Founded in February of 1998, P.K. Schrieffer, LLP, represents clients in litigated matters in state and federal courts throughout California, as well as Hawaii, Arizona, Nevada and other jurisdictions.
As founding partner of the firm, Mr. Schrieffer acts as national monitoring counsel for Underwriters at Lloyds and London companies in multi-district federal court litigation, as well as in state courts. Specializing in Litigation & Trial Work, Mr. Schrieffer practices law in California, Pennsylvania, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Kentucky and Hawaii. With more than 29 years of practicing law, Mr. Schrieffer has tried complex, high exposure cases for many clients ranging from insurance bad faith and broker E&O to wrongful termination and catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death and construction. Renowned in his field, he has also represented event cancellation and contingency insurers nationally and internationally, including legal matters arising from tours such as Michael Jackson's "This Is It" concerts in London, England, Foo Fighters World Tour, Taylor Swift, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Kings of Leon, Nicki Minaj, The Beastie Boys, YES LLC, and Live Earth Concerts. Additionally, Mr. Schrieffer has successfully argued before the California Court of Appeal, including the Second District in First Pacific Bank v. Underwriters at Lloyds and Carpenter v. NBC Universal.
More on The Californer
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video
- Lightstone Solutions Announces 2020-2021 On-Site Tribal Gaming Commission Training Series
- (CVSI) Alert: Johnson Fistel Announces Shareholder Class Action Against CV Sciences Survives Motion to Dismiss; Should Management be Held Accountable for Investors Losses?
- Market-Connections Resume Service is launching extended customer service through February 29
- Mystic Ink Publishing Announces The release Of The "n0thing" Audiobook
Throughout his education and training, Mr. Schrieffer received his Juris Doctor degree from Southwestern University School of Law, and his Bachelors of Arts degree from the University of California at Santa Barbara.
To further his professional development, Mr. Schrieffer is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Alley County Bar Association, and American Board of Trial Advocates.
In recognition of his professional development, Mr. Schrieffer is AV Rated Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 by Martindale Hubble and is recognized as a California Super Lawyer by the Los Angeles Magazine (2014 – 2018).
For more information, please visit www.pksllp.com
Contact: Katherine Green, 516-825-5634, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Continental Who's Who
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Fire Disaster Response Team at Guzi-West Helps Property Owners Navigate the Cleanup Process
- BTI Completes OSHA 10 Training
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Policy Changes to Increase Usage of Substance Use Treatment Beds
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Thought Provoking Consulting announces new hires to its 3D Digital Transformation practice
- Is "App Marketing" The New Email Marketing?
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Five Ways To Not Be Lonely On Valentine's Day
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- Innovative Industrial Properties Prices Public Offering of 2,967,799 Shares of Common Stock
- Stalwart Law Group Obtains Groundbreaking Verdict in Elder Neglect Case
- Andre Akinyele's Electro-Pop/R&B/Dance Album 'Uniqlo Boy' Available Now for Pre-Order
- California: Statement from Governor Gavin Newsom and CAL FIRE Chief Thom Porter on C-130 Hercules Air Tanker Crash in Australia
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 1.23.20
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Ed Roberts Day 1.23.20