- The New World of Social Networking: How Emojizing is Redefining Online Branding
- Amelia Earhart's Plane Possibly Found in Nikumaroro Lagoon
- Loop Neighborhood Welcomes New CFO, Jonathan Louie
"Drip is growing at a rapid pace and institutional partnerships are a cornerstone of our capital markets strategy. The partnership with East West Bank represents a significant milestone for our Company. It will further accelerate our ability to provide fast and seamless financing to global exporters and importers. We are excited to work with Mark Parsa and the EastWest team as we scale up our operations to service many more customers," said Pushkar Mukewar, Co-Founder and CEO at Drip Capital.
"We are pleased to provide financial support to a global fintech company like Drip Capital to help them achieve their growth plan," said Kristine H. Pfeilsticker, FVP-Relationship Manager of Structured Finance at East West Bank. "We both have extensive experience in cross-border financing and a shared focus on offering innovative solutions to SMBs."
"This new asset-based credit facility provides Drip with considerable incremental financing capacity to help power the next phase of our company's growth. We are excited to scale our capital markets programs providing unprecedented access to trade finance assets. Despite the pandemic and resulting dislocation in capital markets, we have been extremely impressed with the execution and solutions-oriented approach by the East West Bank team," said Karl Boog, Head of Capital Markets at Drip Capital.
More on The Californer
- MBK Senior Living Annouces Promotion of Engle and Hill
- City of Angeles City of Mental Health
- San Francisco Announces Plan to Reopen City Hall to Public
- Long Beach: Expanded and Extended Rental Assistance
- ATEC Expands ISO 17025 Calibration Accreditation to LISNs & CDNs
Drip Capital is a market leader in the global trade finance space. The company offers trade financing solutions in the US and developing markets like India and Mexico by giving their clients access to working capital quickly. Drip works with over 1,500 sellers and buyers spread across 80+ countries. The FinTech firm has financed over US$ 1.2B of international trade since its inception in 2016.
In the US, Drip provides buyer financing solutions -- supply chain finance and inventory finance -- to SMB importers, who further cater to the multinationals across the country. The company acts as a strategic financial partner to these SMBs allowing them to effectively manage their cash flows / working capital to accelerate sustainable business growth.
Drip has raised nearly US$ 200M through venture capital and debt since 2016, including over US$ 45M in equity capital through investors such as Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Wing VC, and Y Combinator.
East West Bancorp is a publicly owned company with total assets over US$ 50B and is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol "EWBC." The Company's wholly-owned subsidiary, East West Bank, is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California and one of the largest minority depository institutions in the United States. The bank provides commercial and consumer banking services that help clients reach further and connect to new opportunities on both sides of the Pacific. East West Bank operates more than 120 locations in key cities in the U.S. and Greater China. The bank's Structured Finance group provides senior secured lending facilities to specialty finance companies and project finance transactions. For more information about East West Bank, please visit www.eastwestbank.com.
More on The Californer
- Disaggregated Networking Solution by IP Infusion and Edgecore Networks Deployment Completed at London Internet Exchange
- 8 Surprising Benefits of Boxing to Unleash Your Inner Champion
- Global Coffee Shops Market to Reach $201.4 Billion by 2027
- FACERE25 and MJC Partners Successfully Launch New Fintech Advisory Firm Forty Grand
- Steve Muehler – Commercial Insurance – to begin offering Medical Malpractice Insurance
Communications Manager at Drip Capital
Mobile Number: +1 650-590-0455
Email: [email protected]
Investor Contact: [email protected]
SOURCE Drip Capital
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- CFIC Funding Announces Dump Truck Financing Program with Good or Bad Credit
- Carrington College San Leandro Announces New Criminal Justice: Corrections Program Director
- Neurana Pharmaceuticals to Present at 21st Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference
- San Jose: Big City Mayors Chair's Statement on California Governor Homelessness Funding Announcement
- BISTel Showcases Smart Pharma Innovation Award Winner GrandView APM at 2021 Manufacturing Assets and Reliability Conference
- Major Updates from the #DisneyMustPay Task Force: More Author Groups Join the Task Force
- California Roars Back: Governor Newsom Announces Historic $12 Billion Package to Confront the Homelessness Crisis
- San Joaquin Valley College Announces New Award Program for Nursing Students and Faculty
- Should We All Get Vaccinated in the United States
- CircleCI Acquires Vamp, Adding Release Orchestration to Their CI/CD Platform to Help Engineering Teams Deliver Business Growth
- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc
- Patriot Gold Group Extends "2021 Inflation Protection America First IRA" As Inflationary Concerns Soar
- EclecticIQ Appoints Jay Zimmet as Chief Revenue Officer
- Claims Assistance Program from autopom! Gives Drivers Automotive Peace of Mind
- Restaurateur Leads African American Initiative to Endorse Mayoral Candidate Eric Adams
- CentralCoastCatholic.net Expands Its Reach
- California Court Rules Beyond Meat Must Pay Don Lee Farms in Contract Dispute - Property Claim and Negligent Misrepresentation Counterclaim Also Found Meritless
- Agiloft Wins Silver Stevie® in 2021 American Business Awards® for AI Core
- ElevenSight Named TiE50 Award Winner at TiEcon 2021
- An Inventory System that Brings Historical Data Back to the Present