- The New World of Social Networking: How Emojizing is Redefining Online Branding
- Amelia Earhart's Plane Possibly Found in Nikumaroro Lagoon
- Loop Neighborhood Welcomes New CFO, Jonathan Louie
Founded in 1971, QuieTrack provides insurance tracking services, collateral protection insurance, mortgage hazard and flood insurance to financial institutions of all sizes. QuieTrack also provides insurance tracking system development and support to their software clients. Kevin McGuire, President of QuieTrack, will continue to lead the agency and the team of 28 employees following the transaction.
"I'm so very pleased my family's 50-year legacy lives on in the care and with the support of OLI Insurance Services and Heffernan Insurance Brokers," said Kevin McGuire, president of QuieTrack. "This ideal partnership achieves my goal of upholding the very best of QuieTrack for my loyal clients and trustworthy staff. Going forward, this excellent alliance fortifies us with additional resources, capabilities, and energies that will unquestionably advance the unlimited potential of QuieTrack."
"We are extremely excited to add QuieTrack to our network of owned agencies," said John Prichard Jr., president of OLI Insurance Services. "QuieTrack is an exceptional agency with 50 years of expertise in a unique niche. We are excited to partner with and support them, and see significant growth opportunities by leveraging our resources to take advantage of additional client offerings."
More on The Californer
- GreenGro Technologies Announces International Expansion Strategy
- MBK Senior Living Annouces Promotion of Engle and Hill
- City of Angeles City of Mental Health
- San Francisco Announces Plan to Reopen City Hall to Public
- Long Beach: Expanded and Extended Rental Assistance
As part of the next phase of OLI's and Heffernan's growth strategy, we are interested in collaborating with privately held independent brokers across the United States. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Matt McKenna, Director of Corporate Development, at 925-746-7962 or [email protected].
About Oli Insurance Services, Inc.
Oli Insurance Services, Inc., formed in 2017, helps small independent agencies grow by providing exceptional market access, new business fulfillment, back office support, and technology solutions to help improve efficiency as well as initiate revenue streams outside their core competencies (i.e. employee benefits, life insurance, personal lines, and property & casualty). For those agents nearing retirement, Oli also offers an exit strategy solution.
For more information, visit OLIins.com License #0L59890
SOURCE OLI Insurance Services
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Steve Muehler – Commercial Insurance – to begin offering Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Michael Johnson Performance chooses Mondo for training center tracks and weight room flooring
- Evolve IP Offers Occupancy-Based Pricing For Hospitality Industry
- Capsida Appoints Swati Tole, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer
- Nanometrics Awarded $10 Million US Government Contract to Upgrade its International Seismic Monitoring Network
- NH Research Launches Enerlab™ 2.0 Enterprise Lab Management Software for Remote Battery Testing
- LUCIRA™ CHECK IT COVID-19 Self-Test Now Available on Amazon
- Announcing "My Way Your Way Our Way", Bashiri Johnson's New Video & Single released on Life In Rhythm Media
- Lactose-free Butter Market Size To Reach $984.3 Million By 2028, Increased Health Consciousness Among People & Rising Demand For Quality & Nutritional Food To Act As Growth Drivers | Million Insights
- iPower Inc. Announces its Initial Public Offering and Listing on Nasdaq
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Death of Stockton Police Department Officer 5.11.21
- Axonics® Announces Upsize and Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- Walker & Dunlop Completes $55 Million Sale for Trophy Multifamily Community in Los Angeles, CA
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Death of San Luis Obispo Police Department Detective 5.11.21
- Franklin Resources, Inc. Announces Month-End Assets Under Management
- Long Beach: Get Vaccinated & Get 2 Free Aquarium Tickets
- CFIC Funding Announces Dump Truck Financing Program with Good or Bad Credit
- Carrington College San Leandro Announces New Criminal Justice: Corrections Program Director
- Neurana Pharmaceuticals to Present at 21st Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference
- San Jose: Big City Mayors Chair's Statement on California Governor Homelessness Funding Announcement