Wahlberg first became involved with Raydiant (formerly Mira, Inc.) when searching for an interactive video platform that could host multiple applications at his family-owned, LA-based Wahlburgers' restaurant while hosting a 2017 NBA All-Star party. Raydiant's platform that centrally deploys and manages applications across many screens provided a solution that included multi-screen, cloud-based displays with interchangeable menus, video assets, two-way communication and more.
Beyond this, together, Wahlberg and Raydiant leveraged the platform to create a deeper interactive experience branded "Virtual Visitor," that enabled the BlueJeans technology to engage users in multiple locations to fully experience the Virtual Visitor application including bringing Walhberg's mother, at home in Boston, into the LA-based event. The Raydiant/Wahlburgers engagement was displayed in the A&E "Wahlburgers" Season 9, Episode 4 (under the former name Mira).
More on The Californer
- DWS Star Joins iPOP Alum Matt Cornett on High School Musical Series
- Caitlin Carmichael, iPOP Alumni, Cast in new Thriller
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?
- California: At Newly Converted Motel, Governor Newsom Launches Project Roomkey: A First-in-the-Nation Initiative to Secure Hotel & Motel Rooms to Protect Homeless Individuals from COVID-19
"We are excited to have Mark and his team closely involved in and behind Raydiant's platform having worked closely with him and his team since our early days to develop a solution to make virtual visits from Mark and his family a possibility at his franchise restaurants," said Bobby Marhamat, Raydiant CEO. "With Mark a key part of the advisement team and an early investor, we will be able to deliver what we have done for Wahlburgers on an infinite level across SMB areas everywhere."
"The team at Raydiant has done a great job creating unique in-store experiences for consumers. I'm impressed with what they're doing for brick-and-mortar companies, and happy to get involved in spreading the word to other businesses," Mark Wahlberg stated.
Raydiant has built a rich application platform that offers videoconferencing (with BlueJeans), rich drag-and-drop content editing (with PosterMyWall), unified digital menu management (with SinglePlatform) and fully-licensed B2B music (with Soundtrack Your Brand). These partnerships further enable Raydiant to offer a best-in-class enterprise solution for dynamic displays.
More on The Californer
- Waterside Productions Announces Gayle Kimball's New Book The Mysteries of Healing
- Dr. Joe Dispenza Review - Do You Believe Him?
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #43 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Partnership to Increase Free Internet Access to Support Distance Learning
Raydiant has thousands of current customers and is focused on multi-location brick and mortar businesses. It has quickly become the #1 Company in Digital Signage in reviews and ratings from third-party, peer-to-peer rating services G2 Crowd and Capterra based on customer satisfaction and has multiple positive testimonials from current clients.
Raydiant brings screens to life by giving businesses the power to quickly and easily push content to any display. Founded in 2017, Raydiant enjoys support and financial backing from top strategic and technology investors, including Bloomberg, Inc., Transmedia Capital, 8VC, Atomic VC, and Ron Conway.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Local Nonprofit Receives Federal Grant for CA Newborn Hearing Screening Program
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #41 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- TECH-GRO B-17 Boric Acid Spray now OMRI Certified
- Brushwood Media Group Is Pleased to Announce Film and TV Star, "Kim Aria Peterson"
- Franchise Times Welcomes Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Into the Legal Eagle Hall of Fame
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Board President Norman Yee Convene COVID-19 Economic Recovery Task Force
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- Find effective ways to reach Live Technician at Jetblue Airlines
- Attorney turn feng shui author shows us how to make the most of our time at home in the release of MIND BODY HOME
- Find Splendid ways to contact with Allegiant Airlines Live Person
- SightGlass Vision Reports Positive Interim Data From Pivotal Clinical Trial of Novel Eyeglasses for Myopia Management in Children
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order Providing for Expedited Resources for COVID-19 Response
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #40 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- California Declares War on Nursing Home Residents
- COVID-19: Chroma ATE's Commitment to Our Customers
- Financial Literacy Film Festival
- Snell & Wilmer California Associates Represent Vietnam War Veteran