City of San José
Emergency Operations Center
Rosario Neaves, Director of Communications/EPIO: 210-823-3908
City of San José Media Line: 408-535-7777
City of San José Customer Contact Center: 3-1-1 (408-535-3500)
Press Conference Tomorrow: Mayor Sam Liccardo will be joined by County Superintendent of Schools Dr. Mary Ann Dewan, San Jose Unified School District's Manager of Health and Family Support Programs Melinda Landau, R.N., City Manager Dave Sykes and Deputy City Manager Angel Rios to provide the latest updates on the food distribution system. They will unveil a searchable map of distribution sites for seniors, youth, food banks and open-for-pick up restaurants. Updates on volunteering and school food distribution efforts will also be provided. The press conference will be held tomorrow, Thursday, April 2, 9:15 a.m., at San Jose High School located at 275 North 24th Street.
More on The Californer
- Human Error ONLINE at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- MGN Logistics, Inc. Announces stock purchases in Transportation and Logistics Systems, Inc
- Los Angeles Based, 8th Floor LLC & ChildFaceMask.com Give Back to the Community While Protecting Children from COVID-19, Viruses, Allergies, & more
- OCI Announces Appointment of Dr. Luke Matranga, Former President of Academy of General Dentistry, to OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Limitless Herbal Ltd Closes on Multi-Million Dollar CBD Deal
County of Santa Clara Now Live on Facebook Daily: The County of Santa Clara will provide a five-to-seven-minute coronavirus response update on Facebook Live, Monday through Friday at 10:00 a.m. Visit sccphd.org/coronavirus, go to the County's Facebook page, or call 2-1-1 for more information.
Updates on City of San José Services and/or Operations
- Temporary Eviction Moratorium: The Housing Department is hosting another webinar to discuss the temporary moratorium on residential evictions due to the COVID-19 crisis. The webinar, for tenants and landlords, is scheduled for Thursday, April 2 at 1:00 p.m. You may join via Zoom at https://zoom.us/j/511755409 or phone by dialing 669-900-9128, webinar ID 551 775 409. The webinar has room for 500 participants. The Library Answers Nearly 1,000 Inquiries from the Public: Since its temporary closure, the San José Public Library has extended its online chat service to 7 days a week. Over 1,000 inquiries from members of the public have been answered to date. The online chat service allows library staff to connect with the public and continue answering questions, providing online resources, and highlighting services and virtual programs offered by the library. For hours, information, and to learn how to connect with a Librarian, visit: https://www.sjpl.org/contact Viva CalleSJ: The City's open-street program, Viva CalleSJ "Cinco de Via", scheduled for Sunday, May 17 is postponed.
More on The Californer
- ASCEND 2020 Atlanta Alumni pivot, to create Joint Venture RTW (Return to Work) Solutions Group to provide COVID-19 Business Services
- Ron Roecker's Self-Published Debut "Why Ball Wouldn't Bounce" Joins Dr. Seuss, Jimmy Kimmel on "Best Children's Books of All Time" List
- Sharlene "Pebblz" Ronquilo Accepts Appointment as U.S. Ambassador FoRe! ALS - Living Royal
- Private Placement Markets Introduces Its "commercial Real Estate Value Protection Plans"
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces Michelle Manu As The 2021 Grandmaster of Ceremonies
Subscribe to the News Releases eNotification list to receive City of San José Flash Reports, and follow us at sanjoseca.gov and @CityofSanJose on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Nextdoor.">
Esta información está disponible en español en www.sanjoseca.gov. ">
Thông tin này có sẵn bằng Tiếng Việt trên trang: www.sanjoseca.gov.
A person's risk for COVID-19 is not related to race, ethnicity or culture. City employees must abide by the Discrimination and Harassment policy, and treat colleagues and members of the public with courtesy and respect. Discrimination and/or Harassment of any kind is a violation of the policies and will not be tolerated.
Latest on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom and First Partner Siebel Newsom Announce New and Expanded Support for Victims of Domestic Violence
- San Jose: Notice of CEQA Posting: Charcot Avenue Extension Project and EIR Public Hearing
- STARK Industries, LLC Awarded NASA JPL - VITAL Ventilator Manufacturing License to Combat the Global COVID-19 Crisis
- Americans Face Problems Paying Medical Bills Despite Health Insurance
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces the First New Affordable Housing Development on Treasure Island is Moving Forward
- Real Estate Agent in Montebello, CA 90640
- Joyhorror Entertainment signs Martial Artist, Paul Mormando
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- Property from the estate of June D. Winkler will be sold online, June 16th, by Andrew Jones Auctions
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Survivorship Conference Presentations Educate Readers about Ritual Abuse and Mind Control
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- Exclusive interview with Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt "Catching up with Natalie & Katherine"
- San Francisco: New Health Order Requires Residents and Workers to Wear Face Coverings Outside the Home
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #109 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Orange County Lemon Law Attorney Luis Aguirre Launches Spanish Version of its Website