- AB 57 by Assemblymember Evan Low (D-Campbell) – Elections: names of candidates. AB 239 by Assemblymember Rudy Salas (D-Bakersfield) – Community colleges: registered nursing programs. AB 255 by Assemblymember Monique Limόn (D-Santa Barbara) – Coastal resources: oil spills: grants. AB 293 by Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D-Coachella) – Greenhouse gases: offset protocols. AB 361 by Assemblymember Randy Voepel (R-Santee) – Military Department: support programs. AB 381 by Assemblymember Eloise Gómez Reyes (D-Grand Terrace) – Postsecondary education: sexual assault and sexual violence prevention training: intimate partner and dating violence. AB 453 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Arcadia) – Emergency medical services: training. AB 487 by Assemblymember James Gallagher (R-Yuba City) – Department of Water Resources: dams and reservoirs: fees and penalty plus interest. AB 494 by Assemblymember Marc Berman (D-Palo Alto) – CalFresh: eligibility: shelter expense deductions. AB 566 by Assemblymember Marc Berman (D-Palo Alto) – Elections: official canvass period. AB 608 by Assemblymember Cottie Petrie-Norris (D-Laguna Beach) – Property taxation: exemption: low-value properties. AB 619 by Assemblymember David Chiu (D-San Francisco) – Retail food: reusable containers: multiuse utensils. AB 631 by Assemblymember Kevin McCarty (D-Sacramento) – Sacramento Regional Transit District: voting threshold. AB 634 by Assemblymember Rudy Salas (D-Bakersfield) – Traffic control devices: roundabouts: memorial and dedication signs. AB 644 by the Committee on Public Employment and Retirement – State teachers' retirement: compensation. AB 669 by Assemblymember Chris Holden (D-Pasadena) – Attorney General: assurance of voluntary compliance. AB 672 by Assemblymember Sabrina Cervantes (D-Riverside) – Public employees' retirement: disability retirement: reinstatement. AB 693 by Assemblymember Marc Berman (D-Palo Alto) – Conditional voter registration: voting. AB 706 by Assemblymember Evan Low (D-Campbell) – Community colleges: academic employees. AB 743 by Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D-Coachella) – Pupil health: self-administration of prescribed asthma medication. AB 903 by Assemblymember Marc Levine (D-Marin County) – Political Reform Act of 1974. AB 988 by Assemblymember Marc Berman (D-Palo Alto) – Teacher credentialing: out-of-state prepared teachers: education specialist credential. AB 998 by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry (D-Winters) – State scenic highways: State Route 128. AB 1032 by Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) – Ticket sellers: equitable ticket buying process: use or sale of services. AB 1044 by Assemblymember Jacqui Irwin (D-Thousand Oaks) – Elections: Secretary of State. AB 1089 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Santa Cruz Metropolitan Transit District. AB 1160 by Senator Brian Dahle (R-Bieber) – Forestry: timber operations: sustained yield plans. AB 1183 by Assemblymember James Ramos (D-Highland) – Vessel operator: definition. AB 1292 by Assemblymember Rebecca Bauer-Kahan (D-Orinda) – Firearms. AB 1421 by Assemblymember Rebecca Bauer-Kahan (D-Orinda) – Supervised release: revocation. AB 1662 by Assemblymember James Ramos (D-Highland) – Native Americans: repatriation. AB 1802 by the Committee on Health – Health care service plans. AB 1803 by the Committee on Health – Pharmacy: health care coverage: claims for prescription drugs sold for retail price. AB 1817 by the Committee on Judiciary – Family law omnibus. AB 1821 by the Committee on Judiciary – Contracts. AB 1830 by Assemblymember Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) – State claims. SB 103 by the Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – State employees: memorandum of understanding. SB 224 by Senator Shannon Grove (R-Bakersfield) – Grand theft: agricultural equipment.
More on The Californer
- Never Satisfied Entertainment Releases 'Sunflower' Featuring JTruthPA via Bungalo Records/UMGD
- Current World Dog Surfing Champion Gets The Snub This Year
- Exploring the Abstract in Visual Art
- Gi Paoletti-Designed Homage LTD Restaurant Celebrates Local Bay Area Farms and Craftsmanship
- Reunify Announces Launch of Their New Virtual Asisstant/Chatbot!
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
- AB 603 by Assemblymember Melissa Melendez (R-Lake Elsinore) – Firearms: retired peace officers. A veto message can be found here. AB 618 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Transactions and use taxes: City of Scotts Valley: City of Emeryville. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov
Latest on The Californer
- Tips for Managing Chronic Pain, advice from medical doctor Dr. Sanjoy Banerjee
- Masters Hall of Fame Honors Woman's Boxing Legend Daisy "The Lady" Lang
- Quebec Company The Latte Co. Launches its Nutritious, Additive- and Allergen-free Bebe Latte And Kiddo Latte Organic Plant-Based Drinks
- For Bad Poetry Day (8/18): Meet the Motherlode! "Crazy Robert's Poems and Potential Song Lyrics"
- HE MAJORZ, Debut Single "Operandi", Are Available on All Platforms
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces New Consumer Rights Legal Clinic
- Governor Newsom Appoints New Chief Service Officer for California
- First 5 VC and ICFS announce Neighborhoods for Learning locations
- California: Governor Gavin Newsom Signs Wildfire Safety and Accountability Legislation
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Denounces Planned Raids by Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Author, Kathlyn Heim Shares a Powerful Message To Live Less Out Of Habit And More Out Of Intention In Her New Book The Rule Of Nines
- Las Vegas Based Comedian Don Barnhart Releases Clean Family-Friendly Comedy Special
- First-of-its-kind, STEM-centric 3D strategy game comes to Kickstarter on July 23
- Tracy Hills Is Now Selling With 22 New Home Models To Tour
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Arkansas Expansion with Arkansas Wolves FC
- AUA, Charles Drew University Join Forces to Increase Med School Diversity
- My Back Country Buddy: Hunting Supplies for You and Your Hunting Dogs
- Al Jarreau Tribute Album Debuts Today
- Broadcast Engineering Veteran Alain Beauvais Joins TAG to Support Continued Growth