- Cal State LA continues remarkable climb in U.S. News & World Report rankings
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Dukk Drops New September Music Release
- For National Small Business Week: Some very Essential Advertising Math Every Business Needs to Know
Residents, neighbors, friends, visitors and ticketholders attending upcoming Grupo Firme concerts at STAPLES Center (July 30 & 31, August 1, 4, 6, 7 & 8) and Marca MP at Microsoft Theater (July 31) will have the opportunity to receive a free COVID-19 vaccination at L.A. LIVE prior to each of the shows. The complimentary vaccinations, available from either Johnson & Johnson or Pfizer, are being provided by the County of Los Angeles Public Health Department in association with Fulgent to all community members over the age of 12 with proper identification who have not yet received a first vaccination. (Persons under the age of 18 will need to have a parent or guardian available).
More on The Californer
Individuals receiving vaccinations will be eligible for all incentives and prizes provided by the State of California.
Free COVID-19 vaccinations for downtown community members and fans attending upcoming Grupo Firme and Marca MP concerts at L.A. LIVE.
Curbside on Chick Hearn Ct. adjacent to STAPLES Center and L.A. LIVE
July 30 & 31, August 1, 4, 6, 7 & 8
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM nightly
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Erotic Art Finds a Home on NFT Platform NaftyArt With Million Dollar Pre-Launch Sale
- Amazon Live! Influencer live video
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Gordon Mar Launch New Grant to Support Storefronts Impacted by Vandalism
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Initiates Stage 1 Water Conservation Measures
- Drum roll...and the winners are
- Waterside Productions Announces Mai Kim Le's First Book "Worlds Apart"
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Hosts COVID-19 Recovery Relief Giveaway for Sickle Cell Disease Community
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- Two Snell & Wilmer Attorneys Selected by the ABA BBC for 20/20 Partners Rising Young Leader Award
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- GF and Synopsys Deliver New Reference Flows for GF 22FDX Process: Cloud-Qualified and First Automotive Flow for ASIL-D Designs
- Singer, Songwriter Impresario Releases 'Deliberately Constructed Moments'
- Walker Entertainer Academy Presents Indigenous Film Retreats (IFR) Oct 9th-11th
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- Global Sandalwood Oil Market to Reach $149.1 Million by 2026
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- STEMconnector, Million Women Mentors and Olay: Face the STEM Gap Role Model Event September 15, 2021
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- What Does Post-Traumatic Thriving Look Like?