- RockNTix takes on the ticketing monopoly with a view to abolishing service fees - 164
- Country Artist Ashley Wineland to Release Poignant Ballad 'I'm Going Home'; Announces Her 2023 National Tour
- San Jose: : San José's Chief Building Official Chu Chang Honored as California Building Official of the Year
Starting Feb. 4, Dana Neighborhood Library will operate with the following schedule:
- Saturday: In-person Service, noon to 5 p.m.
- Sunday and Monday: Regularly scheduled LBPL closure
- Tuesday and Thursday: To-Go Service only, noon to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: To-Go Service only, noon to 6 p.m.
- Friday: To-Go Service only, noon to 5 p.m.
Tuesdays through Fridays, the Dana branch will continue to operate as a To-Go Service only location. The To-Go model of service allows patrons to place holds and pick up print and audiovisual resources such as books, DVDs and Chromebooks. Patrons may also apply for and pick up new library cards. To-Go service locations do not currently offer book browsing, public computers or printing, restroom use or meeting room rentals.
More on The Californer
- Murder on the Links WORLD PREMIERE at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Ferocious Talent Management Europe Celebrates the Fifth Grammy Win For Our Very Own Rob Chiarelli At
- Majority Of Medicare Advantage Plans Offer Added Benefits
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 3.24.23
- California Continues Creating Jobs
As Library Services continues its recruitment and onboarding of new staff, the Department will look at ways to incrementally restore full service at all three of its locations currently offering To-Go only service. It is anticipated that the Alamitos and Brewitt branches will also be able to reopen for in-person services at least one day a week in the coming weeks.
Dana, Alamitos and Brewitt Neighborhood Libraries originally shifted to the To-Go Service model in summer 2022. This temporary measure is in response to an unprecedented staffing shortage brought on by retirements, vacancies and the ongoing pandemic; Library funding is not being reduced. More information about LBPL hours and locations is available at lbpl.org.
Media inquiries may be directed to Cathy De Leon, Library Services Director, at 562.570.6291.
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on The Californer
- Alten Construction and Channel Lumber donate $2,500 worth of lumber to Redwood High School
- Plan for 50 affordable apartments on Bryant coming soon
- Keebos Unveils Keebos 2.0: The Ultimate Crossbody Phone Case
- Groundbreaking DUC indie record label announces pro-union anthem for downtrodden workers everywhere
- Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Returns to In-Person Competition in Longstanding Celebration of HBCU Academic Excellence
- Shelter Structures America Debuts Everun America at Con Expo
- ArtisTech Media and Creative Commons Announce a New Trademark Agreement for ccMixter
- 100+ Award Winning "Sweetest Vacation" Solicits Filmocracy Film Market Major Public Distribution
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP) Class Action Alert: Robbins LLP Reminds Investors of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Against Tupperware Brands Corporation
- Protecting and enhancing wildlife populations could be a global warming game changer
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New DBH Graduates
- Water Damage Repair Services, Basement Floods, Sewage Removal Company - Hesperia, CA
- Deol Data Strategically Appoints Ravi Singh to Its Advisory Board
- Top 6 AGS Highlights at the Indian Gaming Trade Show
- Hai Robotics Wins Innovation Award for Existing Product at Promat 2023
- 2023 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Orbex Introduces Double Profits for New Traders
- Against All Odds: University of California Berkeley Men's Cricket Team Lifts NCCA Cup
- Tech N9ne Surprises Kxng Crooked Interview with I Only Touch Greatness
- Quotehunt.co.uk: Revolutionising the UK B2B Market with Comprehensive Comparison Services for Small Businesses