Founded in February of 1998, P.K. Schrieffer, LLP, represents clients in litigated matters in state and federal courts throughout California, as well as Hawaii, Arizona, Nevada and other jurisdictions.
As founding partner of the firm, Mr. Schrieffer acts as national monitoring counsel for Underwriters at Lloyds and London companies in multi-district federal court litigation, as well as in state courts. Specializing in Litigation & Trial Work, Mr. Schrieffer practices law in California, Pennsylvania, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Kentucky and Hawaii. With more than 29 years of practicing law, Mr. Schrieffer has tried complex, high exposure cases for many clients ranging from insurance bad faith and broker E&O to wrongful termination and catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death and construction. Renowned in his field, he has also represented event cancellation and contingency insurers nationally and internationally, including legal matters arising from tours such as Michael Jackson's "This Is It" concerts in London, England, Foo Fighters World Tour, Taylor Swift, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Kings of Leon, Nicki Minaj, The Beastie Boys, YES LLC, and Live Earth Concerts. Additionally, Mr. Schrieffer has successfully argued before the California Court of Appeal, including the Second District in First Pacific Bank v. Underwriters at Lloyds and Carpenter v. NBC Universal.
More on The Californer
- OKTV, A Valiant Eagle Inc. (OTC:PSRU) Subsidiary, Seeks Television Content
- Mongol Films partners with Bayview Entertainment for U.S. Distribution
- Providence Film Group a Valiant Eagle Inc. (OTC:PSRU) Subsidiary, Announces Development of New S
- Haitian film producer turns to Indiegogo to fuel groundbreaking film project amid COVID-19 pandemic
- The Top Destination for Meal Delivery, Premade Meals and Top Recipes
Throughout his education and training, Mr. Schrieffer received his Juris Doctor degree from Southwestern University School of Law, and his Bachelors of Arts degree from the University of California at Santa Barbara.
To further his professional development, Mr. Schrieffer is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Alley County Bar Association, and American Board of Trial Advocates.
In recognition of his professional development, Mr. Schrieffer is AV Rated Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 by Martindale Hubble and is recognized as a California Super Lawyer by the Los Angeles Magazine (2014 – 2018).
For more information, please visit www.pksllp.com
Contact: Katherine Green, 516-825-5634, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Continental Who's Who
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- New Online Security Store, by Security Guard LLC
- Truelok® BVL Series Hex Ball Valves
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #106 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- Alset Launches Weekly Zoom Event to Help Professional & Personal Transformations
- El Gobernador Newsom Lanza California Connected- El Programa Estatal de Rastreo de Contactos de y Campaña de Concientización
- How an Electric Vehicle Company Became the World's Largest Mask Manufacturer
- Capgemini UK Plc Breaches GDPR Regulations
- Practicing mindfulness without addressing self-destructive habits is like placing a band-aid on a festering wound
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Reopening of Modified Citywide Summer Camps and Programs
- Governor Newsom Launches California Connected – California's Contact Tracing Program and Public Awareness Campaign
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line
- Knowing about Shoulder Pain and Rehab using the ASHR
- San Jose: Public Review of Draft MND: Presentation High School Master Plan (SP18-008)
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Harvey Milk Day
- Thermal Tech Inc. Becomes Newest Representative of Nationwide Boiler Inc
- I-Deal Homes Real Estate Appoints Ellazar Inc as Agency of Record
- Critical Illness Insurance Association Launches First Facebook Page
- Odd Perspective & Resort Paraiso Now Available on DVD from Bayview Entertainment
- WEEDCon Partners With EventHi To Hold World's First Online Cannabis Competition
- Know about the Business Class and Booking Process in Copa Airlines