- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries - 103
- The Bedside Report Webinar Slated To Help Future Nurses Rock
- Vaccine Update for Long Beach
"THE FESTIVAL OF CURIOUS MINDS" - a series of online events over three weekends Nov 28 – 29, Dec 5 – 6 and Dec 12 – 13
Film, dance, music, theatre and conversations all available FREE at www.thelabmag.com kicks off with Grammy Award winning DJ Paul Harris from London.
Painter Vittoria Colonna, named after her renaissance ancestor, poetess and muse to Michelango Buronrotti in her studio.
The dancers of Benjamin Millipied's LA Dance Project.
Bass guitarist Gail Ann Dorsey, collaborator with David Bowie in an intimate interview before performing in Hassan Hajjaj's MYROCKSTARS a unique concert from THE FORD LA.
MUDD Club NY doorman Richard Boch tells tales of Bowie, Harry, Basquiat, Warhol, etc. - he knew them all and their secrets.
More on The Californer
- Leon Youngblood Consultants streams Inaugural Concert featuring President Joe Biden & VP K. Harris
- PG&E Restores Nearly All Customers Following Historic Windstorm, Prepares for Winter Snow and Rain Next Week
- Ventura College's Advanced Manufacturing Program is Preparing for the Future
- Universal Credit now available for all your personal loan needs
- CEDC Awards Students with Fernandez Leadership Fund Scholarships
Singer Kate Nash (Glow) shares her journey from Best female artist & chart topper to punk renegade in a warts and all on the music industry before her doc "Underestimate the Girl".
Oscar winner Gary Oldman takes you to SLAB City as he takes portraits of its inhabitants using the oldest form of photography, then listen to him in a Q and A filmed at LA's Silent Cinema.
Nigel Daly OBE Co Founder, "The Festival of Curious Minds and THE LAB MAG" help us remind you what an extraordinary world this is as we celebrate those who inspire, entertain and feed our curiousity. Never before has this been so needed than now.
John Simonian, CEO of the Americas for Richard Mille. "We are delighted to partner with the Laboratory Arts Collective to help bring this first edition of the Festival of Curious Minds to life." He goes on to say "Today, Richard Mille is more determined than ever to support creation, through collaborations with artists including Benjamin Millepied and Thomas Roussel, a partnership with Europe's largest center for contemporary art, Palais de Tokyo, and the acquisition of Éditions Cercle d'Art, a publishing house created with the support of Picasso. This innovative festival, which will safely connect artists with an enthusiastic audience in the safety of everyone's homes, ensures that the flame of art burns bright during challenging times."
More on The Californer
- Long Beach: LBC Vaccine Update
- San Jose: San José Mayor Sounds Warning as Another Silicon Valley Company Moves Headquarters
- The World's First Tortilla Chip Beer - Just in Time for Game Day
- FCPT Announces Tax Treatment of 2020 Distributions
- Furin Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
Streamed FREE on www.thelabmag.com
Nigel Daly OBE
Laura Q. Hughes
646 284 0403
SOURCE The Laboratory Arts Collective
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- AECOM to host first quarter fiscal year 2021 earnings conference call on February 9th and host 2021 Investor Day on February 16th
- S'moresUp Integrates Google Classroom to Help Parents Monitor, Track and Automate Kids' Schoolwork Alongside Housework
- Social Music Platform, Geojam, announces new CMO
- Glancy Wine Education Foundation Announces Game-changing Donation from Wine Spectator Scholarship Foundation
- CORRECTING and REPLACING SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against 9F Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 1.21.21
- Invitae Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- Silvergate Prices Follow-on Public Offering of Class A Common Stock
- Dynamic Healthcare Systems Now Integrates EHR with its Provider Analytics Solution
- Rock Out Kid Clothing Launches Kickstarter Campaign
- Beta-Glucan Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- China Refuses to Accept Service of Berman Law Group's Coronavirus Class Action Complaint
- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries
- Connie Gohata Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Tyson Foods, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- California: Governor Newsom Signs Executive Order in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic 1.21.21
- Wide Receiver, Kaleb Fossum, Signs With Frisco Fighters (IFL)
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Tours Brand New 203-Bed SAFE Navigation Center in the Bayview
- 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers Recognizes Three California Snell & Wilmer Partners
- Thakur Law Firm Founder and Managing Attorney Recognized as 2021 Southern California Super Lawyer