- Cal State LA continues remarkable climb in U.S. News & World Report rankings
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Dukk Drops New September Music Release
- For National Small Business Week: Some very Essential Advertising Math Every Business Needs to Know
Wednesday, September 15 at 7:00 PM (EST), hear from influential women working in STEM, and enter to win a $500 cash education award. 200 female high school students will win educational awards- a total of $100,000 in STEM awards will be given out! Students can register here.
"We are facing the STEM gap with our partners at Olay to bring an amazing event to life for high school girls with big dreams and an opportunity to invest in their futures" said Dr Jo Webber, FRSC CEO of STEMconnector and Million Women Mentors. "We applaud Olay for taking a stand to create pathways for women and girls within STEM.
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Latino Heritage Month 2021
- California: Newsom Administration Awards Nearly $138 Million in Fire Prevention Grants to Build Resilience in Local Communities
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 9.15.21
- Kobe Bryant Inspired KB24 NFT Art on Course to Raise Millions for Foundation
- Welcoming President Biden to Long Beach
Panelists from Procter and Gamble include:
- Markaisa Black, PhD, Innovation Scientist
- Aster Chew, Packaging Scientist
- Monica Marlow, Skin Care Scientist
- Tori Moore, Olay Scientist
- Alyssa Pech, Operational Department Leader
The event will premiere on September 15, 2021, with additional viewing opportunities starting the week of September 20th. Reserve your spot now.
STEMconnector is committed to increasing the number of STEM-ready workers in the global talent pool. Using our technology platform and network programming, we work with STEM-focused universities and colleges, and many of the world's largest companies to build, maintain, and re-envision the STEM workforce.
About Million Women Mentors
Million Women Mentors (MWM) is an initiative of STEMconnector to spark the interest and confidence in women and girls to pursue STEM careers and leadership opportunities through the power of mentoring. With over 2.3 million mentorships completed, MWM is active in the US, Europe and Asia.
CONTACT: [email protected]
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #178 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- Erotic Art Finds a Home on NFT Platform NaftyArt With Million Dollar Pre-Launch Sale
- Amazon Live! Influencer live video
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Gordon Mar Launch New Grant to Support Storefronts Impacted by Vandalism
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Initiates Stage 1 Water Conservation Measures
- Drum roll...and the winners are
- Waterside Productions Announces Mai Kim Le's First Book "Worlds Apart"
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Hosts COVID-19 Recovery Relief Giveaway for Sickle Cell Disease Community
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- Two Snell & Wilmer Attorneys Selected by the ABA BBC for 20/20 Partners Rising Young Leader Award
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- GF and Synopsys Deliver New Reference Flows for GF 22FDX Process: Cloud-Qualified and First Automotive Flow for ASIL-D Designs
- Singer, Songwriter Impresario Releases 'Deliberately Constructed Moments'
- Walker Entertainer Academy Presents Indigenous Film Retreats (IFR) Oct 9th-11th
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- Global Sandalwood Oil Market to Reach $149.1 Million by 2026
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month