Being named to the list of Super Lawyers 15+ years in a row, however, is a feat few attorneys can claim – that is, unless you're James Bostwick or Erik Peterson.
Founders of the Bay Area-based firm of Bostwick & Peterson, LLP and members of the Inner Circle of Advocates, an invite-only organization comprised of the nation's top 100 plaintiffs' trial attorneys, James S. Bostwick and Erik L. Peterson have again been named to Northern California Super Lawyers, a listing reserved for lawyers who've demonstrated the highest standards of ethics and professional success.
15+ Years of Super Lawyers Selections
Focused exclusively on fighting for injured and wronged plaintiffs, both Bostwick and Peterson have been named to Super Lawyers for over a decade – Bostwick earning inclusion every year since 2004, and Peterson every year since 2006.
More on The Californer
- Hip Hop Recording Artist PBE Pluto Breaks New Release 'Soak Up the Drip' on Sirius XM Shade 45
- Hit Series "now With Natalie" By Hillsong Channel Launches A New Season On Youtube 19 September 2020
- Daniel Vaswani, Criminal Defense Attorney, reflects on Fans Booing NFL Players Standing in Unity
- Why Maxine Waters is Afraid to Debate Joe Collins
- SELA Collaborative Partners with Local Nonprofits to Disburse $1.6 Million in Grant Funding to Assist Undocumented Community Impacted by COVID-19
To put that into perspective, no more than 5% of all practicing attorneys in each state are included in the Super Lawyers list in any given year.
Respected Trial Lawyer With a Record of Success
Bostwick and Peterson's continued selection to Super Lawyers is a remarkable feat, and one that speaks volumes about the respect and esteem they've earned from fellow lawyers, members of the judiciary, and the clients and communities they serve.
It also stands testament to decades of record-setting results in states across the country, particularly in complex and high-profile cases involving personal injury, medical malpractice, and birth injuries.
Although Bostwick and Peterson have set and broken many local, state and national records over the course of their careers, they have twice broken the State of California record for the largest medical malpractice verdict or settlement since 2008. That includes:
- A $14M settlement obtained in early 2018 over a neonatal brain injury. At the time of the recovery, the result was the largest present value settlement in California history for a case that had not been tried to verdict. A $17M settlement obtained in April 2019 over brain damage during pregnancy. The recovery is the largest medical malpractice present value result (verdict or settlement) in California history.
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Signs Bill Extending Job-Protected Family Leave to Nearly 6 Million Californians
- Greenshine New Energy Develops the Most Authoritative, Unbiased Guide to Solar Lighting
- Premier Workspaces Steps in to Manage Newport Beach Coworking Space
- Wild Weekend Planned for Int'l Wild Bunch Film Fest in Willcox Arizona, Oct 2/4
- Bettermeant Health and Sling Health Partner to Bring Modernized Clinical Care Operations to Military and Government Health Systems to Fight Health-Team Burnout
With a track record that includes hundreds of millions in recoveries for victims of negligence, it's clear why Bostwick and Peterson are continually named to the list of Super Lawyers, and why numerous families and fellow lawyers entrust their firm to handle the most complex and high-stakes claims. For the Partners, however, their recognition is simply a byproduct of their passion for helping those in need, when they need it most.
James S. Bostwick and Erik L. Peterson are Partners at the law firm of Bostwick & Peterson, LLP, where they've recovered over $750 million in compensation for clients across the country in complex cases involving medical malpractice, preventable birth injuries, serious personal injury, and wrongful death. More information about the firm can be found at www.bostwickfirm.com.
SOURCE Bostwick & Peterson, LLP
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- New Study Projects Mobile AR Revenue to Reach $21 Billion by 2024
- PRIDE Museum Donates 400 Themed Masks To Help Increase Women's Voting Presence In The 2020 Election
- 'RESPEKT: Beauty Meditation' Launches Amazon Alexa Skill
- Alternative Broadcast Platform for Voters to Sound off on Trump and Biden Launched
- Helena auditioned for Atlantic Records left everyone mesmerized, she is the real deal a rare combination of beauty and talent -Leon Youngblood SR
- Washington and Oregon Join California in Pilot Project Using Google and Apple Exposure Notification Technology to Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- American Cannabis Company-Helping you create a profitable business
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #130 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- Sohum Living Soils- The best soil for your growing needs
- Alexis Knapp, iPOP Alum, Stars in New Horror Film 'The Knocking'
- San Jose: City of San José Receives $14.5 Million Grant for Homekey
- iPOP Alumni Adam Irigoyen Stars in New Netflix Series 'Away'
- COVID Survivor and Emmy Nominee Launches Mask & T-shirt Line for Mental Health
- Rare Video as Couple Flees Oregon Fires
- California Landmark Group Leases Up 88-Unit Apartment Development on LA's Westside
- Consortium Media Announces Advancements and New Team Member
- San Jose: : $14 Million Electric Vehicle Charging Station Incentive Project Launches in San José
- Talking to Our Children: September is National Suicide Prevention Month
- California: Governor Newsom Announces $76 Million in First Round of Homekey Awards
- Sunrise Management Adds 84 Multifamily Units To San Diego Portfolio