- Mars Branded Skittles® and Starburst Cotton Candy to Launch!
- Waste Management Shareholder News: Robbins LLP is Investigating Waste Management, Inc. (WM) on Behalf of Shareholders
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
Carolyn Nelson Rowan, 43, of Sacramento, has been appointed Chief Counsel at the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment. Rowan has been a Deputy Attorney General in the Natural Resources Law Section at the Office of the California Attorney General since 2013. She was an Assistant Professor of Legal Research, Writing and Analysis at the University of San Francisco School of Law from 2010 to 2013 and an Associate at Miller Starr Regalia from 2005 to 2010. Rowan earned a Juris Doctor degree from the University of San Francisco School of Law. This position does not require Senate confirmation and the compensation is $184,332. Rowan is a Democrat.
Letty Belin, 70, of Oakland, has been appointed to the San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board. Belin has been Principal at Alletta Belin Consulting LLC since 2017. She was a Landreth Visiting Fellow for Stanford Water in the West in 2018, Senior Counselor to the Deputy Secretary at the U.S. Department of the Interior from 2009 to 2017 and Founder and Partner of Belin & Sugarman Law Office from 2000 to 2009. Belin was Director of the Environment, Energy and Telecommunications Division at the New Mexico Attorney General's Office from 1993 to 1999. She earned a Juris Doctor degree from Stanford Law School. This position requires Senate confirmation and the compensation is $250 per diem. Belin is a Democrat.
More on The Californer
- Ganglioside GT1a Antibody High Purity
- Dnase-Free and Rnase-Free Distilled Water
- Long Beach: Happy Fourth of July Weekend
- TVS Television Network Launches First Outlook Original Programming You Tube Channel
- The Atlas Elite Entertainment Music Award online is coming!
Diana Pryor Love, 69, of Palmdale, has been reappointed to the Contractors State License Board, where she has served since 2019. Love was a Children and Youth Group Facilitator at Parents Anonymous Inc. from 2015 to 2017, a Field Representative in the Office of State Assemblymember Steve Fox from 2013 to 2015 and a Work and Community Volunteer for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, Palmdale Station from 2008 to 2013. She was a Product Demonstrator at 5 Star Demonstration Services from 2008 to 2009, a Customer Service Representative and Mystery Shopper at Safeway Inc. from 2007 to 2008, a Loan Counselor at Countrywide Home Loans from 2003 to 2007 and an Elder and Child Care Consultant at Work Life Benefits Resource and Referral from 1996 to 2003. She is an ambassador for the City of Palmdale and treasurer of the Inland Communities Democratic Headquarters Political Action Committee. Love is a member of the California Senior Legislature, Mental Health of America Advisory Council – Antelope Valley/Lancaster and the City of Palmdale Mobile Home Review Board. This position requires Senate confirmation and the compensation is $100 per diem. Love is a Democrat.
More on The Californer
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in 17 Education & Technology Group Inc. with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Money Today Korea Selects Grinergy as a 2022 R&D Innovation Grand Prize Winner
- Virgin Orbit Successfully Launches 'Straight Up' Mission
- INVESTOR DEADLINE: Inotiv, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action – NOTV
- Milloret LTD To Offer Premium International SEO Services
Mary T. Teichert, 51, of Granite Bay, has been reappointed to the Contractors State License Board, where she has served since 2019. Teichert has been President at Teichert Inc. since 2020, where she has held several positions since 2004, including Chief Operating Officer, Vice President and General Manager, Estimator, Project Engineer and Miner. She was Director of Product Strategy at Apple Computer from 2002 to 2004 and a Consultant at Bain and Company from 1998 to 2001. She is a member of the Associated General Contractors of America, the Beavers, California Transportation Foundation, American Leadership Forum, Capital Region Family Business Center, United Contractors and California Building Industry Association. Teichert earned a Master of Business Administration degree from Harvard Business School. This position requires Senate confirmation and the compensation is $100 per diem. Teichert is a Democrat.
Latest on The Californer
- Signs By Veterans and Savage Shakers Founder Announces Sponsorship for #TEAMUSA Para-Athlete Brian Conwell
- RINGO CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY WITH HIS ANNUAL CAMPAIGN FOR PEACE & LOVE WHICH INCLUDES 26 CELEBRATIONS IN COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD AND THIS YEAR WILL ALSO SEE HIS MESSAGE OF PEACE AND LOVE BEAMED UP TO THE STARS AND ORBIT THE EARTH
- EY Names Tim and Chris Vanderhook of Viant Technology as Entrepreneurs of the Year® 2022 Pacific Southwest Award Winners
- Governor Newsom Takes Action to Further Restrict Ghost Guns and Protect California Kids from Gun Violence
- Fragner Seifert Pace & Mintz, LLP Promotes Alex Flumenbaum to Partner
- INVESTIGATION NOTICE: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Riskified Ltd. with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Telegraph Hill Partners Raises $525M Fifth Fund for New Life Science and Healthcare Investments
- EA SPORTS™ F1® 22 Launches Worldwide Today
- Diving Into Informative Television With 'A Hot Set's'- 'Statement'
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Statement on State Budget Includes Investments of Nearly $55 Million in Community Projects
- Governor Newsom Signs Into Law Strongest Extended Producer Responsibility Legislation in the U.S.
- California: Governor Newsom Signs Legislation Cutting Harmful Plastic Pollution to Protect Communities, Oceans and Animals
- TikTok Marketing Strategy-Boost Your Business With TikTok
- Governor Newsom Signs Budget Putting Money Back in Californians' Pockets and Investing in State's Future
- Aimmune Therapeutics to Present New Data for PALFORZIA® [Peanut (Arachis hypogaea) Allergen Powder-dnfp] at the EAACI Hybrid Congress 2022
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Announces Premium Winners at Inaugural Awards Gala
- Best AI Copywriter-The Future Of Copy-writing Is Now
- San Jose: Notice of CEQA Posting: Addendum to the 4300 Stevens Creek Boulevard Mixed-Use Project
- Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Abbott Laboratories with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm