"What an incredible fete – it's a threepeat!! Am so very grateful for the L.O.L Surprise! fans who are the reason why Team MGA continues to bring such creative and innovative dolls to retail," said Isaac Larian, CEO and Founder of MGAE. "I'm very proud of the team and grateful for the recognition that the Toy Industry Association has given us. I love toys and am excited for the new, original innovations that are in the pipeline for 2020."
L.O.L. Surprise! is kicking off Toy Fair New York City with an array of new products that will have L.O.L. Surprise! fans screaming O.M.G.!
NEW L.O.L. Surprise! Spring 2020 products include:
More on The Californer
- DWS Star Joins iPOP Alum Matt Cornett on High School Musical Series
- Caitlin Carmichael, iPOP Alumni, Cast in new Thriller
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?
- California: At Newly Converted Motel, Governor Newsom Launches Project Roomkey: A First-in-the-Nation Initiative to Secure Hotel & Motel Rooms to Protect Homeless Individuals from COVID-19
- L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. CoreTM Series 2: Meet the newest L.O.L Surprise! O.M.G dolls – Alt Grrrl, Busy B.B., Candylicious and Miss Independent! Equipped with 20 surprises, the new fashion dolls have stunning features, beautiful hair, and their own fabulous style. L.O.L. Surprise! #Hairvibes DollsTM: Design your own fierce, custom hairstyles with L. O. L. Surprise! #hairvibes. Unbox 15 surprises, including mix & match wig pieces to create many different looks! hairstyles. Each doll comes with 3+ real hair wig pieces in unique styles. L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. Styling HeadTM: Unbox 30 surprises with L. O. L. Surprise! O. M. G. Styling Head. Includes stick-on hair pieces with gorgeous curls in multiple colors that you can mix & match to create endless styles on your Styling Head. L.O.L. Surprise! Car-Pool CoupeTM: The fiercely stylish car has a luxe, rose gold finish with glam pink details and comes with an exclusive doll. The car also expands to reveal a surprise pool and dance floor, so L.O.L. Surprise! dolls can keep the party going. L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. LightsTM: Lights! Camera! Fashion! Shine the included black light on each doll to reveal black light surprises. Unbox 15 surprises plus, the package also becomes a reusable play space. L.O.L. Surprise! Lights GlitterTM: Introducing totally new characters with stunning glitter details, including all new black light surprises with L.O.L. Surprise! Lights Glitter. Shine the included black light at your doll to reveal outrageous, glowing surprises! L.O.L. Surprise! Lights PetsTM: L.O.L. Surprise! Lights Pet are covered in extra-long fur and black light surprises. Remove the fur piece by piece to reveal what pet is underneath. You can also reapply the fur pieces to create your own styles. Shine the included black light on your pet to reveal black light surprises!
More on The Californer
- Waterside Productions Announces Gayle Kimball's New Book The Mysteries of Healing
- Dr. Joe Dispenza Review - Do You Believe Him?
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #43 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Partnership to Increase Free Internet Access to Support Distance Learning
About MGA Entertainment
MGA Entertainment, a consumer entertainment products company headquartered in Chatsworth, California, creates innovative proprietary and licensed products including toys and games, dolls, consumer electronics, home décor, stationery and sporting goods. The MGA family includes award-winning brands such as L.O.L. Surprise™, Little Tikes®, Num Noms™, Poopsie Slime Surprise™, Bratz®, Rainbows in Pieces™, Na! Na! Na! Surprise™, Wreck Royale™, Baby Born Surprise™ and Zapf Creation®. Visit us at www.mgae.com.
SOURCE MGA Entertainment
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Local Nonprofit Receives Federal Grant for CA Newborn Hearing Screening Program
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #41 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- TECH-GRO B-17 Boric Acid Spray now OMRI Certified
- Brushwood Media Group Is Pleased to Announce Film and TV Star, "Kim Aria Peterson"
- Franchise Times Welcomes Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Into the Legal Eagle Hall of Fame
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Board President Norman Yee Convene COVID-19 Economic Recovery Task Force
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- Find effective ways to reach Live Technician at Jetblue Airlines
- Attorney turn feng shui author shows us how to make the most of our time at home in the release of MIND BODY HOME
- Find Splendid ways to contact with Allegiant Airlines Live Person
- SightGlass Vision Reports Positive Interim Data From Pivotal Clinical Trial of Novel Eyeglasses for Myopia Management in Children
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order Providing for Expedited Resources for COVID-19 Response
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #40 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- California Declares War on Nursing Home Residents
- COVID-19: Chroma ATE's Commitment to Our Customers
- Financial Literacy Film Festival
- Snell & Wilmer California Associates Represent Vietnam War Veteran