- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Yatsen Holding Limited with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Barclays PLC with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
Click here to watch the full interview: https://rumble.com/v1fj0jr-larry-elder-an-exclusive-interview.html
Larry Elder is a New York Times best-selling author of four books, a nationally syndicated TV and radio host, film producer, attorney and politician. Elder was the subject of profiles by both "60 Minutes" and "20/20".
John Gardner is a business owner, patent holder and advocate for the manufacturing industry. His patented cutting tool has been used by the US Navy, Siemens Energy, Lockheed Martin, the Department of Energy, Kawasaki and thousands of other manufacturing companies.
More on The Californer
- BookingPal Integrates Airbnb Reviews to Help Property Managers Improve Vacation Rental Rankings
- Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT
- PermaTherm Announces Panels Delivered Quickly Program
- General Inception Creates First-Ever "Igniter" for New Company Formation
- ASI Hosts 24th Annual iNNOVATIONS Conference and Announces Award Winners
His experience and passion for how the manufacturing industry can economically benefit the American people by rebuilding the middle-class was the catalyst for Gardner to trademark the term Manufacture Local® and to start "The Voice of Hope" platform.
He states: "My mission is to make America the manufacturing superpower of the world and to bring positivity to the idea that we are all privileged to be American."
SOURCE CNC Broach Tools
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Capitol Music Group signs Travis Japan, Japanese boy band from Johnny & Associates USA - English USA - English
- Disney+ Original Series 'Genius: MLK/X' From National Geographic Sets Ensemble Cast
- California Is Making It Cheaper to Replace Your Lawn to Save Water and Save Money
- CHIRLA, IMMIGRANT RIGHTS GROUPS MOBILIZE IN SUPPORT OF U.S. SENATOR PADILLA'S BILL TO EXPAND A PATHWAY FOR RESIDENCY FOR MILLIONS OF LONG-TERM RESIDENTS
- California: Alongside Farmworkers at the State Capitol, Governor Newsom Signs Law Expanding Farmworker Union Rights
- San Jose: Public Review Draft MND: Silver Creek and Capitol Chick-fil-A Project
- Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. Shareholder Update: Robbins LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. (WBD)
- Sensoria Health & Defender announce availability of first smart diabetic boot with remote patient monitoring
- Hundreds Walk For Recovery, Jobs A Solution
- The World's First Stuttering Mentalist - Johnathan Smith Is A Story Of Determination And Hard Work
- Corporate Leaders, PGA Tour Winners, and HR Luminaries Highlight Make Work Better Summit
- California to Build More Housing, Faster
- Water Reclamation Facility in Moorpark informing future drought resilience
- Asian Hall of Fame Announces Induction 2022
- State Gives $130 Million Boost to Projects Essential to Reliabilty of Southern California's Water Supply
- Distroller Donates Neonate Babies to NICU Families for NICU Sibling Support Day on Sept. 29
- California: On the Record with Governor Gavin Newsom: Saving Water & Building a More Resilient Future
- ATEN Technology Renovates the Desktop for the Hybrid Work Challenge with New KVM Switch
- Experienced Intellectual Property Attorney Christopher Franich Joins Snell & Wilmer's SD Office
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time