INTENT TO ADOPT
A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
CITY OF SAN JOSÉ, CALIFORNIA
PROJECT NAME: STACK Infrastructure Expansion
FILE NO. SP19-018
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: Special Use Permit to allow the demolition of two existing buildings for the construction of an
approximately 232,724-square foot data center on an approximately 9.26-gross acre site.
APPLICANT CONTACT INFORMATION: Rick Waddle, ASB Fortune Data Center, LLC, 2001 Fortune Drive, San
Jose, CA, (571)257-2537
LOCATION: STACK Infrastructure, 2001 Fortune Drive, San Jose, CA 95131, north side of Fortune Drive,
approximately 500 feet westerly of Lundy Avenue
COUNCIL DISTRICT: 4
The City has performed environmental review on the project. Environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if a project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for this project. An MND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment if protective measures (mitigation measures) are included in the project.
More on The Californer
- vCom Solutions Designated as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company
- San Francisco: City Awarded $45 Million in State Project Homekey Funding to Acquire Hotel for Homeless Housing
- International Spy Reveals Secret Past/Future Concerns
- San Jose: : Synaptics Headquarters to be Powered by 100% Renewable Energy Through New Partnership with San José Clean Energy
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Velocity Financial, Inc. (VEL)
The public is welcome to review and comment on the draft Mitigated Negative Declaration. The public comment period for this draft Mitigated Negative Declaration begins on February 14, 2020 and ends on March 4, 2020.
The draft Mitigated Negative Declaration, initial study, and reference documents are available online at: www.sanioseca.gov/negativedeclarations under Project File No. SP19-018. The documents are also available for review from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at the City of San Jose Department of Planning, Building & Code Enforcement, located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; and at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street.
The documents are also available for review from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at the City of San Jose Department of Planning, Building & Code Enforcement, located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; and at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street.
For additional information, please contact Kenneth Rosales at (408) 794-7386, or by email at Kenneth.Rosales@sanjoseca.gov
Latest on The Californer
- San Francisco Bay Area Photographer - Personal Branding, Lifestyle, Corporate Casual Headshots
- Cetera's New Streaming Experience, [email protected] Now Open for Registration to all Cetera-Affiliated Audiences
- Permian Museum Adds Gallery of Unknown Life Forms
- U.S. Justice Department, SEC, IRS and Judges Discuss Cross-Border Fraud Litigation at Virtual Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Forum Next Month
- Positivity is the Hip-Hop-Rasta Vibe of Michael Burnz's New Single
- Rock and Roll San Diego Sponsors Autism Society San Diego's Autism's Got Talent Fundraiser
- Yerachmiel's "Ordinary People" Conveys Simple Truth at Big Fuss Records for Corona Diaries
- ANA's Alliance for Inclusive and Multicultural Marketing Challenges Entertainment Industry to Recognize Cultural Authenticity and #SeeALL with Star Studded Emmy PSA
- 'Serialized TV's Soap Opera Coverage Reaches Australia And New Zealand
- Love's Mysteries In Prose And Poetry
- MPTF Hosts "The Evening Before: Special Edition"
- Marsaille Wells interviews Teen YouTuber, Annie Rose
- BitcoinPoS Bringing another revolutionary concept to the Crypto World
- ASR Media Productions Wins a Mid-Atlantic Emmy®
- RayAccess Inc. is a fully insured and professional pressure washing company
- Best Custom Screens to Dedicate Their Business to the Protection of Saint Michael the Archangel
- What to do if the HP Printer is unable to print
- HP Printer Troubleshooting Steps
- 1000% Investment Chance – Take advantage of the ATARI Token Presale
- California: Ahead of National Puppy Mill Awareness Day, Governor Newsom Signs Legislation Protecting Animal Welfare