INTENT TO ADOPT
A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
CITY OF SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Project Name: 355 S. Winchester Boulevard Office Project
File No.: C18-043 and SP18-049
Description: Special Use Permit to allow 94,996 square foot, 5 level commercial building with 4 levels of office space, ground level commercial retail and a single level, below grade mechanical parking on a 0.710- gross acre site. This project will also utilize tandem parking on the ground level.
Location: West side of S Winchester Blvd approximately 270 feet southerly of Stevens Creek Blvd.
Assessor's Parcel No.: 303-39-047
Council District: 1
Applicant Contact Information: Verse Design - Courtenay Bauer, 834 Broadway Avenue Suite 1200, Los Angeles, CA, 90014, (320) 841-0459
The City has performed environmental review on the project. Environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if a project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for this project. An MND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment if protective measures (mitigation measures) are included in the project.
More on The Californer
- Home Sweet Home: National Adoption Awareness Month Event
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order to Support Communities Recovering from Ridgecrest Earthquakes
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 10.18.19
- California: Governor Newsom Grants Executive Clemency 10.18.19
- Opening Reception Friday, November 8, 2019, 6-8pm
The public is welcome to review and comment on the draft Mitigated Negative Declaration. The public comment period for this draft Mitigated Negative Declaration is between August 14, 2019 and September 3, 2019.
The draft Mitigated Negative Declaration, initial study, and reference documents are available online at: www.sanioseca.gov/negativedeclarations. The documents are also available for review from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. Monday through Friday at the City of San Jose Department of Planning, Building & Code Enforcement,
located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; and at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street.
For additional information, please contact Kara Hawkins at (408) 535-7852 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Latest on The Californer
- Elite Productions International Is Named 50 Top Event Company Of 2019
- Bosco Tech Open House is November 17
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- After We Leave Tipped to be Breakout Film at Berlin Festival
- Lucd Partners with AI Satellitez to improve customer experience for model creation in the Enterprise
- Harley Wallen's Eternal Code stars Scout Taylor-Compton, Richard Tyson, Billy Wirth, Mel Novak, Ka
- SFA Therapeutics, Inc. To Present At Bio Investors Forum
- Beaumont Area Company Bundles Home Inspection and Termite Inspection
- Braeden Lichti: Investing in Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- One For Victory Acquires Elite Leather Brand And Reclaims A Family Heirloom
- California: TOMORROW: Governor Newsom to Deliver Remarks at CSU Graduation Initiative 2025 Symposium
- Just Outsourcing Releases Scariest Update Ever With New Content Generation Tricks And Treats
- New Rock Jockey Pro Bundle includes Abaco Little Giant Automatic Stone Lifter ALG50A
- Network Time Foundation Joins Open Source Initiative
- MC Companies Prescribes Happy and Healthy Lifestyles To Employees And Residents
- Emery Pharma and CP Lab Safety Exhibiting at the 2019 AAPS Annual Meeting in San Antonio, Texas
- PixelMill President Takes First Place at Microsoft's Developer Kitchen in Redmond
- Introducing Prospect Financial Group's Top Loan Officer for Quarter 3, 2019
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Release of Nation's First Statewide Earthquake Early Warning System