Elizabeth Morris, 72, of San Diego, has been reappointed to the California Housing Partnership Corporation, where she has served since 2013. Morris has been principal at E.M. Advisors since 2008. She was president and chief executive officer at the San Diego Housing Commission from 1994 to 2008 and held multiple positions at the San Diego Housing Commission from 1979 to 1994, including acting director, assistant and deputy director, and development specialist. Morris is a former vice president and member of the Board of Governors for the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials, and remains active on NAHRO's International Committee. She is a board member at the Centre for Organizational Effectiveness. This position requires Senate confirmation and there is no compensation. Morris is a Democrat.
More on The Californer
- DWS Star Joins iPOP Alum Matt Cornett on High School Musical Series
- Caitlin Carmichael, iPOP Alumni, Cast in new Thriller
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?
- California: At Newly Converted Motel, Governor Newsom Launches Project Roomkey: A First-in-the-Nation Initiative to Secure Hotel & Motel Rooms to Protect Homeless Individuals from COVID-19
Catalina Cifuentes, 42, of Riverside, has been reappointed to the California Student Aid Commission, where she has served since 2016. Cifuentes has been executive director of College and Career Readiness at the Riverside County Office of Education since 2014. Cifuentes was a school counselor and teacher for the Corona-Norco Unified School District from 2002 to 2014 and a teacher at Sierra Middle School for the Riverside Unified School District from 1999 to 2002. Cifuentes is a member of the Western Association for College Admissions Counseling, American School Counselor Association, and the California Association of School Counselors. She earned a Master of Arts degree in educational counseling from Azusa Pacific University. This position requires Senate confirmation and the compensation is $100 per diem. Cifuentes is a Democrat.
Judith Maxwell Greig, 63, of San Mateo, has been reappointed to the California Student Aid Commission, where she has served since 2016. Greig held several positions at Notre Dame de Namur University from 1988 to 2020, including president, provost, dean of the school of education and leadership, senior advisor to the president, and faculty. She was an adjunct faculty member at San Jose State University from 1987 to 1988 and a teacher at Old Orchard School from 1977 to 1984. She is a member of the Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities, California Campus Contact, the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, the Council of Independent Colleges, Wheaton College Scholastic Honor Society, and the Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities. Greig earned a Doctor of Philosophy degree in philosophy of education and a Master of Arts degree in philosophy from Stanford University, and a Master of Arts degree in reading education from Santa Clara University. This position requires Senate confirmation and the compensation is $100 per diem. Greig is registered without party preference.
More on The Californer
- Waterside Productions Announces Gayle Kimball's New Book The Mysteries of Healing
- Dr. Joe Dispenza Review - Do You Believe Him?
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #43 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Partnership to Increase Free Internet Access to Support Distance Learning
Latest on The Californer
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Local Nonprofit Receives Federal Grant for CA Newborn Hearing Screening Program
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #41 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- TECH-GRO B-17 Boric Acid Spray now OMRI Certified
- Brushwood Media Group Is Pleased to Announce Film and TV Star, "Kim Aria Peterson"
- Franchise Times Welcomes Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Into the Legal Eagle Hall of Fame
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Board President Norman Yee Convene COVID-19 Economic Recovery Task Force
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- Find effective ways to reach Live Technician at Jetblue Airlines
- Attorney turn feng shui author shows us how to make the most of our time at home in the release of MIND BODY HOME
- Find Splendid ways to contact with Allegiant Airlines Live Person
- SightGlass Vision Reports Positive Interim Data From Pivotal Clinical Trial of Novel Eyeglasses for Myopia Management in Children
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order Providing for Expedited Resources for COVID-19 Response
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #40 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- California Declares War on Nursing Home Residents
- COVID-19: Chroma ATE's Commitment to Our Customers
- Financial Literacy Film Festival
- Snell & Wilmer California Associates Represent Vietnam War Veteran