- Are Scary Movies Mentally Designed By The Horrific Environment Within Society: New Premiere Smile
- Sensoria Health & Defender announce availability of first smart diabetic boot with remote patient monitoring
- Pacific Surfliner Service Temporarily Suspended South of Irvine Station
- AB 1565 by the Committee on Emergency Management – Emergency Management Assistance Compact.
- AB 1765 by Assemblymember Adrin Nazarian (D-North Hollywood) – Marks-Roos Local Bond Pooling Act of 1985: rate reduction bonds: review.
- AB 1796 by Assemblymember Steven Choi (R-Irvine) – Public postsecondary education: reenrollment.
- AB 1904 by Assemblymember Tim Grayson (D-Concord) – Consumers Legal Remedies Act: covered person.
- AB 1906 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Voluntary stream restoration: property owner liability: indemnification: claims.
- AB 1981 by Assemblymember Alex Lee (D-San Jose) – Jury duty.
- AB 2023 by Assemblymember Steve Bennett (D-Ventura) – Jails: discharge plans.
- AB 2172 by Assemblymember Sabrina Cervantes (D-Riverside) – Political Reform Act of 1974: electronic filings.
- AB 2178 by Assemblymember Richard Bloom (D-Santa Monica) – Physicians and surgeons: special faculty permits: academic medical center.
- AB 2361 by Assemblymember Mia Bonta (D-Oakland) – Juveniles: transfer to court of criminal jurisdiction.
- AB 2431 by the Committee on Banking and Finance – Business entities: statement of information: requirements.
- AB 2537 by Assemblymember Mike Gipson (D-Carson) – Vehicles: driver education.
- AB 2627 by Assemblymember Rebecca Bauer-Kahan (D-Orinda) – Electronically collected personal information: local agencies: the California Community Colleges: memorandum of understanding.
- SB 1299 by Senator Dave Min (D-Irvine) – Pupil instruction: California State Summer School for Mathematics and Science: eligibility: funding: tuition and application fee.
- SB 1397 by Senator Andreas Borgeas (R-Fresno) – Teacher credentialing: emergency teaching permits.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
- AB 1870 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Organic products. A veto message can be found here.
- AB 1926 by Assemblymember Steven Choi (R-Irvine) – Voluntary declaration of parentage. A veto message can be found here.
- AB 1951 by Assemblymember Tim Grayson (D-Concord) – Sales and use tax: exemptions: manufacturing. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov.
More on The Californer
- Colorado's Largest Witch Festival, "WitchFest", October 21-22
- New Smart Mouse uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Voice Recognition Technology to Improve Business Productivity
- GLASSDOOR APPOINTS DANNY GUILLORY AS CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
- One Mind at Work, Columbia University Mental Health + Work Design Lab, and Ethisphere announce the Mental Health at Work Index™, the first of its kind comprehensive strategy to not only measure but also improve and innovate workplace mental health
- Wastewater Facilities Turn to Greasezilla® for Upstream Fats, Oils & Grease Solution and Revenue Generation
Latest on The Californer
- Next-generation Supply Chain Resilience from SiliconExpert to Debut at Electronica 2022
- The Helen Knoll Foundation Announces the #PinkOut for Prevention Campaign
- ArborWorks Announces the Appointment of Karla Wahlgren to the Position of VP of Corporate Operations
- Gordon Judd Joins Nationwide Boiler as New Business Development Executive
- California: Bills, Bills, Bills
- Digital Nomad Alise Saunders Guests on October 6 The Open Highway Show
- Rock and Roll Beauty Launches Iconic Makeup Collection with Ozzy Osbourne
- California Pizza Kitchen Opens New Franchise Location at LAX
- Three Snell & Wilmer Partners Recognized as 2022 Orange County Visionaries by TimesOC B2B Publishing
- PearlFection Dentistry Welcomes 2nd Endodontist, Dr. Frederick Canby, DDS, MS
- MTV Premieres International Superstar Big Hookz New Video, "Break You Down" Featuring Gyptian,Tzy Panchak and Remo
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Barclays PLC (BCS)
- New Book Equips Teens from Low-Income Environments to Find Purpose and Overcome Fears about Their Future
- Live Conscious Launches Their First Natural Coffee Alternative With Zero Crash
- The Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA) Equips Organizations with Free Identity Security Resources During National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Chroma Opens Austin Sales and Service Office
- FANDOM ACQUIRES LEADING ENTERTAINMENT & GAMING BRANDS INCLUDING GAMESPOT, TV GUIDE AND METACRITIC USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Banc of California Announces Schedule of Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Movius to Exhibit at 2022 World Aviation Festival in Amsterdam
- Avidin Conjugated to HRP (High Purity)