump Bus Tour sponsored by Legacy PAC will roll into the Georgia GOP State convention June 9th and 10th Columbus Georgia
- Pettit Kohn Welcomes Esteemed Attorney John E. Drazkowski to the Arizona Team
- Forge Global CFO to Present at the Upcoming 43rd Annual William Blair Growth Stock Conference
- Leading Business Events Management Company, PRA Acquires Weil & Associates
- TVS Television Network In Production for 'Music Movie' No Mas With Principal Shooting in New Mexico
Finally, Governor Lombardo stated that Nevada has been a leader in regional water conservation efforts and is pleased to continue leading through this agreement with other Lower Basin States. He emphasized the importance of protecting the Colorado River System and said that this partnership is a critical next step in their efforts to sustain this essential water supply.
The Lower Basin Plan has been submitted to the Bureau of Reclamation with all Seven Colorado River Basin States supporting its evaluation as an action alternative within the Near-Term Colorado River Operations Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (Draft SEIS). For more information, please visit their website.
Filed Under: Government, State
Latest on The Californer
- Water.Bodies.Land brings leading Bay Area artists together in celebration of the black female body – Live At Somarts – July 14 & 15
- Entrinsik Appoints Madhavi W. Chandra as Chief Product Officer
- Golden Ticket Productions Launches New Website
- "On the Los Angeles Road" with Earl Ofari Hutchinson Presents Fascinating Exploration of Los Angeles
- Perfect Ffit: the new mobile game that puts your timing and strategy skills to the test. Can you get a Perfect Fit?
- BRIAN MAY + FRIENDS: "STAR FLEET PROJECT" Special 40th Anniversary Edition
- Maze Therapeutics to Participate in the 2023 Jefferies Healthcare Conference
- Aquia Launches Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Security Assessment Offering, Pairing Automation With Deep Cloud Security Expertise
- Black Cat Artist-in-Residency Program Nurtures Musicians' Bellies & Souls
- UserGems Enables Companies to Generate More Revenue with Enhanced Account Tracking
- Orbex Launches New ZERO Spread Trading Account with $1 Commission per Side
- Grace Cathedral Welcomes Genre-Defining Virtuoso Vocalist Bobby McFerrin as the 2023 Artist in Residence
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against U-Haul Holding Company and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- Who is this Gavin White Recording Artist
- Alpha Gold Fund Receives Recognition Of Excellence Awards
- STARS Academy School - Arts-Integrated Education: Now Accepting Applications for Fourth Year
- Introducing the New Heard & Grace Father's Day Subscription Box Set
- Nationwide Boiler Donates Record Amount After Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Artificial Intelligence System Predicts Consequences of Gene Modifications
- Ohio County Commission President & Founder of the Cincinnati Black Music Walk of Fame, Alicia Reece, Announces Grand Opening of New Tourism Attraction