- Dermatologist Fabio Gontijo wins the attention of celebrities with infallible procedures for women's beauty
- Recording Artist "Cherne" Crystal Brown auditions for Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Capitol Records and it doesn't stop there
- California: In Fresno, Governor Newsom Highlights New Central Valley Vaccine Initiatives, Expanded Statewide Network of Community-Based Organizations for COVID-19 Education and Outreach in Vulnerable Communities
"MotoLease® was the first to offer leasing in the powersports world in 2010," explains Maurice Salter, Chairman of the Board of MotoLease®, LLC. "So on January 25, 2021, we are pleased to announce the new MotoLoan Program will be added with MotoLease® to the Motorcycle Group family of offerings to offer motorcycles, side-by-sides, and ATVs."
MotoLoan offers a zero-down, up to an 84-month loan to applicants with credit scores 600 and above, which is the first in the industry. MotoLease will continue to offer up to 60-month leases to provide consumers with two unbeatable options.
More on The Californer
- San Jose: Public Review Draft Supplemental EIR: Woz Way Project
- THINKWARE Announces Spring Break Dash Cam Deals
- In His "On the Record" Ethnic Media Column, Governor Newsom Highlights State's Vaccine Equity Efforts, Urges All Californians to Get Vaccinated When it's Their Turn
- California: On the Record with Governor Gavin Newsom: A Shot in the Arm Against COVID-19
- San Jose: Media Advisory: COVID Modified Park Volunteer Events
Applicants can qualify in a matter of minutes through a Motorcycle Group authorized dealership or directly online at their websites: MotoLease.net and MotoLoan.com.
For Motorcycle and Powersports dealers interested in learning more about the MotoLoan Program, call 844-466-8653, press option 2, or email: [email protected].
For more information regarding the Motorcycle Group, visit the website at www.MotorcycleGroup.com or call 844-466-8653.
About Motorcycle Group
Motorcycle Group has lease and loan advisors standing by to walk applicants through the entire process—from finding that dream vehicle, where to locate that vehicle, and how to finance that vehicle. From start to finish, lease and loan advisors are ready to help. Advisors will steer applicants to one of the hundreds of Motorcycle Group's dealers and its online inventory within its network where they can find their dream vehicle. The advisor will then assist in structuring financing.
Motorcycle Group can also help with insurance, service contracts, and roadside assistance programs as a turnkey vehicle acquisition program.
SOURCE MotoLease/Motorcycle Group
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
- Dwellings Episode 3: San Jose's Homeless Response Team
- Vista Investment Group Enters CO Real Estate Market with $30.475 MM Buy of Denver Office Building
- Quidel Receives Emergency Use Authorization for QuickVue® At-Home COVID-19 Test
- eatOS Inventory Tracking Feature
- Florida small town festival ranks Top 50 BEST in nation
- Delray Beach Branding Agency Celebrates Women in Business on International Women's Day
- Guzi-West Provides GIS Capabilities in Northern, California
- Herbalife Nutrition Further Strengthens Its Board of Directors with the Appointment of Three New Independent Members
- Digital Cash Processing, Genmega Partner to Deliver Next Generation ATM Functionality
- Nationally Syndicated Radio Show "Radio Bassment" Launching Daily Programming 7 Days a Week
- The New Home Company Expands into Denver Market
- Avex Entertainment and AEG Presents Announce Newly Formed Joint Partnership AEGX
- AKCP Adds RADIUS Authentication Protocols to SP2+ and SPx+
- Private Placement Markets & Steve Muehler introduce "PPM Homeowners Insurance"
- UKW MEDIA Big Finish for Black History Month With Special Programming A LOVELY DAY and THELONIOUS MONK IN PALO ALTO PLUS Instagram LIVE Q&As
- How Solar Can Play a Role in Climate Change
- Oncostatin-M (Human Recombinant) from Molecular Depot
- Human Noggin (Recombinant Protein)
- California school Superintendents, Principals, Teachers, Bus, and Maintenance Departments