Mayor London N. Breed's Holiday Fair
When: Sunday, December 15, 2019
10:00am until 2:00pm
Where: San Francisco City Hall
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place
"We're excited to open up City Hall this weekend and provide a fun, welcoming place for people to celebrate the holiday season," said Mayor Breed. "We'll have lots of activities and performances for people of all ages to enjoy—both in City Hall and across the street at the Winter Park. The Holiday Fair is open to all, so bring your family, friends, and neighbors!"
Part of City Hall will be transformed into Santa's Workshop, where children will have the opportunity to take pictures with Santa Claus. There will also be a letter-writing station, where kids can mail their letters to the North Pole. There will be numerous activities and performances taking place inside City Hall, including balloon artists and face painting. Carolers and Tap Dancing Trees will perform in the Rotunda.
More on The Californer
- Latino Leaders Network to Host Virtual Panel Discussion with Democratic Latino Delegates
- San Jose Mayor Liccardo Announces Interim City Attorney
- How to recover hacked Facebook account through friends
- Harding University Programs Recognized for Excellence
- Nationwide Boiler Makes Monetary Donation to Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area in Lieu of Postponed Annual Charity Golf Tournament
"I'm looking forward to San Francisco families coming to City Hall for a wonderful holiday experience for kids of all ages, from face painting to train rides and Santa's workshop," said City Administrator Naomi M. Kelly. "City Hall is the people's palace and with Mayor Breed's leadership we will open it up for families in every neighborhood to take part in this holiday celebration."
In addition to the Holiday Fair at City Hall, there will be a variety of holiday activities throughout the day around Civic Center, including a 16-passenger train, which will operate on the Grove Street side of Civic Center Plaza. Ice skating, curling lessons, games, and other activities will be available at the Winter Park in Civic Center, and there will be a holiday train exhibit at the Main Library.
Latest on The Californer
- Marketing Gurus Conversion Tactics & Digital Secrets
- Isaac Lidsky Discusses His Descent Into Blindness en Route to Becoming a famed Author and Father
- The death of Naya Rivera was an accidental drowning | Criminal Defense and DUI | Red Metric Law
- MonthLeaf - The Cannabis Subscription Club
- American Bar Foundation Welcomes Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth M. Weldon Into the Fellows
- California: Governor Newsom Signs Tribal Compacts and Concurs with U.S. Department of the Interior Decision
- Attorney Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law releases video discussing Trump's use of federal agents
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Bumpboxx Launching the first in the celebrity collection Flare8 " Doggy Style"
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
- San Jose Mayor Liccardo Statement on Caltrain Agreement
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Loss of Nine Service Members
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and José Cisneros Announce Additional Fee Deferrals to Support Businesses During COVID-19
- Mona Clayton, RN, CEO of The Nurses Pub Launches Successful "Stay Covid Safe" Outreach
- Pearl A New Feature Film From Writer/Director Bobby Roth is Set For Digital Release August 11
- Carne Collective Launches Direct To Consumer All-Natural Argentinian Meat Delivery Service In Us
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- Dream Foundation Announces Director of Development
- Hail to the Deadites World Premiere at Fantasia International Film Festival