- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day - 452
- Waterside Productions Announces Said E. Dawlabani's New Book "The Light of Ishtar"
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
FACTS AT A GLANCE
Edition: 18; Released: May 2021
Executive Engagements: 11542
Companies: 895– Players covered include Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.; Alfa Laval AB; API Heat Transfer; Balcke-Dürr GmbH; Barriquand Technologies Thermiques; Danfoss; Doosan Corporation; Enerquip, Inc.; Funke Wärmeaustauscher Apparatebau GMB; Guntner U.S. LLC; Hamon Group; Harsco Industrial Air-X-Changers; Hisaka Works, Ltd.; HRS Heat Exchangers Ltd; Johnson Controls; Kelvion; Koch Heat Transfer Company; McDermott; Mersen; SmartHeat Inc.; SPX Cooling Technologies, Inc.; SPX FLOW, Inc.; SWEP International AB; Tranter Inc.; Vahterus Oy; Xylem Inc. and Others.
Coverage: All major geographies and key segments
Segments: Product Segment (Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers, Cooling Towers, Air Coolers, Gasketed PHE, Welded PHE, Brazed PHE, Other Product Segments); End-Use (Chemicals, HVAC & Refrigeration, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Food & Beverage, Other End-Uses)
Geographies: World; USA; Canada; Japan; China; Europe; France; Germany; Italy; UK; Spain; Russia; Rest of Europe; Asia-Pacific; Australia; India; South Korea; Rest of Asia-Pacific; Latin America; Rest of World.
Complimentary Project Preview - This is an ongoing global program. Preview our research program before you make a purchase decision. We are offering a complimentary access to qualified executives driving strategy, business development, sales & marketing, and product management roles at featured companies. Previews provide deep insider access to business trends; competitive brands; domain expert profiles; and market data templates and much more. You may also build your own bespoke report using our MarketGlass™ Platform which offers thousands of data bytes without an obligation to purchase our report. Preview Registry
Global Heat Exchangers Market to Reach $22.2 Billion by 2026
Heat exchangers are devices that transfer heat energy from one fluid/gas to another fluid/gas without mixing the two. Heat exchangers are generally used in industrial, electronics, and chemical processes for transferring energy and providing requisite heating or cooling. Commonly, heat exchangers are found in boilers, refrigerators, furnaces, and air conditioning systems. Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Heat Exchangers estimated at US$17.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$22.2 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.1% over the analysis period. Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 4.3% CAGR and reach US$6.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Cooling Towers segment is readjusted to a revised 3.7% CAGR for the next 7-year period. Given the huge and aging installed base of heat exchangers worldwide, replacement demand will provide ample opportunities for future growth. Periodic renewal and upgrading as a result of natural wear-and-tear of heat exchangers coupled with modernization initiatives adopted in key end-user industries will magnify the business opportunity offered by replacements. Evolution of new product designs with value added functional features and benefits will provide the sweetener required for pushing equipment replacement demand to the fore.
More on The Californer
- Edison International Declares Q2 Dividends
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #165 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- San Jose Mayor, City Council Unanimously Approve Acting City Manager for 10th Largest City in the Nation
- Confluent Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $4 Billion in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $4.1 Billion by 2026
The Heat Exchangers market in the U.S. is estimated at US$4 Billion in the year 2021. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$4.1 Billion by the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 5.4% over the analysis period. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.9% and 3.4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.3% CAGR. Of special interest is the emergence of micro channel heat exchangers (MCHE), a new generation heat exchangers flaunting potential applications in a wide range of diverse industries ranging from automotive, residential to commercial HVAC. The superior coil technology, high volumetric heat influx, efficient pressure drops, robust and compact design are key features of MCHE. Fluids in MCHE flows along laterally configured channels with dimensions below 1 mm. With continued technological progress, the future is forecast to witness applications of MCHE spread to chemical and cryogenic industries.
