- Cervo Media Group Inc and Joe and Marva Brown Sign Co-Management Deal with World Jiu Jitsu Champion Jacob "The Bull" - 580
- THINKWARE Announces President's Day Dash Cam Deals
- Spectator Health Adds Surescripts Certification to its Senior Health Technology Platform
Elizabeth Chess of Ventura was appointed to the 31st District Agricultural Association, Ventura County Fair Board. Chess has been a Freelance Journalist since 1980 and has held various positions in the past, including Director of Development for the Museum of Ventura County from 2016 to 2018, Editor and Publisher for The Broadcaster and Central Coast Farm & Ranch magazines, Farm Bureau of Ventura County from 1988 to 2013, Interim Executive Director for Rubican Theater Company from 2002 to 2003, and Executive Director of New West Symphony from 1997 to 2002. She is also a member of several boards and organizations such as New West Symphony Board of Directors and Board of Advisor, Ventura Music Festival Board of Directors, Board of Directors of the Museum of Ventura County, SEEAG, Spirit of Santa Paula Board of Directors and the Rotary Club of Ventura. Chess earned a Master of Arts in Modern European History and a Bachelor of Arts in History from the University of Southern California. This position does not require Senate confirmation and there is no compensation. Chess is a Democrat.
More on The Californer
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- Long Beach: Health Department Launches Substance Use Harm Reduction Program
- Pop-Up Talent's Milestone: 500th Client Adopts In-House Recruiter Model
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Mission Cloud Achieves the AWS Small and Medium Business Competency
Alyson Guerra was appointed to the 37th District Agricultural Association, Santa Maria Fair Board. Guerra has been Corporate Secretary at Santa Maria Valley Crop Service, Inc. since 2001 and is also a member of California Cattlemen's Association and Santa Barbara County Cattlemen's Association. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Animal Science at California Polytechnic State University. This position does not require Senate confirmation and there is no compensation. Guerra is a Republican.
Todd Ventura was appointed to the 37th District Agricultural Association, Santa Maria Fair Board as well. He has been Owner Poor Richard's Press since 1988. This position does not require Senate confirmation and there is no compensation. Ventura is a Republican.
Jolyn Campbell was appointed to the 44th District Agricultural Association Colusa County Fair Board. Campbell has been a Real Estate Salesperson for All Star Realty since 2006, owner JLC Farms since 2008, partner in CC Orchards LLC since 2019, Warehouse Examiner for the United States Department of Agriculture from 2005 to 2019 as well as member Glenn Colusa Cattlewomen, Ag Advisory Board Maxwell High School, Colusa County Farm Bureau, Project Leader Maxwell 4-H Club among others . She earned a Bachelor Science Agriculture Business from California State University Chico . This position does not require Senate confirmation and there is no compensation . Campbell is Republican .
More on The Californer
- SALUTE TO SERVICE ADVANCES ASIAN VETERANS
- Long Beach Health Department Launches Brush, Book, Bed to Promote Healthy Dental Habits for Children
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- Live Courageously Podcast Show with John Duffy and Guest, Director Ted Shred
- Live Courageously Podcast Show with John Duffy and Guest Craig Stilley
Anisa Escobedo was appointed to State Independent Living Council . Escobedo has been Founder/CEO Escobedo Design since 2016 , Executive Director/CEO Arcata Chamber Commerce 2022 , Advocacy & Outreach Specialist Tri–County Independent Living 2018 - 2019 , member Kiwanis International . This position does not require Senate confirmation nor any compensation . Escobedo Democrat .
The appointments made by Governor Newsom are expected to bring new perspectives on various boards across California while providing valuable insight into their respective fields
Latest on The Californer
- From Our Family to Yours: Little Bubs Introduces a Trusted Diaper Rash Cream for Your Little Ones
- Miro Introduces Enterprise Guard™ to Protect Sensitive and Confidential Content, and Support Essential Compliance and Security USA - English USA - Deutsch APAC - English USA - English
- Sansu Ramsey receives International Women's Day Honors for 2024
- ChargePoint Collaborates with Product Development and Manufacturing Leaders AcBel and Kinpo, Improving Cost Structure and Time to Market
- The Sukuta Foundation, Inc.: FREE Virtual Laser Career Expo, April 26, 2024, 11:00am
- Kitman Labs and Fulham FC Expand Data & Analytics Accord
- Skydio and Aeroarc Partner to Advance Support for Government Customers in the Region
- California: Governor Newsom Secures Presidential Major Disaster Declaration to Support Storm Recovery Efforts in San Diego
- TVS Television Network Returns to Basketball Coverage With NABL 3 on 3 Series
- City of Long Beach Issues Rain Advisory Due to Recent Showers
- Ami Miller Stars in Hilarious New Show "Responsibility Island"
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green
- Cryptsoft licenses KMIP (Key Management Interoperability Protocol) to xFusion Digital Technologies for use in Baseboard Management Controllers
- Delirious Comedy Club Is Moving And We Want You To Join Us In Downtown Las Vegas
- HIDEKI MATSUYAMA WINS THE 2024 GENESIS INVITATIONAL
- Simplify Your ACA Form e-Filing to the IRS with Our ez1095 Video Tutorial
- Silicon Private Wealth Expands Its Ownership Group in 2024
- Dr. Woojin Joo, Qme Internal Medicine in Los Angeles
- California: Governor Newsom Proclaims A Day of Remembrance: Japanese American Evacuation 2024
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Unclogging Device for Sinks (RSD-180)