- Unreal Mobile extends its Black Friday deal, dubbing it "Golden Friday."
- Black Friday: 15% Off SxS Rims & Tires
- Black Friday Sale: 15% Off Rims & Tires
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Social media influencer JoJo Siwa, her mother, entrepreneur, and business partner Jessalynn Siwa announced today that their XOMG POP! all-girl pop group will be the opening act for the first annual Children's & Family Emmy Awards program on Saturday, Dec. 10th in Los Angeles. The Emmy Award appearance follows the release of the new XOMG POP! Holiday special and live-action series debuting on YouTube Dec. 9th.
The XOMG POP! group will debut their new highly anticipated live-action series, "THE XOMG POP! SHOW", on YouTube December 9th. The new series will kick off with a 30-minute holiday-themed special featuring musical numbers, and comedy skits as the group sings and dances to their take on popular Christmas songs. The holiday special is the first episode in the series with additional episodes launching in early 2023. "We are so excited to premiere the new series that we have been working so hard on, we have been a part of girl group shows on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon in the past, and are now ready to do our own series with XOMG POP!
More on The Californer
- Snell & Wilmer Partners Patricia Brum and Keith M. Gregory Named DEIA Visionaries by LA Times
- Synergize Your Senses: Urban Medicine Woman's Holiday Scented Bliss with Synergy Blend Roll-Ons!
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- How Much Power Is Enough When Selecting an AC Supply
- Anti-Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein Antibody
XOMG POP! released their first song, "Candy Hearts" in December 2021 and charted at #19 on iTunes. Since then, the group has gone on to release several more songs and music videos including "1234ever" and "That's What I'm About." The group appeared on numerous national television programs including: "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and "America's Got Talent." Other upcoming projects include a XOMG POP! themed cruise, concert tour, feature film, and animated series. XOMG POP! will begin releasing a line of licensed products at major retailers across the USA beginning in Spring 2023. XOMG POP! was created by Jess & JoJo Siwa on their Emmy Award-nominated NBC Peacock reality show, "Siwa's Dance Pop Revolution." The XOMG POP! group consists of six members: Dallas Skye Gatson, Kinley Cunningham, Leigha Rose Sanderson, Brooklyn Pitts, Bella Cianni Llerena, and Tamara "Tinie T" Andreasyan. The group is built around inclusivity, female empowerment, and positivity.
MEDIA CONTACT: JOHN THOMAS, 404-478-9001 ext. 201, [email protected]
SOURCE THOMAS GLOBAL MEDIA
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Melvin Riley, Legendary Lead Singer of Ready For The World, Releases First-Ever Christmas Single
- Flexiv Scores Sustainable Development Goals
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- David Wong, CFA, Joins Callan's Private Equity Consulting Team
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Nation's Largest Group of Latino Philanthropists Invests $350,000 into Over 35 Latino Nonprofits
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- Supermicro Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- The Roulettes oins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Persistent Expands Executive Leadership Team in Support of Its Ambitious Growth Plans USA - English USA - English
- Lost Money in Fisker Inc.? Gibbs Law Group Investigates Potential Securities Law Violations
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- Hollywood Storage Center of Thousand Oaks Announces Two Weekends of Free Photos with Santa
- PowerTribe "Up With The Sword" - New Album Unleashed January 10, 2024
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- D.A. Davidson Acts as Sell-Side Advisor to COMC on its Commercial Agreement and Investment from eBay Inc.