Mayor London N. Breed's Holiday Fair
When: Sunday, December 15, 2019
10:00am until 2:00pm
Where: San Francisco City Hall
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place
"We're excited to open up City Hall this weekend and provide a fun, welcoming place for people to celebrate the holiday season," said Mayor Breed. "We'll have lots of activities and performances for people of all ages to enjoy—both in City Hall and across the street at the Winter Park. The Holiday Fair is open to all, so bring your family, friends, and neighbors!"
Part of City Hall will be transformed into Santa's Workshop, where children will have the opportunity to take pictures with Santa Claus. There will also be a letter-writing station, where kids can mail their letters to the North Pole. There will be numerous activities and performances taking place inside City Hall, including balloon artists and face painting. Carolers and Tap Dancing Trees will perform in the Rotunda.
More on The Californer
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Accepts Win-Win Playoff Challenge from Mayor Eric Genrich of Green Bay
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Lunar New Year 1.24.20
- Why Did My Car Insurance Go Up?
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- Fire Disaster Response Team at Guzi-West Helps Property Owners Navigate the Cleanup Process
"I'm looking forward to San Francisco families coming to City Hall for a wonderful holiday experience for kids of all ages, from face painting to train rides and Santa's workshop," said City Administrator Naomi M. Kelly. "City Hall is the people's palace and with Mayor Breed's leadership we will open it up for families in every neighborhood to take part in this holiday celebration."
In addition to the Holiday Fair at City Hall, there will be a variety of holiday activities throughout the day around Civic Center, including a 16-passenger train, which will operate on the Grove Street side of Civic Center Plaza. Ice skating, curling lessons, games, and other activities will be available at the Winter Park in Civic Center, and there will be a holiday train exhibit at the Main Library.
Latest on The Californer
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Five Ways To Not Be Lonely On Valentine's Day
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- Innovative Industrial Properties Prices Public Offering of 2,967,799 Shares of Common Stock
- Stalwart Law Group Obtains Groundbreaking Verdict in Elder Neglect Case
- Andre Akinyele's Electro-Pop/R&B/Dance Album 'Uniqlo Boy' Available Now for Pre-Order
- California: Statement from Governor Gavin Newsom and CAL FIRE Chief Thom Porter on C-130 Hercules Air Tanker Crash in Australia
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 1.23.20
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Ed Roberts Day 1.23.20
- California: Governor Newsom and Senate President Pro Tempore Atkins Join Volunteers for San Diego's Point-In-Time Homeless Count
- Nutrient Technologies, Inc. Expanding Fertilizer Research
- Mayor London Breed Celebrates Opening of San Francisco's First Housing Program for Transgender Adults
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Funds 6 New Research Grants In 2020
- How Entrepreneurs Can Run A "Lifestyle Business" Writing One Email A Day
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer