- Cal State LA continues remarkable climb in U.S. News & World Report rankings
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Dukk Drops New September Music Release
- For National Small Business Week: Some very Essential Advertising Math Every Business Needs to Know
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The COVID-19 outbreak has inflated the demand for smart and digitally connected medical devices such as artificial intelligence (AI)-based mobile medical applications and medical imaging software, ensuring better management of severe respiratory diseases. Innovative medical devices such as mobile medical applications and inhalers are the mainstay of the respiratory disease management industry. However, the high costs of devices, heavy competition, absence of real-time feedback, and lack of awareness among patients have restricted the adoption of such technologies.
For further information on this analysis, Respiratory Health Management Technology Growth Opportunities, please visit: http://frost.ly/6b2
"The respiratory health market is focusing on technology convergence; integrating digital and sensor technologies to create smart, portable, and connected medical devices; and improving clinical outcomes and patient engagement during the disease management process," said Ashish Kaul, Senior Research Analyst, TechVision, at Frost & Sullivan.
More on The Californer
- California: Newsom Administration Awards Nearly $138 Million in Fire Prevention Grants to Build Resilience in Local Communities
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 9.15.21
- Kobe Bryant Inspired KB24 NFT Art on Course to Raise Millions for Foundation
- Welcoming President Biden to Long Beach
- California: Governor Newsom Highlights New In-Person Student Rates, Nation-Leading School Safety & Prevention Efforts
Kaul added: "Mobile medical applications for the diagnosis and management of respiratory diseases can reduce the cost of medical care by eliminating the need for regular medical tests. Further, smart medical devices such as inhalers that offer personalized insights and care anywhere are expected to increase the adoption of a home-based disease management regime in the next one to two years, as it follows the current trend of remote care."
As mobile medical applications, oxygen concentrators, and smart inhalers are experiencing significant innovations fueled by the COVID-19 pandemic, market participants can focus on the following to tap into these growth opportunities:
- Smart inhaler capable of providing feedback and support: Pharmaceutical companies can collaborate or partner with innovative start-ups that offer real-time feedback on the inhaler technique and use acoustic technology for drug delivery to the patients.
- Innovative and durable oxygen concentrators: Health technology companies and innovators can partner to explore opportunities to produce improved, durable, and easy-to-operate oxygen concentrators for hospital and home purposes.
- Innovative mobile medical applications: Innovators should invest in research-based evidence to showcase the effectiveness of mobile medical applications in the improved management of respiratory diseases.
Respiratory Health Management Technology Growth Opportunities is the latest addition to Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare research and analyses available through the Frost & Sullivan Leadership Council, which helps organizations identify a continuous flow of growth opportunities to succeed in an unpredictable future.
More on The Californer
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony at Solari Park to Commemorate New Playground
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Viva CalleSJ is Back to Activate the Streets and Create the City's Largest Park
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Michelle Danner's "The Runner" to screen at Catalina Film Festival
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #178 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.
Respiratory Health Management Technology Growth Opportunities
E: [email protected]
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Global Sandalwood Oil Market to Reach $149.1 Million by 2026
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- STEMconnector, Million Women Mentors and Olay: Face the STEM Gap Role Model Event September 15, 2021
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- What Does Post-Traumatic Thriving Look Like?
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- Shero Comics' Rayven Choi Graphic Novel Series Will Take Final Bow on National Comic Book Day
- What are the Safety Measures to fly with Copa Airlines
- Speck Unveils Line of MagSafe Compatible Cases and Accessories for all New Apple Devices
- ELEVATE (ELEctric Vehicle AdapTEr) adds Demand Response to any Electric Vehicle charger
- SCHURTER continues revamp of EMC filters with flagship FMBD EP for 3-phase power systems and machine
- BCVWD Named One of the Best Places to Work in the Country
- New Classical Music Show Plays Only the Classical Music Great's Symphonies
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Voices of Silicon Valley conductor is selected Grammys member
- TOArts' AccessArts Program announces $50,000 available to support arts education in Ventura
- With Market Size Valued at $618.7 Billion by 2026, it`s a Healthy Outlook for the Global Photovoltaics Market
- Exclusionary Vehicle Coverage from autopom! Is As Close To New Car Coverage As You Can Get
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"