INTENT TO ADOPT
A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
CITY OF SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Project Name: 355 S. Winchester Boulevard Office Project
File No.: C18-043 and SP18-049
Description: Special Use Permit to allow 94,996 square foot, 5 level commercial building with 4 levels of office space, ground level commercial retail and a single level, below grade mechanical parking on a 0.710- gross acre site. This project will also utilize tandem parking on the ground level.
Location: West side of S Winchester Blvd approximately 270 feet southerly of Stevens Creek Blvd.
Assessor's Parcel No.: 303-39-047
Council District: 1
Applicant Contact Information: Verse Design - Courtenay Bauer, 834 Broadway Avenue Suite 1200, Los Angeles, CA, 90014, (320) 841-0459
The City has performed environmental review on the project. Environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if a project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for this project. An MND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment if protective measures (mitigation measures) are included in the project.
More on The Californer
- Heat Holders® Is Warming Up With New Products
- California: Governor Newsom Visits Paradise Area Students & Teachers as They Head Back to School
- Discover How to Live Full Out by Maintaining a Positive Outlook
- Joey Vantes - Legends Never Die 2 (EP)
- Similix Releases New CIM Adaptor for Esri's ArcGIS Platform
The public is welcome to review and comment on the draft Mitigated Negative Declaration. The public comment period for this draft Mitigated Negative Declaration is between August 14, 2019 and September 3, 2019.
The draft Mitigated Negative Declaration, initial study, and reference documents are available online at: www.sanioseca.gov/negativedeclarations. The documents are also available for review from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. Monday through Friday at the City of San Jose Department of Planning, Building & Code Enforcement,
located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; and at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street.
For additional information, please contact Kara Hawkins at (408) 535-7852 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest on The Californer
- Fashion Designer, Solomon Lawrence is geared to release his upcoming 2019 Menswear Capsule Collection at the Los Angeles Pop-up Shop & Launch Event
- Pre-Production Begins For Comedic Series ORFAM Starring Sawyer Sharbino And Kit DeZolt
- Thiel College accepting applications for new Speech-Language Pathology graduate program
- Heat Holders ® Is Warming Up With A New Outdoor Line
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 8.20.19
- United® Real Estate Group Ranks as One of the Fastest-Growing Companies for the Fourth Time
- George Clinton sparks a Phat Blunt with Miss Velvet and The Blue Wolf
- Country Star Gary West Readies for Worldwide Releases
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and City Administrator Naomi Kelly Announce $12.9 Million in Grants for Arts Organizations
- Point Source Audio Launches Mic Finder™ for Sound Teams to Navigate a New World of Body-worn Mics
- JMN Logistics and Transportation Announces Largest One-Time Asset Investment in Company History Adding 16 New Trucks
- Patrick Smith Joins Technicolor's Pre-Production Studio as Head of Visualization
- Human Brain Imaging of Serotonin 5-HT1A Receptors using 18F-NLX-112 as Agonist PET Tracer
- Nothing But Camping: Enhance Your Adventure with Premium Camping Equipment
- autopom! Helping Drivers Replace Expired Warranty
- B & D Precision Selects Local Advertising Company For Marketing
- 'Aquaman' Star Jason Momoa, 'Charmed' Standouts Combs, Krause To Attend Wizard World Sacramento
- Menufy Taps into Postmates to Increase On-Demand Business for Restaurants
- Wipe Data on Android with new iShredder Android GOVERNMENT and ENTERPRISE edition
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Jerry Fronczak