- Leonardo Defense Systems receives new investment and expands Team
- Unveiling Puptqe: First-Ever Dog Bar Opening in Temecula Promenade This November
- Latest 8x8 Research Reveals IT and Contact Center Leaders Embrace Conversational AI or Fear Falling Behind
The proclamation recognizes the contributions of the more than 15 million Latinos who call California home and their role in shaping the state's society, economy, culture and values. It also acknowledges the diversity of Latino roots throughout the Americas, Indigenous communities of Latin America and Africa, and beyond.
Governor Newsom stated that Californians know that diversity is strength and that all communities should have an opportunity to thrive. He highlighted investments and actions taken to empower Latino communities across California such as expanding access to health care regardless of immigration status, transforming public education systems by investing in universal transitional kindergarten and community schools, improving college access and affordability, building more affordable housing, protecting workers, supporting small businesses and creating pathways for students and workers to succeed in their chosen career.
More on The Californer
- Save the Date! Long Beach to Host Festive Street Parade in Celebration of Día de Los Muertos
- TVS Flashback Network Adds Love American Style, Operation Petticoat, and Murphy Brown to Fall Sked
- IEI Releases AFL4-EHL Series Panel PC to Provide Versatile, Cost-effective Solutions
- AETH and BTOP, Two First-of-their-Kind Ethereum Futures ETFs From Bitwise, Intend to Launch October 2
- Hollywood Actress and Model Sistine Stallone is the Cover Star of Dolce Magazine Fall 2023 Issue
The proclamation also calls for honoring and celebrating the contributions of Latino communities to California's story throughout the centuries. Governor Newsom concluded by saying that through bold action and inclusive policies they will continue to expand equality and opportunity while pushing back against forces of hate that seek to divide them.
Latest on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom on the Passing of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein
- Mission Cloud Named to 2023 Best Workplaces in Technology List
- Bitwise Files Form 8-As for Two New Ethereum Futures ETFs, AETH and BTOP; Funds Intend To Begin Trading on Monday, October 2
- Step Up Announces Return of Inspiration Awards
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- Swiss-Based Enclustra Announces US Operations in San Diego to Realize the Full Potential of Embedded Chip Technologies
- Faraday Future Announces its Outline for October FF 91 2.0 Deliveries as Part of its Ongoing 'Delivery Co-Creation Day' Plan and Provides Business Update
- Long Beach Showcases Key Growth Opportunities in City's Emerging Business Sectors at Inaugural Grow Long Beach Presentation
- Atrium 916 to Launch Zero Waste Mobile Art Cafe- with Sunset Paint & Sip on the River
- 'The Music Box' by Joanna Thorn
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- Oxnard College's Camarillo-Based Fire Academy Opens New Facility
- You're invited to Monogram International's booth (#265) at New York Toy Fair
- RBB Bancorp Announces Termination of Agreement to Acquire Gateway Bank, F.S.B.
- Yo Egg to Unveil Exclusive Plant-Based Quail-Sized Egg at the Vkind Experience
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of GigaCloud Technology Inc. (GCT) on Behalf of Investors
- California Increases Minimum Wage, Protections for Fast-Food Workers
- Do Grandparents Make Good Parents?
- RNA and DNA Endonuclease from Serratia marcescens
- Cardless Unveils Enhanced Simon Card with 5% Cash Back at Every Store At Simon Centers