- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- California: State Reaffirms Right to Contraceptive Care
- Long-Term Care Insurance Expert Shares Annuity Planning Strategy
Mr. Wong brings decades of private equity and broader alternatives consulting experience to the firm. He will work with Callan's institutional clients and consultants to implement private equity portfolios, including direct partnership evaluations, direct co-investment evaluations, and fund-of-funds searches.
Mr. Keliuotis commented on the addition of Mr. Wong to the team: "David brings tremendous value to the Callan team, including a deep understanding of the private equity and venture capital industry, as well as a passion for innovation. We expect him to be a significant contributor to our research, consulting, education, and business development efforts across alternatives at Callan."
More on The Californer
- Veryon brings AI-powered solutions to PBEXPO in Miami
- New horizons for Virtual Pets Fans
- EARN ALLIANCE INTRODUCES FIRST-IN-MARKET WEB3 GAMING DISCOVERY PLATFORM THAT REWARDS GAMERS, AND PROVIDES "ENGAGEMENT AS A SERVICE" SOLUTION FOR DEVELOPERS
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- Evolus to Participate in Upcoming Leerink Partners and Barclays Investor Conferences
Prior to joining Callan, Mr. Wong was the director of investments at San Manuel Band of Mission Indians where he managed a multi-billion dollar sovereign wealth/endowment fund for a Native American Indian Tribe that included sourcing external managers, vetting co-investments, manager conviction scoring, private markets pacing and asset allocation. He was also previously the director of investments for Tresalia Asset Management and a partner and head of manager research at Fiduciary Research & Consulting.
Expressing his enthusiasm for joining Callan's team Mr. Wong said: "I'm thrilled to join Callan to help enhance the firm's alternatives capabilities and support our clients' success in this increasingly important and complex area...The quality team, cohesive and collaborative culture, nimbleness and total focus on client success are what drew me to the firm."
Mr. Wong holds an MS in economics from University of Wisconsin Madison; an MA in international economics & China studies from Johns Hopkins University; BBA in finance from The College of William & Mary; as well as being a holder of the right to use Chartered Financial Analyst® designation.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- City Encourages Long Beach Residents Enrolled in the U.S. Affordable Connectivity Program to Review Internet Bill as Program Funding Nears Completion
- Yours Humanly to Hold 7th Annual Gift of Schooling Gala, March 9, Blackhawk Museum
- Cal Lutheran Professor Named Inaugural Faculty Fellow
- TriCo Bancshares Announces Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend
- City of Long Beach Launches Sidewalk to Success Program to Support Business Development
- Landis+Gyr and SPAN Announce Partnership to Unlock Electrification and DER Flexibility at the Grid Edge USA - English USA - English
- City to Host, Fund 2024 Long Beach Pride Parade
- Star Wars' The Mandalorian & Grogu to be Filmed in California Through the State's Film and TV Tax Credit Program
- California Sees Significant Increase in Applications to Join CHP
- Salem News Channel Host Mike Gallagher to Broadcast from Israel
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- Flourish Ventures Promotes Investment Leads in India and LatAm; Strengthens Bench in US and Africa with New Hires USA - English MEXICO - Spanish India - Hindi BRAZIL - Portuguese USA - English
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- B. Riley Securities to Host Radiopharma Investor Conference in New York on March 1, 2024
- Legion Partners Sends Letter to Twilio Board of Directors
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Faraday Future Announces Reverse Stock Split and Authorized Share Reduction