In 2018, a Securities Class Action Complaint was filed on behalf of those who purchased securities of CV Sciences, between June 19, 2017 through August 20, 2018. Recently, the class action lawsuit survived the Defendants' attempts to have the case dismissed.
According to the lawsuit, defendants during the Class Period made materially false and misleading statements and failed to disclose that: (1) CV Sciences received a non-final rejection from the U.S. Patent Trademark Office ("USPTO") on April 27, 2017, regarding its principal pharmaceutical product, CVSI-007; (2) CV Sciences received a final rejection from the USPTO on December 14, 2017, regarding CVSI-007; and (3) as a result of the foregoing, defendants' statements about CV Sciences' business, operations, and prospects, were materially false and misleading and lacked a reasonable basis. When the true details entered the market, the lawsuit claims that investors suffered damages.
More on The Californer
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- Singer-songwriter guests on Deeper Than Music on iHeart Radio
- Director, Producer, and Special Effects Guru Joe Castro guests on Deeper Than Music on IHeart Radio
- Mattel Receives Record Number of "Toy of the Year" Awards
- It's A Three-Peat! L.O.L. Surprise! Wins Toy Of The Year!
If you have held CV Sciences continuously since at least June 19, 2017, you may have standing to hold CV Sciences harmless from the alleged harm caused by the officers and directors of the Company by making them personally responsible. You may also be able to assist in reforming the Company's corporate governance to prevent future wrongdoing.
If you are interested in learning more about the investigation, please contact lead analyst Jim Baker (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 619-814-4471. If you email, please include your phone number.
Additionally, you can [Click here to join this action]. There is no cost or obligation to you.
About Johnson Fistel, LLP:
Johnson Fistel, LLP is a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm with offices in California, New York, and Georgia. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in shareholder derivative and securities class action lawsuits. For more information about the firm and its attorneys, please visit http://www.johnsonfistel.com. Attorney advertising. Past results do not guarantee future outcomes.
More on The Californer
- Road of No Return / Road to Hell Now Available on DVD from BayView Entertainment
- Artworks by Sargent, Koons, Chihuly, James Sword all do well at Bruneau & Co. auction held Feb. 15
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- 3 Day Weekend Benefits - Start Your Side Business Now
- Alkaline Phosphatase Staining Kit
Johnson Fistel, LLP
Jim Baker, 619-814-4471
[Click here to join this action]
SOURCE Johnson Fistel, LLP
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Sucrose Phosphorylase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- R&B/Pop Singer Tanya Nolan Officially Releases Self-Titled Album
- "The Differences between Liposuction and Liposculpture" explained by Dr. Mitchell Cohen
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- TVTY Alert: Johnson Fistel Launches Investigation into Tivity Health Following CEO Departure and Fourth Qtr. Results; Investors Encouraged to Contact Firm
- ChainUP's Independent Financial Derivatives Brand EXUP Launches ETF System Solution
- Our Man In Santiago at Theatre West
- Atlas Elite Entertainment is having their third Annual Music Awards!
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
- Strong Leadership Delivers over $9 Million in Cost Savings
- Novacoast Announces Acquisition of Rallypoint Solutions
- San Joaquin Valley College in Atascadero Announces New Campus Director
- LG LAW now helping work injury clients in the city of Riverside
- Uber CEO to Participate in a Keynote at the Morgan Stanley 2020 SF Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
- HWA Announces Final Ballot for 2019 Bram Stoker Awards
- Cal State LA selected as county Vote Center for 2020 primary election
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway