INTENT TO ADOPT
A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
CITY OF SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Project Name: 355 S. Winchester Boulevard Office Project
File No.: C18-043 and SP18-049
Description: Special Use Permit to allow 94,996 square foot, 5 level commercial building with 4 levels of office space, ground level commercial retail and a single level, below grade mechanical parking on a 0.710- gross acre site. This project will also utilize tandem parking on the ground level.
Location: West side of S Winchester Blvd approximately 270 feet southerly of Stevens Creek Blvd.
Assessor's Parcel No.: 303-39-047
Council District: 1
Applicant Contact Information: Verse Design - Courtenay Bauer, 834 Broadway Avenue Suite 1200, Los Angeles, CA, 90014, (320) 841-0459
The City has performed environmental review on the project. Environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if a project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for this project. An MND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment if protective measures (mitigation measures) are included in the project.
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Launches "Wear a Mask" Public Awareness Campaign in Response to Surge in COVID-19 Cases
- New Online Portal to Make Bill Pay Easier for Customers with User-friendly interface
- Los Angeles Freelance Cryptocurrency Writer – BDN Content Quarterly Update – Q2 2020
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces City Has Been Awarded Over $130 Million in State Funds for Affordable Housing Development, Transportation, and Infrastructure Improvements
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
The public is welcome to review and comment on the draft Mitigated Negative Declaration. The public comment period for this draft Mitigated Negative Declaration is between August 14, 2019 and September 3, 2019.
The draft Mitigated Negative Declaration, initial study, and reference documents are available online at: www.sanioseca.gov/negativedeclarations. The documents are also available for review from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. Monday through Friday at the City of San Jose Department of Planning, Building & Code Enforcement,
located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; and at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street.
For additional information, please contact Kara Hawkins at (408) 535-7852 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest on The Californer
- "Three Best Rated" Names Palmer a Top 3 Advertising Agency in San Francisco
- Citadel Roofing & Solar Introduces Home Generator Products
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
- Heap Names Lynn Girotto As Chief Marketing Officer
- California League of Schools Names Cathy Perry as Executive Director
- Summit Funding, Inc. Opens New Branch in Red Bluff, California
- The Playdate Dilemma Many Face
- James J. Hoover named to Advisory Board of WomenSV, a nonprofit serving survivors of domestic abuse
- Improving Parenting Skills Today
- Bilingual Montessori Preschool Is Open Using Social Distance Learning
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- Personal Hygiene Tips for Kids
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- Dysplay Release New Summer Single "too Cool"
- Importance of using Telehealth in the nonprofit setting, Avi Kerendian
- Frederick County TransIT adds More BYD Buses to its Fleet
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Trucker Huss Director Kevin Nolt Named President of WP&BC Governing Board
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast