Joe S.T. Wang, Chairman and CEO of Allen Airlines said, "During my special trip to California, and after meeting with the team in Los Angeles, we knew a partnership with Proponent would be important. Providing a safe and first-rate airline service depends heavily on superior quality aircraft components delivered as and when we need them." He went on to say, "In the face of COVID-19, many airlines face serious challenges, but we feel confident knowing that with Proponent we will be fully equipped and supported to succeed and thrive through these times."
More on The Californer
- National School Bus Safety Week (Oct. 19–23) Promotes Safety Aspects of Yellow School Bus
- Deep Reality: Why Source Science May Be the Key to Understanding Human Potential
- SELA Collaborative Denounces Shortened Census Timeline and Expresses Appreciation for Regional Partnerships and Innovative Recruitment Strategies
- Subaru Vehicle Protection Plans from autopom! Include No-Fee Payment Options
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
Allen Airlines was founded in January 2019 by Joe S.T. Wang as a modern and personalized means of travel. Allen Airlines has established facilities at John F. Kennedy International Airport (New York, US) with the first long haul flight route going from New York to Hong Kong. Allen Airlines also plans on providing short haul flights within Asia.
As the major components supplier, Proponent will be providing primarily seating, galley, lavatory, and trolley components initially with plans in place to expand.
Jeff Nixon, COO at Proponent, said: "We are thrilled to have Allen Airlines as a new customer of Proponent and are privileged to be able to meet their service needs and be a part of their prosperous journey into the aviation industry."
Proponent is a leading independent global aerospace parts distribution business headquartered in Brea, California. As well as providing traditional distribution services to airlines, MROs and OEMs, the company also provides a range of inventory management solutions designed to reduce operating costs and improve supply chain performance. The company's focus is on providing outstanding quality and value by better understanding its customers and delivering time-based service advantages.
More on The Californer
- 440,000 'Questionable' Ballots Mailed Out in California's Election
- LOOP Investor Update: Company Receives SEC Subpoena; Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Filed First Securities Fraud Class Action Against Loop Industries, Inc.
- Saya International Corporation Announces Strategic Plan
- Long Beach: Leading the Fight Against COVID19
- Bakewell Media and Hyundai Join Forces To Produce Virtual Format For The 15th Annual Taste of Soul Los Angeles
About Allen Airlines
Allen Airlines was established on January 18, 2019. It is a boutique airline that puts safety first and provides the highest quality service. Allen Airlines creates a dream flying experience in the sky with flight safety, breaking the traditional aviation model with innovative experiences and services.
Media Contact: Mustafa Abou-Taleb
Global Marketing Manager
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (714) 223-5470
Proponent Partners With Allen Airlines
Joe S.T. Wang, Chairman & CEO, Allen Airlines (Left) and Jeff Nixon, COO, Proponent (Right).
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Yes On Prop 24 Campaign Announces Endorsements From CA Black Newspapers And Prominent Community Leaders Like The NAACP
- 20 Amino Acids Kit (19 L-amino acids + Glycine)
- Biotin BSA (Biotinylated Bovine Serum Albumin)
- Orangutan Caring Week Nov. 8-14, 2020
- 500 Startups Appoints SHUAA Capital as an Advisor to its 500 Falcons I Fund
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today
- Ashford University Faculty Member Receives Support Service Award from Association for Distance Education and Independent Learning
- PG&E PSPS Update: Essentially All Customers Who Can Receive Electric Service Are Now Restored
- Ashford University Courses Receive Honors from Association for Distance Education and Independent Learning
- San Jose: It's Paving Season!
- Fivetran Named One of the 2020 Best Small & Medium Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
- California: During Digital Roundtable with Leaders from Rural Communities, Governor Newsom Announces Release of $30.7 Million in Fifth Round of Homekey Awards
- California Secures Presidential Major Disaster Declaration to Support State's Response to Wildfires 10.16.20
- Bay Area Criminal Defense Attorney shares cocktail tutorial inspired by a punk song
- US Foods Workers In California Vote To Join Teamsters Local 63
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Exide Bankruptcy Ruling
- Cubic Wins Contract to Supply F-35 P5 Ground Subsystem for UK Ministry of Defence Training
- 2020 Top TERROR-ific Haunted Attractions In The U.S
- C2 Clean Beauty releases 2 new clay masks: Purifying Seaweed Mask and Exfoliating Jojoba Seed Mask
- San Francisco: Statement from Mayor London Breed: School District Should Focus on Public School Reopening, Not Renaming