Air Coolers Segment to Reach $3.8 Billion by 2026
Air-cooled heat exchangers until now has been a fledging technology not widely adopted, given its higher installation and operating costs. Given the high total costs of ownership, current applications for air-cooled heat exchangers mostly tem from application scenarios where cooling towers are not a feasible option. The scenario is however forecast to change with water, especially cooling water for industrial purposes, becoming a scarce and expensive resource and with environmental concerns and tightening regulations over plumes emitted by cooling towers pushing up cost of operation of cooling towers. In the global Air Coolers segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 3.2% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$2.4 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$3 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$383.4 Million by the year 2026. Latin America is forecast to grow at a 5.2% CAGR over the analysis period. More
Our MarketGlass™ Platform is a free full-stack knowledge center that is custom configurable to today's busy business executive's intelligence needs! This influencer driven interactive research platform is at the core of our primary research engagements and draws from unique perspectives of participating executives worldwide. Features include - enterprise-wide peer-to-peer collaborations; research program previews relevant to your company; 3.4 million domain expert profiles; competitive company profiles; interactive research modules; bespoke report generation; monitor market trends; competitive brands; create & publish blogs & podcasts using our primary and secondary content; track domain events worldwide; and much more. Client companies will have complete insider access to the project data stacks. Currently in use by 67,000+ domain experts worldwide.
More on The Californer
- SOS Hydration Partners With Original 'Shark' Kevin Harrington
- San Francisco: Mayor Breed Announces Historic Relaunch of The City's LGBTQI+ Advisory Committee on Pride Week
- SkyWest Airlines and SJVC Relaunch Apprenticeship Program
- Mayor London Breed Celebrates Completion of San Francisco's New Seismically Safe Emergency Medical Services Station No. 49, Home of The City's Ambulance Fleet
- The Power of Three: Helios Bioelectronics, GattaCo, and iAssay Unite to Clobber Infectious Disease
Our platform is free for qualified executives and is accessible from our website www.StrategyR.com or via our just released mobile application on iOS or Android
About Global Industry Analysts, Inc. & StrategyR™
Global Industry Analysts, Inc., (www.strategyr.com) is a renowned market research publisher the world's only influencer driven market research company. Proudly serving more than 42,000 clients from 36 countries, GIA is recognized for accurate forecasting of markets and industries for over 33 years.
Director, Corporate Communications
Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Join Our Expert Panel
Connect With Us on LinkedIn
Follow Us on Twitter
Journalists & Media
SOURCE Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Hims & Hers Expands Hair Growth Offerings with Launch of Minoxidil 5% Foam
- Gamma Zeta Boulé Foundation Raises $190,000, Awards $83,000 in Scholarships to Eight Graduating Senior L.A.M.P. Mentor Program Mentees and Recognizes Three L.A.M.P. Mentees Selected as Boulé Scholars
- AdsWizz New Audio Attribution Solution Delivers Positive Results for Advertisers
- Cloud Gaming Market Size To Expand At 48.2% CAGR By 2027, Owing To Rising Investments In 5G Technology & Admittance To Several Games On Cloud At Reasonable Prices | Million Insights
- Infogain Recognized as 2nd Fastest Growing Company in Everest Group Engineering Services Top 50™ 2021
- thredUP Releases Its Ninth Annual Resale Report with First-Ever Impact Section
- Lamorinda Realtor Judy Sin Brokers Difficult Deal On Home With 2 Months Of Renovations Left
- As Mobile Usage Skyrockets, Nearly Half of Consumers Do Not Protect Personal Data
- California: Governor Newsom Declares State of Emergency for Madera and Mariposa Counties Due to January Wind Event
- Sintilimab in Combination with Chemotherapy Meets Overall Survival Primary Endpoint in the Global Phase 3 ORIENT-15 Study for the First-Line Treatment of Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Second Sight Medical Products Announces Pricing of Public Offering
- Maleimide Activated OVA-Peptide Conjugation Kit
- Meet Dr. Karen Tran-Harding - Creator, Host & Producer of MEDICAL HEROES
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Rafael Mandelman Introduce Legislation to Expand LGBTQ Data Collection for City Employees and Applicants
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of MicroStrategy Incorporated (MSTR) on Behalf of Investors
- Innovaccer Partners With Perception Health to Power Smart Referral Management With Predictive Analytics
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Innovative Tour of the Elkhorn Slough
- Surface Optics Awarded NAVAIR SBIR Grant to Develop Multispectral Imaging System for Detectio
- San Jose: : Fireworks 'Just Not Worth It' – Celebrate Safely this Fourth of July