- Are Scary Movies Mentally Designed By The Horrific Environment Within Society: New Premiere Smile
- Sensoria Health & Defender announce availability of first smart diabetic boot with remote patient monitoring
- Pacific Surfliner Service Temporarily Suspended South of Irvine Station
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Please replace the release dated September 15, 2022 with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions.
The updated release reads:
OSMIND LAUNCHES INTEGRATED VIRTUAL VISITS, EXPANDING CARE OPTIONS FOR IN-DEMAND MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIANS
Mental health clinicians treating patients with moderate to severe mental health conditions face increased demands on their time. The new Osmind virtual visit feature helps clinicians expand care in a variety of settings with built-in Zoom Video technology.
Osmind, the public benefit corporation helping clinicians and researchers advance life-saving mental health treatment, today announced the launch of integrated virtual visits through Zoom Meetings within its technology platform for mental health clinicians. Now clinicians can access both asynchronous and synchronous digital communication tools, all within the Osmind patient app. Virtual visits extend Osmind's already integrated experience between patients and generalist and specialist mental health clinicians, making it easier and safer to meet high patient demand.
"The future of mental health care requires omnichannel care where telehealth plays a role in a larger continuum of treatments," said Carlene MacMillan, MD and Vice President of Clinical Innovation at Osmind. "As clinicians, we have a professional obligation to only use telehealth platforms that help enable HIPAA compliance. Zoom Video Communications, Inc. offers a strong product with powerful user experience over alternatives. We are thrilled to team up to offer their industry-leading solution."
More on The Californer
- Colorado's Largest Witch Festival, "WitchFest", October 21-22
- New Smart Mouse uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Voice Recognition Technology to Improve Business Productivity
- GLASSDOOR APPOINTS DANNY GUILLORY AS CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
- One Mind at Work, Columbia University Mental Health + Work Design Lab, and Ethisphere announce the Mental Health at Work Index™, the first of its kind comprehensive strategy to not only measure but also improve and innovate workplace mental health
- Wastewater Facilities Turn to Greasezilla® for Upstream Fats, Oils & Grease Solution and Revenue Generation
Osmind's platform today fosters an alliance between researchers, psychiatrists, mental healthcare specialists, and the patients they serve. With this launch, Osmind is expanding treatment options for mental health clinicians treating those vulnerable: people with moderate-to-severe mental health conditions, including patients with treatment-resistant depression and anxiety who may not have the ability to leave their homes to commute, or are geographically restricted from in-person visits.
Clinicians and patients stay empowered through progress monitoring and journaling tools. This alliance is strengthened with virtual visits, by allowing a clinician to create a virtual visit appointment, share that link with the patient, and launch the virtual visit directly from the Osmind app. With Osmind joining Zoom's ISV Partner Program, clinicians can take advantage of Zoom's secure video technology without needing to manage additional vendor overhead or requiring patients to install new technology on their phones or computers.
The demand for psychiatric care in the U.S. is only growing. In 2019, 47.7% of adults with a serious mental illness reported an unmet need for mental health services in the previous year, according to SAMSHA.
More on The Californer
- Innovative Computing Systems Sponsors iManage ConnectLive 2022
- Presenting Traveling Hands Massage
- Amplitude Welcomes Tifenn Dano Kwan as Chief Marketing Officer
- Solina to acquire Saratoga Food Specialties
- RevitaLash® Cosmetics Champions Breast Cancer Awareness, Research, and Support Worldwide with 2022 Pink Program Announcement USA - English USA - English
"With the integration of Zoom technology and the Osmind EHR, we are together addressing a significant need in healthcare: clinics can now treat the most at-risk patients securely from where they're most comfortable with a click of a button, revolutionizing access to care," said Steven Li, Head of ISV Partnerships at Zoom. "We are proud to welcome Osmind into our ISV Partner Program to help transform the mental health landscape."
Clinicians need flexibility in service delivery to meet the demand and expand access. Patients appreciate saving time and money from not needing to commute. Clinicians, patients, and caregivers are frequently already familiar with Zoom, making it easy for parties to log-in to their session with the click of a button.
For more information about the Osmind platform for mental health clinicians, now with integrated video visits, please visit www.osmind.org.
Osmind is a San Francisco–based public benefit corporation led by scientists, technologists, and psychiatrists to advance new evidence-generating medicine that helps people living with moderate to severe mental health conditions. For more information, please visit osmind.org.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Next-generation Supply Chain Resilience from SiliconExpert to Debut at Electronica 2022
- The Helen Knoll Foundation Announces the #PinkOut for Prevention Campaign
- ArborWorks Announces the Appointment of Karla Wahlgren to the Position of VP of Corporate Operations
- Gordon Judd Joins Nationwide Boiler as New Business Development Executive
- California: Bills, Bills, Bills
- Digital Nomad Alise Saunders Guests on October 6 The Open Highway Show
- Rock and Roll Beauty Launches Iconic Makeup Collection with Ozzy Osbourne
- California Pizza Kitchen Opens New Franchise Location at LAX
- Three Snell & Wilmer Partners Recognized as 2022 Orange County Visionaries by TimesOC B2B Publishing
- PearlFection Dentistry Welcomes 2nd Endodontist, Dr. Frederick Canby, DDS, MS
- MTV Premieres International Superstar Big Hookz New Video, "Break You Down" Featuring Gyptian,Tzy Panchak and Remo
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Barclays PLC (BCS)
- New Book Equips Teens from Low-Income Environments to Find Purpose and Overcome Fears about Their Future
- Live Conscious Launches Their First Natural Coffee Alternative With Zero Crash
- The Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA) Equips Organizations with Free Identity Security Resources During National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Chroma Opens Austin Sales and Service Office
- FANDOM ACQUIRES LEADING ENTERTAINMENT & GAMING BRANDS INCLUDING GAMESPOT, TV GUIDE AND METACRITIC USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Banc of California Announces Schedule of Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Movius to Exhibit at 2022 World Aviation Festival in Amsterdam
- Avidin Conjugated to HRP (High Purity)