- Sacramento resident and author, Susan D. Powers, puts family first in her new book - 199
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- TVS Vintage Network.Com Adds Iconic Family Shows From First Decade of Television, on WatchYour.TV
INTENT TO ADOPT A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
CITY OF SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Project Name: Oakland Road Industrial Project
File No.: H20-018
Description: Site Development Permit to construct approximately 39,100 gross square feet of industrial office and warehouse uses configured in two three-story buildings (Buildings A and B) on an approximately 2.1-acre site. Building A would include 21,900 square feet of industrial office uses on the first through third floors, 2,200 square feet of warehouse space on the first floor, and 1,195 square feet of amenity space in the form of a roof deck on the third floor. Building B would include 15,000 square feet of industrial office uses. The proposed buildings would reach maximum heights of 50 feet. The project also includes the removal of 28 trees from the site.
Location: The approximately 2.1-acre project site is located along the west side of Oakland Road,
More on The Californer
- Former Isagenix CEO and ConAgra Brands Executive Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Green Leaf Lab is leading the way at navigating new California cannabis regulations
- Mark Goode to Build Alliant Public Entity Education & Pooling Practice
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Event for June 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- California: Governor Newsom Meets with New FEMA Administrator on Devastation of Climate Crisis, Signs Resources Budget Trailer Bill
approximately 900 feet north of East Brokaw Road in North San José.
Assessor's Parcel No.: 237-03-044 Council District: 4
Applicant Contact Information: Robert Hencken, Principal, Hencken Development Consultants, 1654 The Alameda #200, San Jose, California, 95126, email@example.com, (650) 380-1756.
The City has performed an environmental review of the project. The environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if the project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for this project. A MND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment because the project will include mitigation measures that will reduce identified project impacts to a less than significant level. The project site is not listed on a hazardous waste site or list pursuant to Section 65962.5 of the California Government Code.
More on The Californer
- What are the methods to ring at Google
- Amobee Names Nick Brien as Chief Executive Officer
- California: Newsom Administration Secures 12 Additional Firefighting Aircraft to Support Statewide Fire Response
- Outdoor Access for All: California Establishes New Pilot Programs to Expand Youth Access to State Parks
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Adds Diffren't Strokes, Golden Girls, and Becker to Fall Schedule
The public is welcome to review and comment on the Draft MND. The public comment period for this Draft MND begins on June 22, 2021 and ends on July 12, 2021.
The Draft MND, Initial Study, and reference documents are available online at: www.sanjoseca.gov/negativedeclarations.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak and closure of City Hall and the library, hard copies of the MND area not available for review at these typical locations. Should you wish to review a hard copy, please contact by email at Maira.Blanco@sanjoseca.gov.
For additional information, please contact Maira Blanco at (408) 535-7837 or via email at Maira.Blanco@sanjoseca.gov.
Latest on The Californer
- Murphy Door CEO Launches NEW Podcast "90 Proof Wisdom with Jeremy G Barker"
- Evolve IP Recognized in 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Desktop as a Service for Third Consecutive Year
- GA-ASI and UK MoD Exercise Contract for Additional 13 Protector RPAS
- KIMTRUE Shares Secrets to Getting and Maintaining Beautiful, Healthy Hair
- JetMax AI Vision Robotic Arm to be launched soon on Kickstarter
- Sonorous Records To Release 8 Albums Of Original Recordings By The Five Blind Boys Of Alabama
- Storage Made Easy announces SMBStream™, a new product that offers secure accelerated access to SMB Shares over the Internet
- Things to know before change or cancellation of your booked flight
- Twilio Achieves Full Compliance with STIR/SHAKEN Protocols to Combat Illegal Robocalls
- Gymboree Play & Music Announces Collaboration with DreamWorks Animation Series, Gabby's Dollhouse
- (CVA Alert) Johnson Fistel Investigates Proposed Sale of Covanta; Is $20.25 a Fair Price?
- NeoPhotonics to Host Conference Call to Discuss 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Angel brings a delightful song with a powerful message called; You will always be (My Baby Girl)
- Pharma and Biotech to Highly Invest in RNA Therapeutics to Expedite Research & Development across the Globe USA - English USA - English
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Proposed $26 Billion National Opioid Settlement
- Diversity News Media Brands Publisher Files Trademark For Diversity News Magazine Dot Com Domain Name
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Obtains Important Ruling for Tenaris S.A. Investors in Securities Fraud Class Action
- CLARA Analytics Appoints Tom Warden as Chief Insurance and Science Officer
- Governor, Mayors and Police Chiefs Talk Public Safety in Long Beach
- Markethive Standing Tall In The New Ocean Of Crypto Currencies