- The New World of Social Networking: How Emojizing is Redefining Online Branding
- Amelia Earhart's Plane Possibly Found in Nikumaroro Lagoon
- Loop Neighborhood Welcomes New CFO, Jonathan Louie
Get Out Gear will be running a crowdfunding campaign for TrekChair with an expected launch of April 2021. A limited number of TrekChairs will be available for early bird pre-order, with estimated worldwide delivery in Q3 2021.
Groundbreaking Weight Reduction
Backpacking chairs are one of the most common "luxury" items backcountry adventurers desire, but are hesitant to include, because of bulk and added weight. TrekChair has solved this problem with the development of a full size high-back design, providing all-day comfort and support at a carry weight of just 1.5 lbs. Collapsable to just the size of a water bottle, the innovative design uses trekking poles as the primary support device of the lightweight chair frame, substantially reducing the carry weight and bulk compared to traditional collapsible chair options.
Compact and Packable
About the size of a 1L water bottle, TrekChair is ultra compact and fits in a backpack pocket. By eliminating the redundant pole sections used in conventional chairs, it occupies 40% less volume than comparable chairs, saving valuable backpack space.
More on The Californer
- City of Angeles City of Mental Health
- San Francisco Announces Plan to Reopen City Hall to Public
- Long Beach: Expanded and Extended Rental Assistance
- ATEC Expands ISO 17025 Calibration Accreditation to LISNs & CDNs
- Disaggregated Networking Solution by IP Infusion and Edgecore Networks Deployment Completed at London Internet Exchange
Strong and Durable
The TrekChair system leverages ultra-strong and lightweight carbon fiber trekking poles that many backpackers already use. In conjunction with aircraft grade aluminum alloys, the frame is extremely strong and lightweight, supporting up to 250 lbs (265 lb pending final testing). The seat fabric consists of a lightweight, yet durable, ripstop nylon designed to withstand years of outdoor use. TrekChair comes with a 5 year warranty on the frame and a 1 year warranty on the trekking poles.
TrekChair is also the first ultralight backpacking chair that reclines. The chair can adjust upright when performing tasks around camp or it can recline like a lounger when ready to nap or stargaze.
"TrekChair creates an entirely new class of seating for outdoor adventurers who value ultimate backcountry comfort in an exceptionally light, compact, and durable package," said Jon Davis, Get Out Gear's Founder and CEO. "It is the first in a series of designs to leverage our trekking pole concept which optimize the efficiencies in weight, size, and comfort that come with re-using the equipment adventurers already take with them."
- Ultra Lightweight at only 1.5 lbs
- Fits easily in a backpack pocket
- Available with Trekking Poles or without (use your own)
- Supports up to 250 lbs (265 lbs pending)
- Adjustable recline angle
- 30-Second Assembly
- 5/1 year Chair/Trekking Pole Warranty
- Patent pending
About Get Out Gear LLC
More on The Californer
- 8 Surprising Benefits of Boxing to Unleash Your Inner Champion
- Global Coffee Shops Market to Reach $201.4 Billion by 2027
- FACERE25 and MJC Partners Successfully Launch New Fintech Advisory Firm Forty Grand
- Steve Muehler – Commercial Insurance – to begin offering Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Michael Johnson Performance chooses Mondo for training center tracks and weight room flooring
Get Out Gear was founded in 2019 by entrepreneur and endurance/ultra distance athlete Jon Davis. The San Marcos, CA based outdoor gear company is focused on creating products which feature smart, innovative design not currently available in the marketplace today. The Get Out Gear mission is simple: Make the outdoor lifestyle more fun, comfortable, and accessible for all. Join the Get Out Gear Gang at www.shopgogear.com
For more information, go to: https://trekchair.shopgogear.com. Press kit is available here.
Tim Rongley, [email protected]
Project Feature-1 1920_960.jpg
SOURCE Get Out Gear
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Carrington College San Leandro Announces New Criminal Justice: Corrections Program Director
- Neurana Pharmaceuticals to Present at 21st Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference
- San Jose: Big City Mayors Chair's Statement on California Governor Homelessness Funding Announcement
- BISTel Showcases Smart Pharma Innovation Award Winner GrandView APM at 2021 Manufacturing Assets and Reliability Conference
- Major Updates from the #DisneyMustPay Task Force: More Author Groups Join the Task Force
- California Roars Back: Governor Newsom Announces Historic $12 Billion Package to Confront the Homelessness Crisis
- San Joaquin Valley College Announces New Award Program for Nursing Students and Faculty
- Should We All Get Vaccinated in the United States
- CircleCI Acquires Vamp, Adding Release Orchestration to Their CI/CD Platform to Help Engineering Teams Deliver Business Growth
- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc
- Patriot Gold Group Extends "2021 Inflation Protection America First IRA" As Inflationary Concerns Soar
- EclecticIQ Appoints Jay Zimmet as Chief Revenue Officer
- Claims Assistance Program from autopom! Gives Drivers Automotive Peace of Mind
- Restaurateur Leads African American Initiative to Endorse Mayoral Candidate Eric Adams
- CentralCoastCatholic.net Expands Its Reach
- California Court Rules Beyond Meat Must Pay Don Lee Farms in Contract Dispute - Property Claim and Negligent Misrepresentation Counterclaim Also Found Meritless
- Agiloft Wins Silver Stevie® in 2021 American Business Awards® for AI Core
- ElevenSight Named TiE50 Award Winner at TiEcon 2021
- An Inventory System that Brings Historical Data Back to the Present
- Sidow Sobrino drops "Spin & Dance"