- How to Write a Business Plan: Simple Tips for Running a Successful Business
- Cleve Jones, Activist and Founder of the AIDS Memorial Quilt, Honored with Lifetime of Commitment Award on World AIDS Day
- Speakers and Sessions Announced for CharmHealth Innovation Challenge and Showcase 2022
SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Gridtential Energy today announced that it will partner with battery component manufacturers Hammond Group and Wirtz Manufacturing Co. to develop, pilot and produce ready-made components and equipment for makers of advanced lead batteries employing Silicon Joule bipole solutions.
More on The Californer
- BYD Attends Zero-emission Ride And Drive Truck Event In Long Beach, Ca
- Cole & Van Note Announces Filing of Rackspace Ransomware/Data Breach Class Action
- Series Creator Mel Andre & Host Rylee Josipovich's show Hungry Happy Vegan airs 12.8 on ENSLTV.com
- NATHAN'S FAMOUS PROVIDES $5,000 DONATION TO SAN DIEGO FOOD BANK WITH HELP FROM PROFESSIONAL TWITCH STREAMERS
- Mission Cloud Services Achieves the AWS Service Delivery Designation for AWS Glue
Together, the companies will develop and produce the biplate inside a Silicon Joule battery that greatly simplifies the production process for battery makers, combining time-consuming steps and saving the production cost of stacking and adding active materials. Gridtential's 15 current development partners will be able buy biplates directly and easily incorporate them into their volume factory lines. The biplates will be the first ready-made component for Silicon Joule enabled batteries, and the first in a line of manufacturing solutions Gridtential will deliver to its battery production partners.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Aquia Inc. Awarded Subcontract from Noblis on Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) SaaS Governance Initiative
- Zuubly Reviews - Here's the Problem with This Approach
- Joe Carron Joins Alliant Private Client in Florida
- Women Veterans Alliance Shines a Light on Women Veteran Business Owners
- Have a private face-to-face video call with reality tv stars influencers and celebrities – the ultimate Christmas gift
- TicketBust Celebrates 20 Years of Traffic Ticket Dismissal Service
- "Foodizz Academy Launches the First Learning Management System (LMS) Especially for Culinary Business"
- Grammy® Award Winner Pacific Mambo Orchestra Celebrates the New Year at Yoshi's Oakland
- The State of Health Insurance 2023: Has the ACA Changed?
- Nautilus Launches the World's First Gratuity Card for Paying Tips Only
- CW BANCORP Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Panoramic Voices' Brings Joyful Music withs "FAs & LAs" and Central Texas Philharmonic
- THOMAS GLOBAL MEDIA Announces Jess & JoJo Siwa's XOMG POP! to Open Children's & Family Emmy Awards and Launch New Live-Action Series
- FmPro Migrator 9.62 Enhances FileMaker to SQL Database Conversions with Apple silicon Support
- 13th Annual Zed Fest Film Festival X-Mas Tales 2022 Film Winners Celebration Sun Dec 11,2022
- Nextdoor Helps Neighbors Spread Joy This Holiday Season With Its First Ever Neighborhood Give Back
- Aryaka Certified as an "Attractive Employer" by Great Place to Work® in the United States, India, and Germany USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Meet & Greet Supermodel Beverly Johnson, Noire Women's Wellness Cover Model
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointment 12.5.22
- RJ Cyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, James McAvoy, Anna Diop, David Oyelowo, Alfre Woodard and Marianne Jean-Baptiste Join LaKeith Stanfield and Omar Sy in Legendary Pictures' "The Book of Clarence"