- Music Video: You Make Me (from the feature film Voorhees) by Reluctant Zero
- Governor Newsom Announces Launch of California Rebuilding Fund to Help State's Smallest Businesses Protect their California Dream
- For Coronavirus Curfew Time Fun: Read 'em or Sing 'em a poem called "The New Coronavirus Blues"
Due to the spike in COVID-19 cases across California, Governor Newsom just announced a new limited Stay at Home Order that will take effect this Saturday night at 10 p.m. The new order will impact most California cities and is consistent with what we are already doing here in Long Beach. It will require that statewide, all non-essential work and gatherings end by 10 p.m. and resume no earlier than 5 a.m.
This action by the Governor and the state will save lives and provide relief to our hospitals and our healthcare system.
Our thanks continue to go out to our heroic healthcare workers who are working around the clock to keep each of us safe. The decision to close non-essential businesses after 10 p.m. and ask folks to stay home more often than they'd like is not an easy one, but it is based on data and science—and for the greater good.
More on The Californer
- BrdsNst.com Opens Sunrise Period for Username Registrations
- EstrellaTV Announces Winners of Tengo Talento, Mucho Talento- Edición Especial and Reveals Sony Music Latin's Next Big Regional Mexican Band
- Contact Center Intelligence Market Size Worth $5.78 Billion By 2027: Grand View Research, Inc.
- The 2020 Presidential Election: The American People Have Spoken
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
If you want more details about our local Long Beach health orders you can click here.
Ultimately, everyone is still safer when they follow the advice of our health professionals. Don't gather this Thanksgiving and let's slow the spread. Please do what we know is best for the sake of our community, families and friends.
Thank you and stay healthy,
Mayor Robert Garcia
Latest on The Californer
- Montes Archimedes Acquisition Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of its Shares of Class A Common Stock and Warrants Commencing November 27, 2020
- San Jose: Notice of CEQA Posting: Almaden Boulevard Tower Project
- C2 Clean Beauty to Collaborate with BETTINA'S of Los Gatos for Holiday Trunk Show
- Mike Servin and Bumpboxx give-a-away
- Long Beach: A Message From The Heart
- Female Voices Rock Film Festival Goes Virtual
- THE LAB MAG by the Laboratory Arts Collective Unites the World with an Online Cultural Celebration
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Esri Silver Business Partner, Bay Park DS, Awarded the Esri Release Ready Specialty Designation
- PG&E Reminds Customers: LED Holiday Lights Are the Safest Way to Brighten Up the Season—and Help Save Money
- Nationwide Boiler Announces Results from Annual Holiday Food Drives
- Benefits of Alternative Medicine Overshadowed by Wellness Culture Greed
- When Uncertainty Becomes Certain - A REV.1 Engineering® White Paper
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointment of Communications Director 11.25.20
- Asteroom and BHHS Fox & Roach bring agents innovative 3D Tours
- ADEPT Driver Gives Thanks for Partners and Customers; Encourages Safe Driving for Those Who Must Travel During Holiday Week
- Intuit and Credit Karma Receive Clearance from Department of Justice for Acquisition of Credit Karma
- (JPM) Alert: Johnson Fistel is Investigating JPMorgan Chase following $250 Million Penalty; Investors Suffering Losses Encouraged to Contact Firm
- Infostretch Named Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company in 2020
- New ezCheckprinting & Virtual Printer Remains Same Cost In 2021 For Customers Utilizing Quickbooks