- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Ziggurat Technologies' Zivolve™ is Now Available for Android Users on the Google Play Store, Revolutionizing Mobile Investing Beyond the Apple iOS App
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
TEMECULA, Calif. - Californer -- After years of of non competition, Lathan Atkinson overcomes 2 early double bogeys by shooting five under par, on the back nine at Temecula Creek Inn to regain his Pro status. By doing so, he is eligible to rejoin the Asian PGA Developmental Tour for the 2021 season. Atkinson who is originally from Atlanta, Georgia has virtually been unseen in the Golf world since first turning Pro in 2013. Early struggles and suspensions had a major effect on his controversial career. We are excited to see what's in store for Atkinson in the future. Once sponsored by Oakley and Mizuno Golf, it will be interesting to see what sponsorships will come his way, stated by his management company. When asked his thoughts Atkinson replied " I just have to take things day by day and hopefully I won't disappoint family, friends and others that believed in me early on. There's a lot of work and improvement that needs to happen on my end to compete at the level of the players that are on Tour now. Also I have to also figure out the travel situation because of the COVID pandemic, since many of the countries that are on the tour schedule have closed their borders. I'm just happy to get another chance."
More on The Californer
More on The Californer
- San Jose: San José Officials Reappoint Independent Police Auditor
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 1.15.21
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor to Announce Fiscal Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Regional Mexican stars Calibre 50 release compilation album "Las Numero 1 de Calibre 50"
- Mayor London Breed Announces Plan to Create Network of COVID-19 Vaccination Sites in San Francisco
Source: CS Sports
Latest on The Californer
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- INVESTIGATION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX)
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Agile20Reflect Festival event submission deadline extended to 27th of January
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Aviation Capital Group Announces Closing of $750 Million of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Community Psychiatry Appoints Christopher Brengard As Chief Executive Officer
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- Is the Beach So Last Year?
- Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy Files Lawsuit Against Bank of America for Allegedly Failing to Protect the Accounts of Thousands of Unemployed Californians
- Aruba ClearPass Security Portfolio Receives Coveted Cyber Catalyst℠ Designation
- Asia-Pacific Contact Center Applications Market to See Buoyant Growth, Thanks to Analytics
- Consolidated Contracting Forms "Consolidated Building Health" Division to Effectively Control the Spread of Diseases in Senior Living Communities
- HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Investigating Eos Energy Enterprises (EOSE) For Possible Securities Fraud in Light of Analyst Questions About Company's Customers, Encourages EOSE Investors to Contact Its Attorneys Now
- Motivational Fitness Radio Station Launches Hip Hop Rock
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 1.14.21
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Volunteers put the Community in Community Service